12

Y/n's Pov

Daniel brings me to his home where he said more safer than my apartment.

Jungkook might hire someone to hurt me or kidnap me that's what he told me.

I clutched right on his jacket that was wrapped around my body. "Is this your home, Daniel?"

"No, babe. This is our home." He hugged me from behind.

"I don't know that you save this much to buy this castle?"

He widely smiles at seeing my jaw drop as we pull up to a massive, stone estate like a castle.

There's a group of security guards outside and inside of the mansion.

Complete in their black suits, earpiece and I saw some of them carrying a gun.

Just like security guards in the movies.

My mouth stays agape as we go into a looming hallway with chandeliers, large spiral staircases, and everything.

He chuckled and looks up from his phone where he's been texting.

"Let go upstairs and I will show you our room."

"Our room?"

"Yes, babe our room." He answered and made my own cheeks turning pink.

An amused smirk crosses his face as he locks gazes with me, adjusting his hair and draw me close into his arms.

His hold makes me feel safe just like what he did for tonight.

He's fighting to defend my honor, just like a knight in shining armor.

"But can you please call Hoseok for me? I want to stay at his place for a few days." I asked.

"I already text him and he will pick you up by tomorrow morning but, for tonight you'll be staying here with me, babe." He lets out a sigh and stared at me.

"Thank you so much for tonight, if you're not there in time, I don't know what will happen to me." My tears begin to trickle down slowly on my cheeks.

"No need to thanks me, I promise you I will protect you in any way possible. Cross my heart and hope to die. Please don't cry sweet cheeks, you know how much I hate it when you're crying."

He placed my hand right on his muscular chest and I can feel his heart beating calmly as he gave me a gentle smile.

His thumbs wiped off my tears and softly caressing my cheeks.

"Can you feel my beating heart?"

"Y-yes..."

"It's beating just for you and you're the reason keep me alive till now." His voice is soft, pensive and genuinely filled with passion.

"Awe, Daniel... I hate you saying that." I stared down in stunned embarrassment at Daniel's sweet talk.

Tingling all over at the feel of our bodies smashed together.

His innocent sweet look turns to an impish gleam as he takes in every intimate position we're in.

"Let's go upstairs, you can continue staring at me while I'm sleeping." He deviously smirked and carried me in bridal style.

He laid me down on the bed gently and furrowed his brows.

"Do you really don't want to let me go, babe?"

I stared at him in stunned as I realized my hands still locked around his neck making him hovered above me completely.

"I'm sorry...." I said while releasing my grip from his neck.

His mouth quirks up even more, impish.

"Don't tease me Jung y/n. You knew that I'm a man too and I can't be a good man all the time when I'm with you. I can't keep my hands from you."

His tone gets deep and sexy as his eyes take in my entire body.

It's like he's undressing me with his damn sexy eyes.

I feel exposed even though I still wearing his jacket.

Daniel gives a smile along with one brief but a heated look from my eyes down to my exposed chest.

My nightwear is transparent lace fabric. Thanks, Victoria Secret.

My face goes crimson when his soft lips land on mine in an instant.

He is so sweet that I forget how passionate he can be.

Jungkook's Pov

I don't know what was in my mind till I do something unexpected to her last night.

I can't resist her and the way she dresses such a turned on. I can't get enough of her.

I want her more and I want to love her but ended to be I force her.

I kept staring at the resignation letter from her this morning. No! I can't lose her again this time.

The door of my office opened by my bodyguard, Minho. "Sir Jeon, he's here." I nodded curtly as he leaves.

Daniel slams the door shut and walks towards me with a big smile on his damn face.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

"Well, very good morning to you too, Mr. Kang Daniel."

I throw a blue file on his face while leaning back against my chair.

He scoffed while picking up the file and begin to read the content in it.

He slightly laughed and looked at me in the eyes. "Do you think that she will believe in you? Rapist." He asked in a sarcastic tone.

"I will do anything to make her believe in me again. Nothing can stop me not even you or God can stop me." I said with confidence.

"Jeon, you're probably the type of person who immediately says what's going through your mind without thinking or planning. Such a cocky man you are."

"The DNA test tell everything, Kang Daniel. You can't run from it and she will never marry you because you're just like the other useless billionaire bachelor. A Casanova."

Now I can smile deviously at him.