30

Y/n's Pov

For the last time, I see my reflection in the mirror before I can fully satisfy with my appearance.

I was wearing my sexy mermaid spaghetti straps red satin long dress and It has a high side slit in the front part.

I can't believe I never wear this red nightdress before. I bought it but never wear it because it's too flashy and fancy I don't want to ruin the dress, I wear it because tonight will be a special night for me. I want to look really fine for him.

My elegant dress being completed by a five inches glittery silver stiletto added more of my height. I got my makeup done by Jennie's help and she also helps me do my hair. I look sophisticated and sexy, just like what Jungkook always says.

"Oh my goodness, you look so stunning tonight, y/n. That red dress fits perfectly on you and thanks to that stiletto helps you gain height instantly. I bet Jungkook will fall for you over and over." She said when she finished with my hair.

"You're so mean but thanks anyway. I'm glad you're here for me and always by my side. You're my best friend forever, Jen." I looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"No thanks needed, I would do anything for you, y/n. That's what a friend supposed to be, always be there for you." She replied and brightly smiles. "You better be going now or else you'll be late besides the chauffeur already been waiting for you outside."

"Yeah, thanks again, Jen. I owe you one." I give her a hug before head outside.

"You'll always owe me!" She shouted from upstairs made me slightly laughed.

"Goodbye, Jenjen! Don't forget to get out of my place and lock the door! Don't eat my food in the fridge or else I'll kill you!" I shouted back.

A long white limousine is waiting for me outside of the building, earlier than I expected, I walked towards the chauffeur and he greeted me before he opens the door for me.

I thought Minho will pick me up tonight, he's the only man that Jungkook can lean on and Minho is his trusted man. I never know Jungkook got another chauffeur other than Minho and he looks so familiar am I thinking too much right now? Stress talk.

"Thanks..."

"Your welcome, Miss Jung y/n. You look gorgeous tonight." He smiles as he's complimenting me.

"Thanks, again..." I thought I didn't tell him my name, maybe Jungkook did tell him my name or is that even important?

I need to focus, I'm distracting myself by throwing my sight out of the window. The interior of the limousine is so fancy, there's a partition between the driver's compartment and the passenger's compartment. The partition includes, as usual, an openable glass section and there's an intercom stick beside the glass window.

My excitement slowly faded away as he takes a right turn in the corner, immediately I pressed the intercom button.

"Where are we going? I thought we'll go to the restaurant?" I asked.

"It's a shortcut, Miss Jung. Don't worry we will get there in no time." I can sense he was smirked as his tone growing deeper.

"Can't we use the main road?"

"I'm trying to avoid the traffic, Miss Jung." I can hear the annoyance in his voice.

I sit back at my seat and nervously fondled with my fingers. I don't know this shortcut before and I don't know where we are heading to. I grabbed my phone from my purse and immediately dialing Jungkook's number.

Before I knew it, a thick white smoke starts to curl from the ceiling of the limousine, filling the passenger compartment. My phone dropped on the floor of the limousine as I was unable to breathe much and less move.

"J-jungkook...." My voice is trembling as I can hear his voice ooze through the speaker of the phone.

"Relax, Miss Jung. We'll arrive soon. Take a good nap because this will be a long road trip." The chauffeur's voice gets lower and lower.

I can't hear the words as I'm slipping out of consciousness. And then, all goes black. My head feels foggy and weird... Because of that unknown smokes.

Jungkook's Pov

Minho arrives just right in time and I was about to open the passenger door, expecting that she'll come out of the car. I was so nervous yet excited about the purposing and I bet she'll look so beautiful tonight.

"Sir Jeon!" Minho shouted and jogs over me.

"Where's she?" I asked calmly.

"She's not at her place, Sir. Her friend, Jennie told me she'd have been gone for like fifteen minutes ago with a white limousine and a young chauffeur."

"A white limousine? Did you get the plate number?"

"Unfortunately, no Sir." Minho sounds disappointed on himself.

My phone ringing before I can reply Minho, my hand reaches to pull out my phone that was in my pocket. Thank god, it's y/n, in an instant, I pick up the call and said...

"Hello, Sexy? Where are you?"

She didn't answer for a second and the only words I heard was.

"J-jungkook..." It was her voice, trembling as if she was shortness of breath. My heart stops dead for a moment and restarts, thudding like a wild galloping horse.

"Y/n! Where are you? Y/n!" I literally shouted on my phone, several gasps come from around the lobby as my voice getting louder.

"What happens, Sir?" Minho asked as he was in a panic too. His usually calm and cool voice has an uncharacteristic edge of worry.

"They got her, Minho! Call Jimin for backup immediately, I'll go get her first! Ask Jimin to track me on my phone." My voice is shaking despite my efforts to sound strong. I get in the car and driving back out of the long driveway to the hotel's estate.