2

Y/n's Pov

I was busy checking for the mistake in the documents that were gathered on my table. Today will be a long day after having an annoying day with my bastard boss yesterday.

"Sexy, I need you in my office. NOW!" Another intercom came from Jungkook as his deep sexy voice oozed out of it.

He was emphasizing the word 'NOW' really loud. Maybe something bad happens to him.

"Ugrhh! Not again!" I muttered and slammed the pen on my desk before I sat up from my seat.

That was the 34th times for the today, starting at 7 a.m he calls out for me until now. Then when I reached his office room Jungkook will simply ask to pick up the paper on the floor him, asking for the staples, scratching the back of his neck better yet he will ask for an opinion on how does he look for the day or saying that he missed me. Everything he asked for was stupid and really annoying.

"What can I help you with Sir Jeon?" I walked to where he sat and folded my hands near my chest.

Jungkook lifted his head up from the screen and stared at me for a quite long before he speaks out.

"Sexy... Again with Sir Jeon? " He mischievously smirked meanwhile me gritted my teeth and slightly blushed.

"Can you please stop calling me Sexy? If you stop calling me Sexy, I will call you Jungkook." I demand and he raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm... What a great deal but I'm not interested." He innocently said.

My jaw is clenched with anger. Don't mess with me this morning bastard! I put a document on his table and step back quickly.

"So, where is my good morning kiss?" He asked while looking at me.

"What? What's with the good morning kiss?! I won't kiss my married boss!" I asked and he raised his brows while smiling.

He slightly chuckled and leaned back in his chair leisurely while looked at me. I glared at him all the time. How can he looked so calm and handsome at the same time, his good-look is provoking me right now.

"You're so sexy when you get mad. I love when you get mad at me makes me feel like I own you." He said smirking. How I want to slap that smirk off his face.

"Well excuse me Sir Jeon, I have a lot of work to do since you're just fooling around with me." I turn my back on him as he continued to chuckle.

As quick as light he grabbed my wrist and turn me back facing him. His dark brown eyes showed he was in pained for a second but it's disappeared when I stared back at him.

"Can you make me a cup of green tea? I'm thirsty." He asked that's reminded me of his father, Mr. Jeon. He is a green tea lover.

"Sure, can you let me go, sir? How can I make you the tea," I asked as he still holds both of my hands firmly.

"No. Please stay with me for a while before you go." He pulled me into his embrace.

"Sir?"

"It's Jungkook... Please call me Jungkook even just for once." He quietly whispered and buried his face in my neck.

I mentally slapped myself and immediately pushed him away. "No! I won't fall for you again. Never! Please just be professional." I quickly walked out of his office and heaved a relief sighed.

••••

Jungkook's Pov

I leaned back in my chair and clenched my fists. It's been 8 years I've been searching for her and now she's right in front of me.