Chapter # 39

***

                                         ***

Four days has passed in extreme pain and suffering. Her back still felt like burning and every time she moved the skin got stretch and the bleeding would start all over again, and the cramps due to period worsened her overall condition.

That night when Alizey woke up after the horrible whip lashes, she was still on the floor drowned in her own blood. Only she knows with how much pain she had to bear just to reach her room.

The lights of the lounge were on, so she knows Alex is home. And that only frightened her to the core. She didn't have any ointment to apply on her wounds neither she had the courage to search the house for it. He would probably get it as an excuse to lash her again.

In these days Alex was cold towards her, he not only smoked more often in the same room as hers but also forced her to eat pork as he got to know it's forbidden for Muslims. He forced her into eating and when she didn't oblige he forcefully fed her. She immediately vomited as soon she ran into her room.

He made her do all the house chores, not even bit of concerned about her wounds, he was behaving awfully brutal towards her.

She was worried sick about her family and friends, she didn't know how they are. Here she is tolerating all this torture for them when she didn't even know if they are fine or not.

She felt tired and depressed with everything, the bruises on her body given by Cane in the party and from Alex rough treatment has faded but the wounds of lashes are still present barely healing.

She did her Esha prayers and was sitting their crying in front of her lord. Her heart felt content as she started reciting Quran, she was too engrossed to realize that someone just came into her room.

A loud clapping sounds had her head whipping up to the person standing at her gateway. "You don't have to pretend bruja. I already know your reality so why being all religious and stuff." He marched towards her with his emotionless eyes.

Alizey immediately stood up as she took three steps back. "L-leave me a-alone. I've completed all m-my chores." She stammered, clutching Quran close to her chest.

"FUCK! I'll never get over your acting skills." He snickered coming closer to her.

"And I don't fucking want you acting this praying shit in front of me." He slammed his hand beside her head on the wall making her flinch as he snatched Quran away from her placed it on the bed, roughly.

Her eyes widened at his ridiculous behaviour, and she gave him a hard push as she fumed in anger. "How dare you throw the holy book like this." She yelled.

He only smirked at her as pushed her back, his both hands on each side of her head. She hissed out in pain when her back came in contact with the wall and the next thing he flushed his own body against hers.