11

Y/n's Pov

I'm speechless for a long beat, not able to believe what he just said. His finger trails down my collarbone and stops just at the top of my cleavage.

He smirks at seeing my jaw drop as his damn nasty finger stopped right over my right breast.

He didn't bother to remove his finger from my cleavage, whilst his gaze keeps drinking in my outfit and delving into my eyes.

He grabs my arm and leads me into his open embrace.

"What have you done to me Jung Y/n? How long are you trying to torture me with your ignorance attitude?" He asked while keeps his muscular arms secured around my body.

"What are you talking about? Can you please leave me alone Sir Jeon? I'm going to get married soon and I want to be with someone who really loves me. It is Kang Daniel and not you, a married man."

All the blood in my vein turns to burn ice as I stare at his intense gaze.

"Can you please stop calling me Sir Jeon, it disgusts me and I don't like it. I want you to be mine. Very soon I and Jihyun will get a divorce."

"I don't want to be your second choice Jeon Jungkook! You are the worst person I have ever known in my life! And for your information very soon I and Daniel will get married."

"Don't you ever said that, again and again, y/n! You're mine and only be mine." He harshly grabbed both of my wrists and pushed me down on the couch.

I was caught off guard when he starts to crawl down on me and pulled up the hem of my nightwear.

I draw my hand up and slap him across the right cheek, hard. Jungkook grunts in surprise and pain. He deserves it.

"Did you just slap me?"

"You deserve it, asshole!"

He catches both of my wrists and pinned it above my head. "Never call me that, Sexy. Or else you'll be going to regret it."

My heart leaps for a reason other than fear. A sly smirk spread across his gorgeous face and my knees feel all tingly.

His eyes roam over my body and I blush fiercely.

"Sexy, that's a correct definition of you." His sexy mouth quirks up, even more, eyes dancing devilishly.

"What a perfect dessert for tonight... You're all mine tonight, Sexy." His tone is full of insinuation and his eyes ready to devour me.

My mouth slightly parted and breathe out through my mouth as I feel he already take over me completely.

"Let me go, Jeon Jungkook!"

"I wish I could, baby girl. You just smell so mouth-watering, but don't worry this only hurt at first...."

I scream, pain shooting from my private part as he roughly penetrates his fingers inside of me.

He smirks at seeing my jaw drop as he increases his speed.

"Awe, look at my baby girl, she is drooling and crying in pleasure."

"Ple-please, Jungkook stop it. You're hurting me." I pleaded as my mouth hanging open.

I never feel this way before, not even with Daniel. He never touches me so intimately before because he respects me very much.

I feel so violated and outrage. No pleasure at all only pain that I felt.

Daniel's Pov

I was walking down the hallway after getting out of the lift. I go to my car, ready to head home after meeting y/n.

Spending my weekend with her is the most precious time in my life. Talking about our marriage plan and baby talk.

She's a fun person and nothing is boring about that amazing woman. I can't help myself from smiling when her naughty flirt spinning around in my mind.

I shove my hands into my pockets. "I forgot my keys in her apartment." I sighed and made my way to the lift again.

I stopped in my track as I saw one of Jungkook's luxury car. "Why is his car even here? Fuck!"

I pressed the button of the lift many times before the door slides open.

That's why I suddenly feel not so good tonight. Something bad is happening now.

I was running out of my breath when I reach in front of her door. That's her voices. Moaning and grunting. "Y/n!! Babe open the door!"

I wasn't knocking instead I wanted to crash the door when I heard her scream for help.

I grabbed the fire extinguisher out of the wall bracket and knocked the doorknob with it.

Once I break the doorknob automatically the door crack opened to reveal the most unwanted view that I never imagined I will see.

Jungkook hovered above her while he aggressively making out with her.

Without even thinking any longer I hit his back with the extinguisher and the nasty CEO falls on the floor.

My pulse races in my ears and she immediately hugged me tightly. "Da-daniel...." She's crying.

"Are you okay my love?" I can't bear it when she's crying.

"No! I'm not okay! He is literally trying to rape me!"

I practically have steam coming out of my head when she said Jungkook tried to rape her.

I stared down at Jungkook that was still unconscious on the floor. I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him up.

"Wake up filthy animal!!" My first fist land on his jaw makes him conscious.

Y/n shriek with surprise as I let him fall down on the floor without even bother if he's hurt or not.

"Daniel... Stop it." She said as she softly rubbed my chest.

"I will not stop, not until everything is clear and you will get justice. I will drag him to the court!" I said as I spit on his face.

I hugged her tightly and will never let her go. Never. Jungkook lays strewn on the floor as I towering over him.

Jungkook glares right back for several beats, jaw visibly clenching and unclenching.

"What are you gonna do Kang Daniel? Drag me to the court I still can win over you." He said.

He slightly chuckled and glances at y/n that was hiding behind me.

"Hey, Sexy. I thought you were enjoying my touch baby girl. You're mine baby girl, not his." He whispered and his words disgust me.