Chapter # 7

***

***

She was completely aware of her surroundings and it wasn't helping a bit. At her back were the wolves and at her front was their Alpha in all his emotionless glory.

She tore her gaze from his and moved aside to walk away, all his doings started to cloud her mind in repeating scenarios and all she wanted to do at that moment was to punch him hard in the face, but before she could take a step away, to her dismay her wrist was clasped in a large tattooed hand. All her anger vanished and instead replaced by disgust.

"Don't touch me!" She hissed through gritted teeth.

Instead of listening to her, he narrowed his gaze at her and yanked her forward towards the table and said. "This here is the new maid."

No one dared to speak and all she felt at that moment was humiliation.

How dare he!

"First of all this is a human not a thing and second of all this is how you heir maids by kidnapping them from their homes and blackmailing them to your demands on their loved ones life!" The words left her mouth before she could even stop them.

She is always the one who put forward her thoughts without even thinking twice.

Everyone was looking at her wide eyed, long forgotten their food. Her gaze met with the green ones and that guy was the only one who was smirking and enjoying the scene in front of him. She frowned at him.

His hold on her wrist tightened earning a painful hiss from her. "Let go!" She hissed.

He doing the total opposite yanked her towards himself making her stumble upon him but before she could fall on him she regained her balance.

"You must tame this little mouth of yours. Now you don't want me to sew your lips together or do you?" He said in serious tone with a slight tug at the corner of his lips, he was looking like as if he's imagining it. His sadistic smile was so faint that if she wouldn't be this close she would've never seen it. And it send chills down her spine.

If he could shot her father, threatened to kill her brother, and even kidnapped her then no doubt he'll definitely can do whatever he's saying.

She tried to struggle out of his grasp and it was looking like futile attempts, he was a giant beast as compared to her 5.6 height he was like 6.2, she barely reached his shoulders. 

Her struggles were amusing to him, he can easily see how uncomfortable she was in the presence of his men and him. And as he predicted she showed her fierceness towards him the moment he touched her. He let go of her wrist and in an instant she walked away to the kitchen without sparing back a single glance.

Alizey passed by Mia who came out with a dish to serve, Alex ordered her to bring the food in his room with that he left to the third floor. Only Mia, Cane, Jack and Lucas was allowed in the third floor. He didn't understand why he wanted to stay here instead of going to his house.