Chapter 7

Rhianna 

I chuckled a bit when Jessica started scowling him. I know a little bit about the Haynes family from the rough patch of life I went through. I was so depressed after losing the business that I would smoke, drink, and party almost non-stop. Thinking I made the wrong decision to go against my father.  I used to hang with some sketchy people back then. They used to talk about the Haynes a lot. 

From what I could gather, they're the head honcho family of this big drug operation. They've been running things successfully for three generations now. AJ is the man in charge but there's rumors that Demetrius is really pulling the strings. I'm not sure how true that is though. Bryson is the quick temper one. He's a 'shoot first, ask questions later' kind of guy. And like Crystal said, he's a big hoe. Never with the same female for longer than a week. It's obvious he doesn't want a relationship either. Exactly what I'm looking for. 

"How are you beautiful ladies doing?" the older fine ass man said to us with a smile. No wonder all these Haynes men are so beautiful. 

"Back up pops," Demetrius came in following them. "They're taken."

"They?!?" I looked at him crazy. Last time I checked, I was single. Who the fuck took me off the market without me knowing? Essence is one thing, me? No sir. Single until I finish having fun and figuring myself out. 

As Jess started moving the food to the table I noticed Demetrius holding a baby and she was trying to escape to go to Essence. Her eyes literally lit up at the kid. One thing that girl loves, is kids. Watching them was like glancing into the future. I'm sure they'll have a bunch of kids. 

They were talking about Essence family when a little boy came in. He was too precious. I laughed at the face Essence made when he asked her if she was Demetrius's girlfriend. I took a seat at the table near Jessica since I like her. I laughed a bit when Bryson took the seat next to me while grinning. 

"We weren't formally introduced," he said. "I'm Bryson."

"Rhianna," I chuckled shaking his hand. He was giving me the 'fuck me' eyes while looking me over. "Chill," I laughed.

"Can't help it," he smirked. Dinner went very well in my opinion. Everyone liked Essence so I know they're going to be rooting for Demetrius just like me. Bryson was slick trying to feel me up the entire time. His hand rested on my inner thigh making me horny the whole time. As payback, I gripped his member through his pants making him grunt. My eyes widened a bit. Holy shit he's huge!!! "Having second thoughts?" He smirked at my surprised face. 

I matched his smirked with one of my own. "Who said I even had a first thought? I came here to support my friend. Not be felt up by you."

"That's not what I heard," he raised a brow. "We're both grown here. We have a lot of sexual chemistry so what's up?"

"Wow. You just say it like that huh? No sweet talking?" 

"Don't need it. Sweet talking just get people's hope up. I'm not trying to cuff, just fuck. If you with it, we can get it. If not, that's cool too."

I nodded. He was blunt as hell. I had to respect that. Too many times I was approached by guys who try to manipulate you into wanting to be with them. They feed you this fairy tale when really they just want to fuck. I had also been approached by guys who straight up admitted they wanted sex but it didn't sound the same coming from Bryson. I don't know if it's because he's fine or because of his vibe but his confidence is astounding. 

"That's a bold move," I crossed my legs. "I could take offense to that."

He chuckled. "If that were true, you wouldn't let me feel you up." His hand was now on my outer thigh moving up towards my ass. "So are you with it?"