4

Y/n's Pov

My eyes fluttered open when I heard a crack sound in the room.

Crap! I remembered that I forgot to lock the door last night because I was too tired of having an immature fight with my bastard boss.

I carefully peered and saw Jungkook was naked in the bathroom doorway while wiping off his wet hazy blonde hair with a small towel.

Can't he use the bathrobe or a towel to cover his perfect naked body instead of being naked in the room with me laying in the bed?

Oh my god! I'm so naughty? This is the first time I saw a naked man in my life, I never had a chance to see Daniel naked before.

I felt wanted to scream out loud and hit him with the lamp that was on the nightstand beside the bed. But I stay quiet and pretending I still sleeping.

He was totally naked. There's nothing on him right now. I clutched the blanket tightly and my breath was unstable.

His muscular back facing me, so muscular and totally well-build. And his juicy buttocks! What am I talking about!

He grabbed the towel that was hanging in the closet and his head suddenly turned. His dark brown orbs staring deeply at me. I immediately shut my eyes, pretending that I was still sleeping.

"Good morning Sexy, wake up. I know you're gawking at me again." He softly whispered.

I didn't move or bother to open my eyes. His hands move the strands of my hair that was covering my face and tugged it behind my earlobe.

"Sexy, we have an important meeting this morning."

"Give me five minutes, Sir Jeon," I answered.

His thumb caressed my cheek and lightly pinched it. "If you don't open your eyes and get off of this bed, I will kiss you. I've been longing to kiss you, Sexy."

As fast as light, I instantly opened my eyes and glared at him that was smirking at me. "Y-you!"

"Tch! I wish you were really sleeping so I can kiss you as much as I wanted too."

"In your dream, Sir Jeon!" I said angrily at him and sat down on the bed.

"Look at you, sitting beautifully on my bed without make-up on, it's driving me crazy. I always have a dream of you, having you in my bed, naked and moaning my name. Not to mention when I imagined you begging at me for more so damn sexy, I wanted to kiss every inch of your beautiful body and giving you the pleasure that you deserve. I'm not gonna waste any second of that time and telling you how much I love you. We can make love from dusk till dawn."

He smiled and angled his head attempted to kiss me.

"Stop it!" I stopped him before his lips can reach my lips. His words are purely tempting that make my body feel hot and aroused.

Now I can imagine how he said that for every woman that he slept with including his own wife.

This man who rejected me made me felt want him more and more. I can't fall into his trap again, and I hated myself for being such a traitor.

He pulled back slowly and looked at me.

"I know what you're thinking of me. You think that I'm a liar and I said that to every woman that I've slept with right?"

I turned my face to a side don't want to make intense eye contact with him and kind of awkward seeing him half-naked on the bed right in front of me.

The towel hanging low around his hips and appeared his sexy V line and six-packs abs.