6

Jungkook's Pov

I was tracing her lips with my tongue. My moist, firm mouth wanting her response.

I want her to kiss me back and I know she couldn't bear the temptation of our first kiss after 8 years past.

"Open your mouth for me, Sexy." I pulled her closer makes her soft breast pressed against my hard rock chest.

I know she wanted to kiss me so badly, but she's just being such a demure when around me.

I want my bad girl back and I need to arouse her with this kind of way. Passionate, kind of way.

Then she parted her lips and slowly wrapped her arms around my neck.

I deepened our kiss and entering my tongue inside of her mouth drank the sweetness of her kiss.

My hands transferred from her hips down to her thigh and softly rubbed slowly.

The kiss went on and on. She was lost in my kiss and our passionate kisses turned to lustful kisses.

I lifted her in a bridal style without breaking our kisses and placed her on my glass table whilst push everything aside and some of them fell on the floor.

Nipping her lips and thrusting my tongue inside of her mouth.

"I miss you so much, Sexy, one week in Japan without you are killing me," I said.

Before she can say anything my lips claim back her lips and kiss her again. I can't get enough of her.

I was kissing her jaw down to her throat while my hands were caressed her spine.

I love the dress she wore, the hem of the dress lifted up when I positioned myself right in between of her widened spreading legs.

I really want to make love with her right now, on the table, in the office.

She ran her hands on his chest and began to unbutton my shirt while I'm busy caressing her butt, breast and it seems like my mouth can't stop from kissing her.

Without any warning, my office door suddenly opened. It was Minho and my son, laughing and talking.

Goddammit!

I forget that Taejoon will come over this afternoon after school.

Y/n quickly get off of the tables and fix her hair and dress before any of that two idiots notice that we were actually eating each other's faces out.

"Let me help you, sir." She said while picking up the scattered papers on the floor.

"Hey, y/n let me help you," Minho said and walked in her direction.

"Daddy! Uncle Minho got me an ice-cream!" My son, Taejoon ran to me still in his school uniform.

"Good afternoon, my soldier!" I slightly poked his nose.

"Ah... Um, I need to go now, sir." Y/n awkwardly cleared her throat as Minho stood beside her.

"Oh! Mommy?" Taejoon shouted excitedly, throwing his ice-cream on the floor and instantly wrapped his short arms around her legs

She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me with her confused facial.

"Me? I'm not your mommy cutie." She cutely frowned and kneeled before Taejoon with her hands gently patted his head.

"But I saw a photo of you in daddy's room and he always said that you're my mommy." He mumbled.

"Minho can you bring him back to the mansion and don't forget about his tuition at five in the evening," I said to Minho as y/n still gazed at me.