9

Jungkook's Pov

I was lying on my king-sized bed at my penthouse and I was groaning like a little child.

My whole body was aching after having a few rounds of Muay Thai with Daniel last night.

Luckily nothing is serious happen to my body. I forced myself to get up and went to the bathroom.

Taejoon is having a sleepover at my parent's mansion so a bit relieved when he is there not here with my condition weak as hell.

After a few minutes, I went out of the shower with a towel hanging effortlessly around my waist.

My whole body was sore and aching so badly that make me lay back on the bed without even bother to put on my clothes.

I ran my fingers through my wet hair and gently massaging my pounding head. I was ready to close my eyes to enter the slumbering world when someone's voice called out my name softly.

"Jungkook..." Sound so familiar.

I groaned. "Leave me alone."

"What happened to you baby?" She asked while climbed up the bed.

"Fuck off! Don't baby me!" I answered.

"Oh my god baby, you are burning with fever. What happens to your face and where did all those ugly bruises come from?" Jihyun asked as her palm make contact with my burning forehead.

"I'm fine... Jihyun. What are you doing here? How did you get in?" I murmured, eyes closed and I can't move a muscle.

"You didn't change your penthouse password baby, that's why I can get in. Here, let me help you."

"Please just go! I don't need your help." I said sleepily.

"Jungkook I came here to say I'm sorry for what I did to you and leave you alone with Taejoon." She raised her voice.

I suddenly opened my eyes and glared at her. "You can talk to my lawyer, I will file a divorce document soon. Now get out of my building before I call the security."

"No! I don't want a divorce! I love you Jeon Jungkook!" She shouted.

"I told you Jihyun, and please stop shouting like a crazy bitch. My head is hurt so badly." I growled.

She inhaled deeply and frustratedly bit her lower lip. "You have to take medicine for your fever before it gets worse and do you have any?"

I don't have any choices right? I can't even move my fingers either my hands now. "It's in the bathroom maybe and make it quick so you can get out of my face."

Jihyun went to the bathroom and checked the cabinet. At the bottom of the cabinet, she saw the medicine box and the first aid kit.

I always kept it around in case Taejoon get hurt or have his asthma attack again.

"Wake up baby, you have to take this medicine and then you can continue your sleep."

"I can't move. My body is aching." I quietly groaned.

"Don't be such a child Jungkook, you need to take this medicine so that your body wouldn't aching anymore. Come on, I'll help you."

She grabbed both of my arms and pulled me up. She put a pillow against the headboard and slowly let me leaned back comfortably. I know I was heavy that she pulled me so hard.

My eyes were half-closed and my vision was blurry but still, I can see her beautiful face that was gently smiling at me.

God, she's so beautiful with her black hair gloriously fall down her shoulder and she wears a fit body-hugging dress emphasized her sexy body.

I can't get mad at her any longer. I have to admit that I still have a feeling for her.

Then she reached for the pills and a glass of water right on the nightstand beside my bed.

"Here take this. It's Tylenol, for your fever and your muscle pain baby." Jihyun said.

Like a good little boy, I slowly opened my mouth then she put in the pills inside my mouth and she quickly grabbed the glass that was on the nightstand.

"Get some rest, we'll later okay?" She said and help me laid back on the bed.

I fell asleep. When I woke up I smelled something really mouth-watering, the smell of food.

I open my eyes and saw Jihyun widely smiling with a tray of food in her hands.

"You're awake. I cook your favorite food." Jihyun said while placed the back of her hand on my forehead.

"Why are you still here? What do you want? Money? Car? House? A man?"

She instantly frowned and put the tray on the nightstand beside the table.

"I want us to get back together like we used to be."

I sighed and lightly laughed. "It's not gonna happen again Park Jihyun. You left me with our son even though he is not my biological son but I love him not like his own mother. Abandoned him for her carrier. We are done and I will file a divorce document tomorrow and you can see my lawyer tomorrow morning for a discussion."

"Why are you being so bitter Jungkook? I still your wife and you can't call me Park Jihyun. Is it because of her? How many mistresses do you have Jeon Jungkook."

"I lost count at ten so, why would you care about me? You are just my second choices and you meant nothing to me. I have a lot more woman who can satisfy my needs. I'm rich I can get whoever I want too that's why they called me Sugar Daddy." I winked at her and get off of the bed.

I just realized a white towel still wrapped tight around my waist.

I ruffled my tousled hair and walked towards my closet taking a white shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Go home Jihyun, we are done here and you aren't supposed to be here anymore," I said whilst put on my shirt.

"No! I will never let you go Jungkook!" She yelled and out of nowhere she hug me from behind.

Jihyun tightened her gripped around my body whilst giving small kisses behind my neck.

That's so arousing. I can see a tent slowly appear underneath my towel. She really knows how to turn me on.

"Let me love you just for today Jungkook. Make love with me for the last time." She sexily whispered.