8

Jungkook's Pov

I arrive at Kang Daniel's apartment after fifteen minutes and thirty-four seconds driving. It was one of the most expensive apartments in Seoul.

Why he needs to work in my company when he's one of the richest bachelors, the infamous Daniel Kang. I was confused about why y/n don't know his real identity.

Dammit! I really hate that guy. What y/n sees in him that I didn't have. He's a womanizer. I was furious.

I already warned Daniel about his fake feeling on y/n, but still, Daniel wouldn't listen. Instead, they rekindled their relationship back.

Daniel knew that I came because of y/n. He was sure that I already found out about their romantic dinner two days ago.

Daniel smiled at the thought of my reaction. "Well, hello Sir Jeon." He said as I standing in his doorway.

I was very angry that he ignored my warning. I'm dead serious when it's come to her, Jung y/n. "Fuck it, Kang Daniel!" I shouted.

I instantly grabbed Daniel's shirt collar with my left hand and punched his jaw with my clenching fist.

He fell backward, his back hitting the wall behind him and his bodyguards were about to hold my arms, but he gave them a signal to leave us alone.

He slowly stood up while touching his jaw and glaring at me furiously. He wiped off the blood that was dripping from his busted lips like nothing to him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Huh!" He groaned angrily, then he punched my face.

I was stumbled backward and hit the door. "You are a piece of shit, Daniel! I have warned you to leave y/n alone! She's not that kind of woman that you always slept with." I gritted my teeth.

"Tch! Can't you just accept the truth that I and her already engaged? We are about to get married in a few more weeks, Jeon Jungkook." Daniel said as he still glared angrily at me.

I stood up slowly and said. "She's not for you, Casanova!"

"I honestly like her, since we were studying in Cambridge and I change when I meet her! She is my everything and I won't hesitate to take you down Jungkook. You don't have the right to stake a claim on her. In just a snap of my finger, I can drag down your business. She is mine and will always be mine. My feeling for her is not a fake thing that you can play with." He said.

Y/n's Pov

It was 10:45 pm, I just finished change into my skimpy nightwear. The usual clothes that I wore to sleep. I fluffed my pillow when I heard the bell ringing.

"Don't tell me that is drunk Hobi again!" I mumbled and opened the door and a bit surprised to see Daniel on my doorstep.

"Hi, babe."

"Daniel? Oh my goodness! What happens to your face?" I gasped and immediately panic, then I began to touch his bruises on his handsome face.

"It's nothing just a scratch." He smiled and entered my apartment.

"You look horrible. It's not just a scratch, that's a huge bruise on your face Daniel!" I grabbed his arm and lead him into the living room.

"I had a Muay Thai practice tonight and my partner was such a madman." He calmly said as he takes a seat on the couch.

"Why I don't know you are into Muay Thai and who was your partner? Let me finish him for you." I became worried about him.

"Babe, you are so cute when you get angry." He slightly giggled while pulled me down and sit on his lap. "Don't worry babe, I'm fine." He said and slowly ran his finger at my spine.

"But let me clean up your face first."

"How about you kiss me first then you can clean up my face, how's that sound?" Daniel's bold eyes staring at me with genuine love and passion.

"Sound so tempting." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His hand reached out to touch my hair gently and caressed my cheek. Then he angled his face and his soft plump lips brushed against mine lightly.

"You are all mine and only mine. Your lips, body, soul and all part of you only me can touch you, babe." He softly whispered.

"I'm yours, Daniel. What's wrong? Is there anything that disturbing you?" I asked.

"Let's get married, like right now or how about tomorrow?" He desperately asked.

I lightly laughed, can't believe his childish behavior. "What are you talking about boy? Aren't we going to get married in two weeks time?" I cupped both of his cheeks.

"I don't want that bastard Jeon get you away from me babe. I'm scared I might lose you one day. Maybe not today or not tomorrow but will be one day."