Chapter 14

Bryson

I pulled up outside and got out. I was so mad I couldn't see anything. My rage led me to the door. I kicked the door right off the hinges. "What the hell?!" My mom jumped up from her chair. She looked at me like I lost my mind. "Bryson what the hell-?"

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Bryson you better have a good reason why-"

"I don't have time for this shit!!" I yelled punching a whole in the wall. This place was so cheap I went right through the dry wall and through to the neighboring apartment. The wall shook so bad the flat screen fell. I knew her trifling ass was using my money to buy unnecessary shit.

"What the fuck Bryson?!" She screeched. "I just got that TV!"

"I don't give a fuck! Your ass can barely afford cable let alone a fucking flat screen! Now tell me where the fuck that nigga is?!"

"Aye man! You broke-" I whipped my gun out and shot whoever was at the door. My mom's eyes grew wide and fear was setting in. She finally sees I wasn't playing any games.

"B-Bryson just c-calm down and we can-"

"Where is he?!" I yelled.

"Who?!" She yelled back with fake ass tears rolling down her face. "I don't know-"

"Where the fuck is Tee? And don't fucking lie to me! I know his ass been here!"

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Well of course he's been here Bryson. Mani is his-"

"Don't you fucking say it!" I kicked the coffee table across the room.

"Bryson! Would you stop breaking my shit?!"

"My money bought everything in this bitch so I'll break what the fuck I want!" I yelled in her face. My grip tightened on the gun. I'm close to blacking out and just shooting her like I would anybody. "You better tell me what I want to know and now." My voice was even but my chest rose up and down fast. Every nerve was at attention and the only thing I could see was her.

The fear started setting back in and she stepped away from me. "I-I don't k-know where h-he is. H-He just came by a-a few t-times."

"So you let him come around and give no contact information?" My jaw clenched.

"I-I-I-"

"I specifically told you don't let that nigga around her." I was in her face in a second and her pinned on the wall by her neck. "All I ask is for you to be a better fucking parent! You can't even do that shit right!"

"B-Bryson-" she gasped.

"You're so fucking hard headed! You think I tell you this shit for my fucking health?! Did you forget what he did to you?! To me?! And you brought him around fucking Mani knowing the kind of fucking person he is?!"

"I-I can't b-breathe," she gasped. She was starting to get paler and her struggling was getting weak. I managed to get the strength to just let her go. She dropped on the floor gasping loudly with tears coming out of her eyes. "Y-You t-t-tried to k-kill m-me?!"

I chuckled darkly. "Thought you knew me better than that mom." I knelt down to her level. "There's no 'try' in my vocabulary when it comes to killing." Her eyes ignited in fear. "Where is he?"

"I-I-I really don't know. What did he do?! He wasn't even with her alone-"

"He shouldn't have been with her at all! That was the fucking point of me saying that!" I got tired of listening to her and decided to find him on my own. "Fucking pathetic. I should've known leaving her with you was a mistake."