Epilogue

7 years later

Y/n's Pov

"What the hell is happening to you, young man? I thought I've told you to take a bath." Jungkook asked his 6 years old son that was smeared by mud as he giggling when a big black greyish husky dog licking his face.

"Daddy, I build Coco a dog house and I made it with 7 different colors. It looks like a rainbow house and I can fit in it. Can I sleep with Coco tonight, daddy? Please, please, please, daddy." Aarón sheepishly smiled as he pointed the small shelter made out of cardboard and boxes.

" Aarón sheepishly smiled as he pointed the small shelter made out of cardboard and boxes

"I told him not to do it but he insists and now he's in trouble. Mom gonna find out that you destroyed her roses in the lawn and she'll burst out in anger." Taejoon interrupted and slightly shook his head while his eyes glued on the phone that was in his hand. He was sitting in the corner of the living room.

Aarón is such a creative young man and really into building something meanwhile Taejoon is now 14 years old a genius and very attentive one in the family, he's studied so hard that makes him skip 3 grade

Although Taejoon looks cold and means on the outside but trusts me, he's a gentle and protective big brother to Aarón, that's why he loves his big brother so much.

Aarón looked exactly like Jungkook, Aarón is his mini-version, in many ways, with his dark fluffy hair, big brown eyes, bunny smiles, and his face was softer just like Jungkook when he was young. But the personality, Aarón seemed so full of energy and really creative boy at the same time.

He made a lot of damage inside and outside the house, Taejoon will be the one who will fix everything for him. Jungkook said that he was like that when he was young and learned to behave when he grew older.

Taejoon on the other hand, he's a sweet boy, gentle and a very good-looking boy. He learns that I wasn't his biological mother same goes with Jungkook and we were a bit shock when he so calm and not throwing a tantrum about that, Taejoon is pretty mature at his young age. He is such a good boy, nothing about him are bad as his blood-related father.

"Because you don't wanna play with me, hyung! You're always with your books and study! I don't like to study!" Aarón shouted in unsatisfied with his older brother.

"Tengo un examen de álgebra mañana, idiota. That's why you stupid." Taejoon calmly replied back in Spanish, he knows how abnegation his little brother is.

"No soy idiota. Soy un genio como tú." Aarón answers back. His deep and fluent Spanish accent makes everyone think that's he's not a Korean.

"Okay, boys! Stop it, let us eat breakfast now or else your mom will launch a nuclear bomb at us. And you Aarón, go take a bath again your mom surely don't want her expensive carpet smeared by mud. Taejoon brings your brother to the bathroom." Jungkook says to his older son.

"Mom! Aarón destroyed your roses again!" Taejoon shouted before he carries Aarón to the bathroom.

"Hyung! Why did you tell mom?" He pouts as he glares at Taejoon.

"I just want you to be more responsible, little boy, now let's get you clean up!" Taejoon smirks knowing that I will chase Aarón again.

I simply shook my head when I see Taejoon carries Aarón little body in his arms. I can't believe that little rascal destroyed my roses again.

I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for my boys and of course my loving husband, Jungkook.

It's been 7 years since our marriage and I know tonight is the special night for both of us. Our seventh anniversary.

It's been a lifetime our family stays in Spain and Aarón was born here instead of our own hometown.

We moved to Spain when Taejoon was eight years old. A years after Jungkook and I got married and a few months before Aarón born. At that time when Jungkook got a new project for a new luxury hotel.

Aarón and Taejoon grew up in Spain and learn their culture since they were still young. No wonder my boys can speak Spanish fluently.

I'm a bit startled when a strong muscular arms wrap around my waist. I turn my head over my shoulder to see Jungkook was smiling at me.

"Baby, you shouldn't cook this morning, let the maid do it their job. Besides today is a special day."

"You know how much Aarón and Taejoon hate when the maid cooks for them. I can't let them eat something they hate so much."

"Well, we have to leave both of them to the babysitter. So we can spend our time together tonight, you know just us, alone." He kisses my neck softly earn loud moan from me.

"Oh my God, you are so unbelievable, Mr. Jeon, our kids are still upstairs Jungkook, they can clearly hear us down here. Let me cook our breakfast in peace, please." I grin as he holds my waist carelessly.

"Don't underestimate me, Mrs. Jeon, I'm an incredible man. I can make your wild imagination come true. You look so gorgeous this morning" He nibbles my earlobe softly.

I giggle. "I'm getting fat Mr. Jeon, didn't you notice my fat belly? I look like a pig now."

Jungkook lightly laughs and shook his head. "Nah, baby, a pig will never look as hot as you and beside you are not fat you are thicc. Just the way I like, you know it feels really good when we do doggy style." He said now his hands are on my breasts, gently squeeze it.

I drop the spatula on the floor, it slips off my hand when he sneaks his hands into my shirt. God damn! This dirty man will never leave me alone.

"You are so explicit and dirty!"

"That's how we should talk to each other, more intimate and more love between us, baby."

I slightly blush still he will always make me feel this way. I felt embarrassed at first but I realized that our intimate relationship is very important.

"Mommy! Taejoon-hyung hit my buttocks!" I can hear my little rascal screaming from upstairs.

Oh my God!

"Don't worry I will get the boys, just do your cooking baby. I'll be right back." A kiss landed on my cheeks before Jungkook running upstairs.

Thank God that Jungkook is not working today, he helps a lot with the kids when he's at home.

Sometimes, I can't handle Aarón's mischievous behavior, he's too energetic and will get what he wants. He is a bad boy, just like his father.

But that's the way they are, I don't wish anything more than them. The three of them makes my life perfect just the way I like.

"Baby!!! Can you help me? Aarón, he spills the body wash again! Can you get the new one in the kitchen cabinet! I'm soaking wet because of this little rascal! Did you feed him chocolate again?" Jungkook yells at me as I took off my apron?

What did I expect? Even Jungkook himself cannot control Aarón. "Okay! I'm coming!"

This is my happy family, even though a little bit of chaos because of Aarón.

• The end •