Chapter 10

Rhianna

"Yo you're bullshitting right now," Bryson snapped over the phone making me laugh. We had an 'appointment' set up but then Crystal called and wanted to hang out. It's rare that I get to have female friends so I cancelled on Bryson for her. He's not taking that well.

"I told you I was coming after I was done," I rolled my eyes. He's so dramatic.

"You need to tell her you will meet her after we're done."

"Now you know I can't do that," I said walking into the restaurant. "If I'm not asleep afterwards I sure as hell can't walk. I don't need people looking at me funny."

"Fuck them people. You really about to leave me hanging? Selfish ass."

"Bro I don't have time to play with you bye," I laughed hanging up. Me and Bryson have kept up our 'just sex' agreement for a few days. Everything seems to be working out fine. He actually did cut off his hoes and we both went to get checked. I know it's a bit too late for that considering we already had sex but I needed some insurance.

"Hey!" Crystal stood up to hug me. I returned the hug and sat down. "Girl I'm so glad you came. I was tired of Adrian's ass."

"What he do?" I laughed.

"Nothing. I just don't have any friends that live in the city so I have to rely on him heavily for a smidge of a social life. It's not very fun having girl talk with your tank head husband," she rolled her eyes.

"What did he say when you told him you were meeting me?"

"The usual. 'I'm not going to keep bonding you out. Behave'," she mocked making me laugh. "It was only like three or four times so I don't get why he's complaining."

"Wait what the hell did you go to jail for?"

"The first time I was in high school I think? His then girlfriend kept causing much trouble in my life so I beat that bitch's face in. She wanted to press charges and all."

"So he paid your bail after assaulting his girlfriend?"

She shrugged. "Dude was weird back then. Told you we had a love hate relationship. Sometimes we were cool, other times it was like war between heaven and hell."

I smirked. "And who's heaven?"

She mirrored my smirk. "Me of course. I'm a sweet angel."

"You just told me your husband has to keep you in check to keep you out of prison."

"Did I? Don't remember." I chuckled at her. She's funny and I definitely feel at ease around her. She's a keeper. "So, how are things with you and Bryson?"

"It's cool," I shrugged. "We came to an agreement and so far he's held up to it."

"I still can't believe you were able to tame Bryson's hot headed ass. No one and I mean NO ONE has ever been able to tie him down to anything."

"I'm not tying him down. We both agreed it's nothing but sex."

"Sweetie, someone always catches feelings. I just hope you two are prepared for the backlash."

"We're both secure in our views to just have fun." She raised her brow at me. "Not that marriage isn't fun or anything. I've been in a long, drawn out relationship that wasn't what I wanted. I wasted a lot of time and years on one person. I just...want to have fun and figure out what I like."

"I can tell you what you like. Bryson."

"I like his dick," I smirked. "His tongue too. That boy can really-"