Chapter 1

Bryson

My phone was ringing off the damn hook. Shit was annoying as fuck. "Who the fuck is it?" I groaned.

"You forget we got a meeting to go to today?" Adrian sickening ass said. "Been calling your ass all morning."

"Fuck man," I sighed sitting up. "My bad bruh. Got in late last night. Well this morning anyway. Aye hoe," I shook the broad who was sleeping in my bed. "The fuck you doing here? Fuck out my house."

"Hoe ass," Adrian chuckled. "Just be ready. She'll be there in a bit. I'm on my way over there now."

"Iight." The hoe did not move so I pushed her ass off the bed.

"Really?" She looked at me crazy.

"Told you to get your ass up and out my house." I got up and went to shower. When I got out this hoe took it upon herself to climb back in MY bed. I sighed and pulled out my gun. "Listen, I'm trying to be nice. Get your shit and get the fuck out." She looked at me wide-eyed before grabbing her shit and running off. "Stupid ass hoes."

Most people know out of all the Haynes I'm the one with the shortest temper. I hate repeating myself. Instead of testing me just do what the fuck I said and go about your business.

When I was young I didn't even know anything about being a Haynes. I was born a Wright to a woman who cared more about getting a man than her responsibilities. My mother wasn't great growing up. She was spiteful and harsh. I raised myself most of my life. I was a little younger than ten when I found out who my father was. Going through the things I went through I didn't really trust him. But after some years and shit that went down in high school, I decided to take advantage of my opportunity and moved in with my old man.

When I turned eighteen I legally changed my last name to Haynes and basically lived my life according to that. I have two brothers on my father's side. Adrian or AJ as we call him since he's a Jr, is the oldest. He's the laid back type and have been married to my step sis Crystal. She's one of the trillest females I ever met. I remember I tried clowning on her and she almost stabbed a nigga. Don't play with her anymore. I also have a little brother named Demetrius but we all call him Meechie. Unfortunately the little nigga got caught on some bullshit ass charges and has been in jail for almost half a year. We've been trying to get his lawyer to speed things up but the nigga wasn't jumping to do shit.

Now we're trying to get a new lawyer to get him out of that mess. AJ said he got one and they're supposed to be meeting us today to talk about the case. Why the hell they need to come to my house? I don't know. "Aye man, you ain't ready yet?" AJ walked in my room. "She should be here any minute."

"I'm coming man shit. I just had to kick a hoe out bruh. Don't piss me off."

"Who's fault is that for? Hoe ass."

"Punk ass church boy."

"This church boy'll shoot you and pray for you right after," he said walking away. I shook my head. Nigga think he's gangster Jesus or something. I heard a knock on the door and some talking. I finally finished putting my clothes on and joined them.

I walked in and saw this fine ass thick girl sitting on the couch. One thing I love is my women thick. But Demetrius been in love with this girl forever and I'm not the type to mess with the homies chick. I maybe hoe but I'm not a snake. That's for damn sure. "This her?" I looked at AJ while eyeing her. I remember when she didn't have much of anything in high school. Baby done grew out. No wonder this nigga is obsessed with her. "I see," I smirked.

"Same thing I said," AJ chuckled.

"Excuse me," she glared at us. "But what do you 'see'?"

"Nothing to worry about sweetheart," I took a seat. "Let's get started about you representing our brother."

"She's not here to represent him," AJ said. "She's a legal consultant right now."

"Really? Five times your regular payout isn't enough for you?"

She rolled her eyes. "Money isn't the problem. This case seems a bit TOO easy for such a huge profit. I came here to get the scoop and offer my advice."

"But not your legal representation? You're one tough cookie to crack." At least I can tell money isn't enough to sway her. Most would've jumped at the chance to make all of that. I see why he wanted to hire her specifically. That and other reasons of course.

We went on to explain the case a little bit. It's crazy she had yet to realize who we were. That was until I let Demetrius nickname slip. "Pause. Did you say Trap?"

"Yes," AJ smirked. "Finally remember us?"

"Fuck," she whispered under her breath. "I forgot y'all are originally from New York."

"Yup. Nice to see you too 'princess'," I snickered as she threw daggers at me. Meechie used to call her that all the time because she's spoiled as fuck. Safe to say she still hates that nickname. "So it's safe to assume you'll be representing our little brother?"

"Yeah," she grumbled standing up. "Where is he? I'm going to have to speak to my client."

"We'll take you there. We have work to do anyways." We headed to Adrian's car and got in. "How's Andre's crazy ass?" AJ chuckled. Andre was one of the few people we actually fucked with in Atlanta. He was a lot like us just crazier. People used to call his ass a demon.

"Still crazy," she said. "Married with kids now though."

"So there was someone out there strong enough to deal with him," AJ chuckled. "Heard he took over your pops business. Hope things are well with that."

"They are." We pulled up to the jail where they were holding Meechie. Once we dropped her off Adrian pulled off.

"You think she'll get him out?" he asked.

"If she's anything like Andre he may be out sooner than we can blink." I pulled out my phone and noticed a text from my mom. I clenched my jaw. "Aye man, drop me back off at the house. I got some stuff I gotta take care of."

"Don't need me to come along?"

"Nah I got it. Go talk to Jesus or something."

"You're the one that needs to talk to Jesus asswipe."

"My nigga knows my heart."

"It's a hoe like the rest of you."

"Fuck you." We pulled up back to my house. "Iight Imma hit you up later."

"Bet."

Once he was gone I picked up the phone and called her back. "The fuck you need a thousand dollars for?"

"I forgot to pay the rent-"

"How the fuck do you forget to pay something you have to pay every month? It's not like they just started asking for it. You need to get a damn job."

"Don't talk to me like that Bryson. You wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me. Just give me the fucking money. Do you want us out on the street?"

"You I don't mind. The only reason I'm going to give it to you is because of my sister. Where is she anyway? She's coming to my house this weekend."

"Right here. I'll have her bags packed when you get here."

"Good." I shook my head and hopped in my car. If it wasn't for my baby sister, that woman wouldn't even be able to reach me. After all the shit she put me through, I don't even look at her as my mother anymore. She doesn't deserve that title.

Hey you guys!! First chapter of No Love, Just Sex. Hope you all enjoyed it. Just giving you a sneak peak into the life of Bryson. Rhianna is up next!