25

Y/n's Pov

I slightly smirked when I knew everything will be smooth. Jungkook really falls for it.

"Kook, I don't want something like this happens again in the future. I don't want to lose you, not anymore." I said as I pulled back and stared back into his eyes.

"I won't happen again, Sexy. I promise you that I'll always be your man and will give anything you wanted in this world. I apologize once again."

A smirk spreads across his gorgeous face and my knees feel all tingly. His eyes roam over my body and I blush fiercely.

"Apologies accepted," I said as I noting his eyes to my lips for a moment and then he gives the whisper of a smile.

I open the door wider and gestured for him to enter before I close the door. I got this luxury penthouse from him as our first-month anniversary gift, including a gorgeous red Ferrari he'd gifted me last week.

A stupid man like him will give me anything though I did not ask. I really enjoy my life now and I will get anything I want. Jungkook spoiled me like I'm his queen.

In the past, he makes me like a wanton woman although he gave me so much fancy stuff doesn't mean he truly loves me.

Never trust a man that always change a woman in his life like they changing their pants. That what Jennie always told me, better yet her advice is about to change my life forever. I was just a poor girl in a rich man's house.

No more miss nice, naive and sad bitch y/n.

Jihyun is out on the list, thanks to Jungkook makes it easier for me to take over the Jeon's Tower. I'm not always a good girl sometimes I can be as bad as Satan. Only God knows how much I love Jeon Jungkook before but, now he loses my respect.

I'll never be easy on Jeon Jungkook anymore. Not anymore.

"It's been a while I've been here and I miss you so much, Sexy." He doesn't try anything, though his gaze keeps drinking in my outfit and delving into my eyes.

Look at him, a purely wicked man full with pure lust and nothing about him makes me feel excited. He's nothing but a piece of shit! All he wants my body and I won't give up myself to him that easily.

He's undressing me with his eyes - I feel exposed!

I still in my work outfit and didn't bother to button up my shirt. I purposely let it be because I knew he'll be here to coax me with his usual sweet talk.

"I miss you more, Sir Jeon." I take a few slow steps toward him.

I act as normal as I can...

Jungkook's Pov

I could not wait to touch her, kiss her hug her and I wanna make love to her so badly. It just a week I've been in Hawaii yet I'm so desperate for her. I swept her into my arms as she came closer and put my lips on hers, kissing her hungrily.

She tasted so sweet, I really like the scent of her that makes me could not get enough of her. I want her more and more. We never make love to each other in our relationship time. I don't want to push her or anything, I want her to be ready for me and we're going to make love really amazing. So, I decided to take it slow.

I have a desire for every inch of her. The smell of her breath on my needing lips, the voice of her rummaging through every vein in my body. She makes me gone mad. Being with her is like a Christmas morning, she's the present that I ever wanted.

But why she didn't respond to my kisses? She slightly pushed me apart and look at me in the eyes as she panted hotly same goes with me.

"What's wrong, Sexy? Am I too pushy?"

"What are you doing, Jungkook?" She asked and looks really shocked.

"I just wanna kiss you because I miss you so bad."

"I-i..." She stuttered.

Why? Is there something wrong?

"Hey, tell me what's is going wrong? I can change it for you. You know that you're the love of my life. I would do anything for you. I'm sorry if I'm being too pushy earlier, it's just I can't control myself when I'm getting near you, Sexy." I said as I held her shoulder.

God! I wanted to hug her so bad and give her the comfort that she deserves.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm not ready for that. I've never done this before and I'm not good at this." Her cheeks turning pink as she locks gazes with me. She looks pleadingly at me.

"We can take this slow, Sexy. I'm not going to force you. Anything for you." I give the whisper of a smile.

My heart leaps for a reason other than fluttering... Suddenly I feel fear. Fear of what will happen in the future.

"T-thank you... Jungkook." She stammers as her face goes crimson and she drew herself into my embrace, snuggle into the comfort upon my chest. She can be so adorable sometimes and can be hot as hell at the same time.

My mouth quirks up even more, impish. "You're most welcome..." Reaching out a hand I gently rubbed her back and found herself leaning into my touch more than I expected.

I ache to know every nuance of her body, every crevice. I want to know her intimately. I want to make love to her, what facial expression she makes when she cum, what noises she makes, how her body convulses. But most of all, I want to know how her body feels when it is touched by mine.

I was caught off guard the moment she threw her arms around my neck and pulled my head down to her. Instantly, I was electrified. She felt so damn good in my arms with her soft breasts pressed against my chest. I want her so badly. And then her mouth is covering mine!

She's instantly deep...hungry, causing mini explosions of heat all over like fireworks. I pull the back of her head closer, kissing back just as ravenously. Her fingers were busy unbuttoning the buttons of my shirt as I threw away my jacket not letting my lips getting apart from her.

"P-please, y/n... Let me love you..."