18

2 weeks later.

Y/n's Pov

The beautician who does the make-up for me carefully put on a little diamond tiara on my head after done braiding my hair.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror elaborately and softly sighed. I was nervous, scared and felt guilty at the same time.

I look just like a royal princess in my off-shoulder wedding gown, its figure-hugging mermaid gown emphasized my curves.

It was my dream to be a royal princess when I was young and going to marry a prince charming.

"Hey, what's wrong with that ugly frown face? You should smile or else you will ruin the make-up and probably your face too." The beautician asked me and lightly chuckled.

I simply shook my head and smiled at her. "Nothing, I'm just feeling a little bit nervous." I clutched the gown tightly.

"Well, every bride would feel the same. Just relax and breathe." She said.

It was supposed to be my prince charming, not him, Kang Daniel. I betray my love and my loyalty means nothing.

I wished I'd never laid my eyes on him in the first place and this won't happen.

I agree to marry him for the sack of the people that I love, my parents, my brother, and Jungkook.

Seung Wo, his bodyguard 24/7 by my side for the past two weeks. I can't even tell anyone about this when he kept watching me and will report everything to Daniel what I'm doing the whole day. I'm helpless.

"It's time to go, Miss Jung." Seung Wo said while knocked the door from outside of the room. He was standing outside of the room since in the morning.

I was trembling with nervousness, I wanted to run but I can't. I slowly stood up with those killing high heels once the beautician did with the makeup.

She unlocked the door and open the door wider and gestures for me to walk out.

I walked out of the room and stop short at what I see. My dad already waiting for me with Seung Wo right behind him, he looks smart in his black suit. I gently smile and same goes with him.

"Look at my little princess, times goes by so fast. You look so beautiful in that wedding dress."

"Thanks, appa..."

"Daniel is one luckiest man ever, Let's go, princess, everyone is waiting for you." He holds out his hand and a small smile spreading across his face.

I'm about to answer my dad when the sound of footsteps coming to our direction cause Seung Wo to alert.

"Hey, y/n..."

Someone call my name make the three of us lurch and look to that person right behind us.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" I said while walked into his direction.

"Just wanna say congratulation, to my old friend." An amused smirk crosses his face as he locks his gaze with me.

"Thanks, Jimin and by the way, this is my dad, dad this is Park Jimin, Hoseok's ex-classmate."

"Hello, Mr. Jung... I'm Jimin." He said with a big smile on his face while handshake with my dad.

"Nice to meet you, young man."

Seung Wo still wait calmly, standing right behind me all the time while we having a little conversation for a moment.

"Miss Jung, we need to go now, you can continue later. It's getting late. Don't make the guest waiting for too long." Seung Wo suddenly interrupted make me caught off guard.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I need to go now." I turned my back on him while holding my dad's arm.

"Do you still want it?" His sudden question makes me froze. "I asked you, y/n. Do you still want it? Answer me."

"Y-yes..." I stuttered.

Without much thought, he grabbed my hands and take pulled me apart from my dad.

"Y/n! What in god's name are you going, y/n!" My dad shouted.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jung, she's mine and she needs to fulfill her promised when we were still young." He bellows so loudly, Seung Wo call for back up and take out his gun out of his blazer.

At this point, I and Jimin started to run off as Seung Wo and his back up team pointed their guns on us. I still can hear my dad shouting at me asking me to come back.

They fired a few shots to make me stopped and Jimin instantly wrapped his arms around me and forced my head down.

"Let's go, y/n. My man will take care of it." He whispered and I simply nodded.

"What about my family?"

"They'll save with Hoseok and my bodyguards. But now you'll stay with me at our secret place, do you still remember?" He asked.

"Of course."

I see four of Seung Wo's teammate being taken down by Jimin's bodyguards.

Jimin nods and gets into the driver's seat after he helps me get inside the car. The next moment, Jimin's driving back out of the long driveway to Daniel's estate.

"You're so lucky, I came right on time." His usually calm and cool voice has an uncharacteristic edge of worry.

"I-i... tho-thought you didn't get my letter. I was helpless Jimin." My voice is trembling despite my efforts to sound strong.

Then Jimin gives me a sideways glance. "Take a rest, y/n this is going to be a long car trip. Might takes a couple of hours."

"I'm glad that you're coming for me, Jimin. I will never forget our promised back then. I'm sorry always being so mean to you." My voice is small and subtle. I can't help it.

I was affected when he said he still remembers our childish promised. He glances back at me as we speed down the highway.

"I'm a man now y/n with a big car and big houses just like you wish for in the past, I hope you will accept me now." He slightly chuckled.

He cares about me that much, why I must pursue someone that will hurt me in the future while the perfect one is right beside me.

He's sweet and caring beneath the cool and kinda like Casanova.