17

Daniel's Pov

She's seat right in beside me in the car with her shocked expression, dumbfounded. We were having a little talk in my car after a few minutes arrived at her place.

"Well I guess your brain can't process all of it now, it's okay. Take it slow." I said as I snaked my hands around her slim waist.

She still in shock with the same expression of her mouth slightly hanging open.

"I will call my chauffeur to pick you up at home and bring you back to our mansion tonight. I want you to move in tonight not tomorrow but tonight and Seong Wu will come with you to make sure my future wife is safe." I said smiling.

I instantly grasped her chin and slowly closed her agape mouth, turned her face towards me. "Did you heard what I'm saying, babe?" I asked.

"Y-yes I'd heard you, I'm not deaf." She said while looking at me with a wave of anger in those sexy eyes.

"Good, because starting from now on you completely mine and you're going to listen to me if you're trying to disavow me you'll get the consequences." I smiled.

"Am I your puppet, Daniel?" She asked, her voices are small and scared - She scared of me and there's a disappointment in her eyes.

"You are not my puppet, y/n. You are my first love, my life, and my soul. You are the mean world to me, I can't live without you by my side and I can't let anyone take you away from me." My voice gets low, soft and tender, trying not to scare her.

"Why do I feel like I'm your puppet, Daniel? My feelings for you isn't the same anymore. You scared me, and I guess you win now. I will marry you and do anything you want but please don't hurt my family." She said before she gets out of the car.

I ran after her before she enters the building, my footsteps hurrying up to her direction caused her to lurch and spun back. I stopped right in front of her.

She gives the whisper of a smile. Emotionless smiles, her smiles didn't reach her eyes.

"Why? Are y-"

Before she can finish the sentences, my mouth is covering hers and pull back after a few seconds. "I forgot my kisses and see you tonight... I love you."

I walked back as I wave her goodbye and widely smiled, show off my eye smiles. I know how much she can't resist my attractive smile. She quickly bid goodbye and gave me a small smile before entering the building.

Finally, she'll be mine and only mine. A smirk spread across my face while taking out of my phone from my left side pocket. I place the phone right on my ear after dialing.

"Hello, Lawyer Kim. You can ask her to sign the document now. Force her if she insists. Give her anything she wants, I don't care what it takes as long as she agrees to sign that divorce document."

I chuckled and looks up from my phone where I've been a phone call. "Jeon Jungkook, you lose because very soon Jung y/n will be my wife."

Jungkook's Pov

I was walking down the hall and make my way to my office. I smile when I saw y/n sitting on the couch in my office waiting for me with a small white card in her hands.

"Good morning, Sexy. Waiting for me? Miss me already?"

She's an instant stand up and politely bow. "Good morning, Sir Jeon. I've been waiting for you just to give you this."

She looks weird this morning. Y/n held out the card to me, it was an invitation. A wedding invitation.

The smile on my face instantly drops, replaced by a sharp and intensive gazed at what I see.

"What's this? Is it a joke or something." I threw the card away and glared at her intensely.

"It's m-my wedd-wedding invitation..." She stuttered.

"With KANG DANIEL?! What's wrong with you, Jung y/n? Are you seeking revenge, after what I did to you in the past? You gave me an invitation to your wedding after you were saying that you love me! What he gives you? Money, jewels, car or houses?" I shouted.

I practically have steam coming out of my heat at her answer. How could she do this to me? I never felt this way before and I'd never raised my voice to her.

She's literally stood there and froze while keeping her eyes stared on the floor averted my eye contact. My mood is totally ruined and the testosterone in the room is dizzying.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you and answer my damn question, y/n." I grasped her chin, lifted up her head to confront me.

I blink in utter shock, and my eyes grew widened as I see her face. She's crying. She looked at me with her innocent pleading teary-eyed and giving me a pained look.

"Hey, sweety, I'm so sorry, I was really mad about the idea of you marrying that bastard. I didn't mean to offend you or hurt you with my damn mouth. I didn't mean what I've said." I drew her into my embrace.

"Let's not meet again, we may love each other but, we're not destined to be together." She slowly pulled apart from the embrace, locked her gaze on mine. Her eyes look like she was begging for understanding and trying to tell me just let her go.

"Y/n, please... I'm begging you, what can I do to make it right? Is Daniel threatened you, baby? Tell me. Talk to me."

"I'll always be his own. I'll never be yours."