36

Y/n's Pov

Jungkook helps me up as we reach the yacht, he grabs my waist and pulled me up. I feel his excitement as he held me closer to his body. We are on the deck aboard the yacht.

"Go take a shower, I have something special for you tonight." He whispers as he undoes my life vest. Jungkook's voice is silky.

"Special? What is it?" I asked him with excitement, who knows what's so special. Jungkook is a man full of surprise.

"Well, something definitely will be fun for you and me." He whispers as he hugs me from behind. "Come, let's get clean up, baby. I'm damn hungry."

"Yeah me too..." I nod enthusiastically while glance over my shoulder at him, and there's the ghost of a smile playing on his lips.

"Yeah, hungry for you..."

Damn you, Jeon Jungkook!

He smirks as he leads me across the deck and through the doors into the plush, beautifully appointed main salon, along with a narrow corridor, through the dining room and down the stairs there's is the main master cabin.

The cabin has been cleaned since this morning and the bed made. It's a lovely room, with two portholes on the both of the starboard and port sides, it's elegantly decorated in white and gold furniture with cream walls and soft furnishings in gold and black.

Jungkook releases me from his hug, pulls his sleeveless shirt over his head, and tosses it onto a chair right beside him. He looks at me and slightly smirks.

"Why aren't you disrobe, Baby, aren't you gonna take a bath?"

"Yes, I'm..."

He lightly laughs as he steps out of his flip-flops and removes his shorts followed by his trunks in one graceful move. He's completely naked now.

Oh, my sweet kookie, Will I ever tire of looking at him naked? He is utterly gorgeous and all mine. His skin glows- he's caught the sun too, and his hair a bit moist, flopping over his forehead.

What am I? A mushroom here? I can't take my eyes off of him, he got this magnet aura since in high school.

He turns his back on me... I instantly flush, his juicy butt. I staring at his butt like a pervert. I didn't realize that he was right in front of me now but with a towel hanging low around his waist.

No more naked Jungkook with a juicy butt.

Jungkook grasps my chin, pulling slightly so that I stop biting my lip and run his thumb along my lower lip.

"Why just staring even though you can touch it and feel me, baby. You can do more than that if you wanted too."

"I'm not staring..." I'm flustered.

"Sure, suit yourself, Mrs. Jeon, wanna join me?" He strokes my cheek with his index finger, trailing it down to my mouth.

"J-join what?" I stammered.

He leans in as if to kiss me. "Join me for a nice warm shower?" he says, his voice low, and I felt the inferno inside of me already exploded.

I open my mouth to answer but can't think of a good response... and then his mouth is covering mine.

He's instantly deep... hungry, causing mini explosions of heat all over like fireworks.

All my reserve and shyness dissipate as I pull his head closer, kissing back just as ravenously.

Before I know it, half of my sundress is off and he's pinning my body into the mattress with his.

His hard muscles fitting like a glove to my curves... And suddenly I want to feel more...