13

Y/n's Pov

Its been four minutes I'm standing outside of Hobi's apartment before I scrounge up the courage and go ring the bell.

He opens the door after a few seconds. "Oppa..." I burst out in tears. I can't hold it any longer.

"Princess..." He drew me in his embrace the only person that I trust and he's the only man that can comfort me now after what happened last night.

"I'm freaking scared of him and I don't want to get near him! He's a ruthless man!"

"Everything is going to be okay, princess. You'll never see him anymore." He said soothingly as he patting my back.

"But there's something you must know. Come in first we talk inside I don't want my next-door neighbor to see my princess crying like a childish little brat." He continued and made me giggled a little.

He opens the door wider and gestured for me to enter. I walk in, to bring my luggage with me and take a seat on the couch.

He took a seat right next to me. "He is not like what you're thinking."

I was dumbfounded for a moment and stared right into his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Jungkook is not like what you are thinking, he is not a bad guy, y/n." He said as my mouth hangs open.

"What are you talking about! Are you trying to get on his side now! He was trying to rape me last night and now you're saying he is not a bad guy!"

"I know that, but first listen to me, y/n. He's trying to protect you and whatever he does he'll never try to hurt you."

I scoffed. "Protect me? By raping me and force me! Are you out of your mind Hoseok! Is he bribe you with his filthy money? How much he pays you Hoseok?"

"I don't take a bribe. If you think your fiance is innocent that much, why don't you ask him who is Park Jihyun to him."

I stand up from my seat and gulped. "Ji-jihyun?"

"Yes! Park Jihyun, Daniel's ex-girlfriend. Or should I say one of his mistresses? Y/n, you're too naive. You don't even know that Daniel married before he encounters you and has more than three mistresses including yourself."

I blink in utter shock. This is going too far. "I'm confused."

"You're his mistress, y/n. I was trying to warn you about him, but I never see you're so happy before and I can't break my own little sister's dream to be with the man she loves. I love you more than my own life and I would rather die for your happiness."

"If you love me, why didn't you tell me about this, Hobi-ah!"

"I don't want to see my little sister die if I can't keep my mouth shut."

My pulse races in my ears, anger heat flushing my face. Daniel threatened my brother with my life.

What an awful man he is! Yikes! I never thought I would fall in love with a man that has no manners.

I'm speechless for a long beat, not able to believe what he just said. "I'm sorry, oppa. I'm so sorry..."

He draws me back into his embrace while I continue crying on his chest. I can't hold it anymore and this is too much for me.

"Y/n, please end up your engagement and please let him go. It was a mistake for you and Daniel to be together."

"I can't let him go, Hobi-ah please help me."

"Wake up y/n! He's not for you! He's not as faithful as you think."

"But, I love him..."

Daniel's Pov

I slam the door shut and walk into the living room while loosened my necktie, throw it somewhere in the room.

"You're home, Daniel."

I glared at her for several minutes, jaw visibly clenching and unclenching. "Shut up! Leave me alone!" I shouted and threw my tired body on the couch effortlessly.

She shrieks with surprise as she heard me shouting and that's is not the first time she did that. God! She is so annoying.

Then, much to my surprise, she gets down on her knees right in front of me and unties my shoelaces before she takes it off of my feet.

"You should take off your shoes before entering the house." She gently smiles.

I catch both of her wrists and pulled her up. She landed on my laps and stares down in stunned embarrassment at my serious blank face.

Sejeong simply laying on top of me, tingling all over at the feel of our bodies smashed together.

"Let us get divorced, as soon as possible. I want to get married to her, the one that I madly in love with, Jung y/n." I said bluntly made her eyes grew wider.

"But, I don't want to get a divorce, Daniel. I love you." She said as she tried to get off me. I hold her tight.

"Don't try to make things complicated when it already is! I never love you as you'd to me. We get married because of our parents not because of love."

She bit her bottom lip, her eyes trail down to my lips and nervously gulped.

"I don't care if you're having an affair with other women or having a mistress as long as I'm being your legal wife it's more than enough." Her voice is soft, pensive and gave me her beautiful smiled.

"Are you trying to challenge me, daredevil?"

"No, I'm not, I just trying to save my marriage. I don't want it to end and destroy just like that."

"Trust me, it's already destroyed before you were trying to build it up." I give a smirk along with one brief but heated look from her head to toe.

She looks pleadingly at me then lay her head on my shoulder.

"I will keep trying until you fall for me, it is worthy to try first. I will make sure that you'll only look at me in the future."

Her long waves hair smells so good and fell down on my chest.

I'll have to admit that she's pretty but I don't love her.

"No need to work too hard because it won't work. Never." With that, I pushed her down on the couch and walked past her to go upstairs to my room.