7

Y/n's Pov

I can't believe this! Daniel will never do such a thing to me and I knew him for 5 years now. I knew him better than he does about himself.

On Friday night, I had dinner with Daniel in one of our favorite restaurants in town.

I have been ignoring his phone call and text messages for the whole week.

Now he brings me out for dinner date and I agreed because I wanted to ask what happened to him till he got fired.

I was wearing a grey lace body-hugging dress that emphasized my curved body.

The front side of the dress looked old-fashioned, but the backside view was astonishing as it exposed down to my waist.

Daniel's eyes lit with fire the moment he saw me. "You are so beautiful, y/n." He whispered and attempt to kiss my lips, but I quickly turned my face to the side and his lips landed on my cheek.

"Babe, what is happening? You've been ignoring my phone call and text messages. Have I done something wrong?" He asked full with concerned just like he always did.

Daniel held my hands. "Daniel, you got fired aren't you?" I asked him, tried to control my anger.

I can't believe that he's acting like nothing is going wrong now. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this earlier, but you kept avoiding from meeting and talking to me. I don't know how should I tell you about this and from where should I start."

"You don't need to tell me anything because I know everything that happened last Friday. Are you cheating on me, Kang Daniel?"

"What? Cheating on you? What are you talking about, babe?" He awkwardly smiled. His expression was so set and unreadable. His hand even tightened on mine.

"Oh! please, you know what I'm talking about."

"Babe, I will never cheat on you not even once in my life. I got fired because of Sir Jeon doesn't want to see me in the office anymore. He said he wanted to hurt you if I don't want to quit."

"He did? When?"

"The night before you fly to Hawaii."

"You didn't even bother telling me about it!"

"I don't want you to be anxious and worried about it. I thought he was just messing around and not being serious."

"Oh my god. Are you trying to protect that evil demon, Daniel? He's threatening you and me! He is one of the richest men in the world he can do and get anything he wants."

"I'm sorry. I just tried to protect our relationship and you especially. He knows my weakness is you and he leverages it."

"And he said that he got a CCTV recording of you screwed another woman in the boardroom last week, that's the reason he fired you, that's what he told me."

"Have you seen the recording yet, babe?"

"I forgot about that because I'm so overwhelmed with my emotion at that time."

"He is such a tricky man." He sighed.

Daniel held my hands all the time. He kept on teasing me and asked me almost about anything that I do a week without him.

He told me about he got a new job at Kim's building as a new development manager, Kim building one of the finest company in Seoul. We talked about our marriage that will be coming soon.

••••

On Monday morning, I arrived in my office earlier than usual. I already checked the CCTV recording, there's no kind of recording that Jungkook told me. He lied to me! Why would he do that! He slanders Daniel.