Chapter 11

Bryson 

I glared at my wood in aggravation. I'm supposed to be balls deep in Rhianna but her ass is forever playing. She like doing this nut ass shit and shower before linking. She just showered before linking up with Crystal's inside out Oreo ass! She be doing that shit on purpose man. Just yesterday she did that shit! She was home all day yesterday while I was at the trap doing shit. I texted her multiple to make sure she was ready before I was done. She kept telling me yeah and shit saying she knows she was taking her shower early. 

So why when I got to the crib her monkey ass wasn't there? I called her and she said she was JUST getting in the shower! Shit had me tight. So I had to sit here waiting on her slow ass. She keeps fucking playing with me son. I don't know why she always do that nut ass shit. Aside from her always playing with a nigga shit's been straight. I didn't think I could limit myself to one person. I always get bored with them or there's always something lacking so I bed hop a lot. 

So far, Rhi's been perfect. She's down for all the freaky nasty shit. She's a whole freak. Pussy sweet and tight as fuck, head game great, and she's not a dud in bed. She likes to be in control and I do too. So the sex is real crazy when you're both fighting to take control of the other. My phone flashed letting me know I've got a text. It was Rhianna.

Nut ass: I'm coming up the steps now 

I hopped my ass up and rushed to the door and snatched it open before she could knock. I snatched her inside and immediately started feeling her up and kissing on her. "Wait! Wait!" she laughed trying to get out of my grip. "I'm barely in the house."

"I don't give a fuck," I growled bending her over the couch and quickly sliding in. She moaned and started throwing it back. "Fuck," I cursed watching my dick go in and out of her. The shit was mesmerizing. 

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Wait! Wait! Let me ride."

"Shit say less," I pulled out and sat on the couch. She came over and slowly slid down my member. We went on for a good few rounds leading up to the bedroom. 

"Bryson," she said while getting dressed. "What's up with Demetrius? I heard he left suddenly. Why?"

"Business," I shrugged. "Why?"

"I just don't get how you go on a business trip and don't text your girl."

"Oh shit! I was supposed to tell Essence about that. Shit I forgot."

"You ain't shit. Ruining relationships."

"You ain't shit," I copied her southern accent. "You sound like Forest Gump." I laughed and ducked when she tried to hit me. "Chill. Where you from anyway?"

"Here."

"Damn lie."

"No for real," she laughed. "I was born here but moved to Atlanta with my dad when I was a baby."

"Ah. What about your mom's?" She gave me a look. "What? You don't have to answer. Just asking. Shit."

"We just don't normally talk so I was cut off guard. My mom and him aren't together and she still lives here." I nodded and started watching TV. "Uh uh. Now you have to tell me something." She moved in front of me to block the TV with a mug.

"So angry," I chuckled. "My mom lives in the hood, don't really get along. Met my pops when I was like ten."

"Why don't y'all get along?"

"Nosey ass asking too much questions." She mugged me one last time before flicking me off. I chuckled. "I mean I'm always down for another round if you are."