Chapter 16

Rhianna

"Come on Mani," I said shaking her out of her sleep. Bryson spent all day home since he came back early yesterday morning. He lounged around the house with us and it wasn't as bad when it's just the two of us. At least I had someone on my level I could talk to. He was waiting on confirmation that this bounty that the guy put on me was completely gone. News travel fast but he wanted to make sure everyone got it.

"I'm up," she yawned while rubbing her eyes sleepily.

I chuckled. "I ran you a bath and your clothes are in the bathroom. Hurry up and get ready. Your brother is taking us out."

"I can go outside?! Yes!" She hopped up dancing on her bed making me laugh.

"Yes you can. So you better hurry before he changes his mind."

"Okay!" She was gone in a flash and slammed the bathroom door behind her. Bryson started yelling from somewhere else in the house.

"Aye! What I say about slamming my got damn doors huh?!"

"Sorry bubba!" she yelled back. I shook my head. Bryson always talks shit about me being too loud when all he does is yell all day.

I went to Bryson's room to start getting ready. He said we were probably going to be out all day. He planned to take us to breakfast, an amusement park for Mani, and shopping. He's also letting us go home after today. Which is good because I'm having difficulties keeping Erica at bay when I can't even tell her why I left for a week.

I took a quick shower before getting dressed. I decided to wear a fitted half-shirt black tank top underneath a crop top beige sweater with fitted jeans I altered myself with cuts going down the leg. Since we were going to an amusement park I stuck to some comfortable sneakers I brought. I didn't have any of my hair things so I just put it up in a messy ponytail.

"Ooh! Pretty Ree Ree." I smiled and turned to Mani. She was so cute! She was wearing camouflage tights and a tan colored button up with no sleeves. She has beautiful natural hair so I was able to put flit twists and two strand twists in her hair.

"Not as pretty as my Mani baby," I picked her up kissing on her face. She laughed and tried to do the same to me.

"Awe hell nah," he came in the room with a mug on his face. "The fuck y'all got on bruh?"

"Clothes," I rolled my eyes.

"Ain't no fucking clothes. The fuck your stomach out for?!"

"Yo you buggin out right now," I said growing a bit self-conscious. "I've got a sweater on-"

"The sweater is shorter than the damn shirt! And why the fuck you got these tight ass jeans on?"

"My jeans aren't tight!"

"The hell you preach," he walked up to me and started pinching my leg. "Look! I can't even grab the damn pants!"

"Ouch! Nigga stop pinching me," I started hitting him. He was acting like a total nut case. "Get the fuck off me Bryson. You got me fucked up pinching me and shit."

"No. YOU got me fucked up thinking you were walking out this house dressed like that. Don't make me beat your ass Ree. Got your ass out and tighties under ya fucking chin."

"Bro get the f-"

"And Mani, what the hell you got on? Why are you wearing them tights and got your shoulder out? What little shoulder fetish peanut head ass boy you trying to impress huh?!"

"Stop bubba," Mani whined. We argued with Bryson until we were blue in the face. He did not budge in the slightest. I changed into looser jeans with little cuts and a plain long sleeve shirt with a jacket in case Bryson loses his shit. Mani wore a cute dress with tights underneath.