Chapter 9

Bryson 

"You still trying to call that girl?" I asked Mar. "Nigga, she blocked you! Get over it!"

"Man I'm not even worried about that girl," he lied closing his phone. I shook my head and leaned back. We were chilling outside on his porch. I ain't had shit else to do but wait until I hear back from our hacker. Rhianna's been playing with me so now I've got to pop up on her. 

I think she put some voodoo shit on me. Not only did I eat her like a Thanksgiving feast but I haven't been feeling anybody. All my old hoes can't keep me satisfied. After she left I called Nadia back to at least bust a nut. The head was decent but the pussy was trash. I thought I just wasn't feeling her anymore but I can't fuck with none of my other hoes the same. The only explanation is she got some shit on me. Maybe I just need to bust in her one good time then I'll be normal again. 

But I can't find out because she's fucking playing! She said she was down with some fun but now she's ducking me like I'm some sucker. I'm going to fuck her up when I get my hands on her. "Yo when we going out again?" Mar asked. 

"When you can afford it," I said lighting up a blunt. 

"Fuck you," he mugged me. I chuckled. Not my fault he can't handle the truth. Even though Mar's my nigga, he's soft as fuck. I tried getting him in on the business but he's not built for this life. Which is cool, not for everybody. But he took that as an excuse to live off of other people. That's the shit I don't rock with. Nothing wrong with a 9-5. But you won't ever catch me with one. 

"Just saying. Get some bread and we're talking. You know how we go."

"Whatever bruh," he waved me off. I chuckled and inhaled deeply. 

"Granny home?" I smirked. He glared at me and turned back to his phone. I laughed. He always say his grandmother lives with him when really it's the other way around. It's funny seeing him get so worked up every single time. I watched the quiet neighborhood as a car comes around the corner playing loud rap music. I nodded my head to the song as the passed by and pulled up to the diner across the street. I hit the blunt again as the person turned their car off and got out. I almost choked on my smoke when I saw who it was.

"Aye you alright?" Mar looked at me sideways. 

"Yeah. Aye I'll catch you later." I got in my car and parked next to them. "Got your ass," I muttered as I walked through the door of the restaurant and saw her sitting in the back in a booth. She didn't see me since she was all in her phone. So she was on her phone this whole time and didn't answer any of my texts? Bet. I slid in the seat in front of her. She looked up at me in shock. I smirked. "Gotcha teasing ass."

"How did you know where I was?" She looked at me like I was crazy. 

I chuckled. "I was at my homeboy's crib when I looked up and saw you coming in here. I didn't stalk you." Much anyways. "So you got your phone in your hand? It ain't broke or nothing huh?"

"No," she raised a brow. "Why?"

"Because I'm trying to figure out why the fuck you ain't answering my texts and calls," I raised my brow. 

She smirked. "Didn't know you cared that much."

I growled. "Don't make me fuck you up in these people establishment." She laughed while I mugged her. "Come on now, you said hit you up when everything's good and everything's good. You said you were down."

"I still am," she said.

"Then what's up?"

"Nothing until we come to an agreement." I raised my brow. "If we're going to do this I need to secure myself."