Chapter 8

Rhianna

I laughed as he called me again. Ever since that night Bryson has been calling me. It's funny because when he can't get through to me he starts leaving voicemails about how I played him. I need to give up the pussy because then we'd be even. He go so far as to keep calling. I normally hate guys blowing me up but Bryson is funny when he's pissed. He texted me and I couldn't help but laugh.

Cry Baby Bryson😂😂: BRUUUUUH! QUIT FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME!!!! YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A DAMN HEAD BANDIT! HOW YOU GONNA LET ME TASTE YA SWEET ASS PUSSY BUT WON'T LET A NIGGA FEEL?!? 

Me: 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😘😘✌

I put his messages on mute and sent all of his calls to voicemail. I was on my way to meet up with a client. She wanted this bad ass outfit for her birthday so of course I had to deliver. When I first started making outfits after my failed business attempt was a rough road and lesson. I would have clients who would book me but half way through making the outfit they changed their minds. Or sometimes I'd make the entire outfit, give it to them and they didn't like the end result. Which is why me and Erica thought about the plan. 

When someone wants an outfit we'll meet up, discuss what you want and already have a calculation set. Make sure they state every single thing they want and even let them decide on the fabric type if they want. To insure I get compensated I would take a deposit before I make the outfit which will likely be enough to get all the fabric needed. Once I'm about halfway through the outfit and doing fittings, give the client a chance to change anything or add little details before the final result. I'll take another deposit to finish the last leg and the rest of the money will come after I deliver them their outfit. This way I won't have to worry about being ripped off. 

"Oh my god girl!" My client squealed after trying on her dress. "This is fire as fuck! I'm definitely telling everyone about you."

"Thank you," I smiled. "And turn up for your birthday bihh!"

"Oh I definitely will with this bomb ass outfit. You need hurry up and get your own clothing line so I can start binge shopping."

"In the works baby. See you!" As I was leaving I debated on what to do. I decided, like always, to pull up and both Essence while she's at work. I waved to Laura before walking into her office. Essence jumped and looked at me wide-eyed. 

"Why do you keep popping up on me like this?" she whined. "Scared the shit out of me."

"I was bored and wanted to see my bestie," I said plopping down on the chair. "I delivered an outfit to a client! She was so happy and said she'd tell her friends. That means more clients!"

"Mhmm," she said looking at the screen intently. I huffed and got her attention. But she was distracted with whatever is on her computer. 

"Es." Nothing. "Es." Still just looking at the screen. I sighed and stood behind her. She wasn't even doing work. She was on social media and weirdly on Demetrius's page. "Es!" Still just typing. I was getting annoyed and yelled her name in her ear. "Essence!"

"Huh?" She looked up at me confused. "Rhi? When did you get here?"

I rolled my eyes. This ditsy bitch. "I swear we've had this same conversation at least ten times already."

"We have?"

"You would know if you weren't in lala land planning your wedding with Demetrius."

"What?"

"You've been weird ever since that dinner. Constantly checking your phone and stalking him online."

"I'm not-"