Chapter # 24

***

***

Feelings so unknown creeped up his veins. The things his mind was telling him to believe was heart wrenching but then again he always believed he didn't have a heart. But still the tiny part of hope encouraged him to know the truth first before anything and a large part of him was hoping that whatever his mind was saying is false.

Alex was too engrossed in the thoughts that Lucas takes the lead and barged into the room, large bang of the door woke Alex from his thoughts, and then he also marched in the room.

The scene in front of him took his breath away. Alizey was sitting on the couch wearing a beautiful heavy red dress (lehnga) it was beautifully covering her white soft skin, she was also wearing the long heavy designed cloth (dupatta) on her head. Her face was covered in makeup giving her the gorgeous look.

She was looking like a sin, draped in red.

A gasp left her mouth when their eyes met and for a fraction of second she looked relieved but in a blink she averted her eyes when the person sitting beside her holds her hand.

That is when Alex eyes met with his best friends one, never in a million years he could think that his best friend will betray him.

Everyone was shocked seeing Cane there. Theirminds were unable to believe what they're seeing. Alex was shocked to the core.

Now it makes sense that how easily she escaped and non-functioning of cameras as well.

But the thing is that did she left willingly?

Cane was holding Alizey's hand as if he owns her. But the thing that spiked his anger was that Alizey was totally okay with him holding her hand as if she's allowing him.

Cane stood up from his seat along with Alizey. "How did y'all find this place?" Cane inquired sharply.

Alex marched towards him with complete rage. "What the fuck are you doing?" He roared. From his peripheral vision Alex saw an aged man with long beard was standing, along with two other men holding guns aimed at Alex. The old man was trembling in fear.

"What it looks like I'm doing?" Cane answered with a question and just to ignite Alex he showed his hand holding Alizey's to Alex.

Alizey was quiet as the night looking at the floor.

"Zee? Let's go!" Jack tried to handle the situation. Because by the look of it, it was looking like Cane and Alizey are getting married and Alizey has no problem with it as she was holding Cane's hand.

Alizey didn't move from her place, she was rooted to her spot not even looking at anyone in the room.

Lucas was the one this time to yell. "What the fuck you did to her?" He inquired thunderously from Cane.

Cane glared at him and spoke in a gentleman like manner, "I didn't do anything to her." He continued while looking at Alex dead in the eyes. "We both love each other that's why we ran away from you. I want to save her from you and we are getting married right now!"

Anger was the thing he was feeling but along with that there was another emotion. "What he's saying is true?" Alex snickered near Alizey's face. She involuntarily stepped back her hand loosened its hold on Cane's.

For a second her doe like eyes met his ice-cold eyes, and she looked away her eyes lingering at Cane for a second before saying a word which sealed her fate forever.

"Yes."

Betrayal and pain hit Alex with such force that he felt like breathing is the most difficult task at hand. But his rage overcome those emotions for a time being.

In a blink of an eye Alex fires two shots and before anyone could understand what happened. Cane's men were laying dead on the floor.

Alizey screamed in horror as she covered her mouth and tears started to form in her eyes. Dark red blood was oozing out of the bodies covering the marbled floor.

Cane growled out. "You Bastar-" he was cut by a bruising punch to his jaw, and he fell on the floor grunting out in pain.

Alizey stood their numb looking at the dead bodies and all the blood.

Alex yanked Alizey by her arm and snickered near her face. "Didn't I tell you. You were mine!" Alizey stood frozen looking at the blood.

He held her jaw harshly in his palm and made her face him. "Didn't I?" He yelled at her face like a deranged man. She came back to her senses and her eyes widened in fear, she kept her mouth shut and her eyes looked at Cane who was standing up slowly. Alex saw where she's looking at and his blood boiled in anger.

Alex yanked Cane with collar and made him stand. "You weren't supposed to go after my girl, you bastard!" Alex growled.

"She was never your girl!" Cane yelled while smirking and continued. "She loves me."

That was the last string for Alex's beast to break the cage. With an angry growl he punched Cane breaking his nose, but he didn't stop their and keep punching him like a beast.

Alizey saw everything horrified. Cane's face was red with blood. Alex is killing him. Mike's words rang in her mind, and she ran towards Alex and tried to stop him, but he wasn't listening. She yelled for Jack to help her but no one moved from their place, she then pushed Alex hard, and he stumbled back.

"Stop! P-please stop!" She cried out standing in front of Cane as if protecting him. Alex's beast feels like killing her at that moment along with her fucking shit lover.

But his evil twisted mind did something opposite. He yanked her towards him by her wrist. "Look at you! All crying for your lover!" He snickered at her face. She flinched back by his words.

"But sadly I'm going to kill him." He spoke venomously. She shook her head in complete dread.

Ya Allah! This can't happen.

"N-no you can't do this!" She whispered still shaken. "I can and I will!" He spoke coldly amused, his emotionless face scared her, he continued "but you can save him and for that you have to marry me!"

She stared at him stunned for a second, and then she was feeling anger. She's not a toy to be tossed around as a trophy of marriage. These men have no sense of this holy marriage relationship. She closed her eyes shut to control her emotions.

Remember why you're doing this!

She repeats it in her head like a mantra. Cane on the other hand yelled while still writhing in pain on the floor. "No s-she fucking won't."

Everyone stood silent. No one dared to say a word. Not after what Alizey was doing. Lucas and Jack look conflicted whereas Issac stood emotionless.

In next fifteen minutes Imam was asking Alex, "Do you take Alizey Riaz daughter of Riaz Ahmed as your lawfully wedded wife." Alex didn't even blink before answering.

"I do." I'll break her!

"I do." I'll destroy her!

"I do." I'll kill her!

"Do you Alizey Riaz daughter of Riaz Ahmed take Alexander Blade son of Blade Thiago as your lawfully wedded husband."

Silence!

Alizey was numb looking straight at Cane who was being held by Issac and one other man to witness her lover getting married to someone else.

Only if they knew!

She didn't want this. Never, in her life she thought she'll get married in blood and guns. What was her fault in it? She always thought about her marriage to be the most beautiful thing. She wants a husband who would love her, cherish her and complete half of her deen.

But first Cane and now Alex they are not even Muslims and are the most dangerous criminals. She didn't want to be a criminals' wife. Never!

She was about to say I don't but a shot was heard and a chilling scream filled the surroundings. Cane was on the floor holding his leg where he was shot and was writhing painfully.

"No!" She screamed and was about to move towards him but Alex was fast he yanked her back on the couch and put pressure on her wrist to bruising level. She cried out in pain. "Do you want me to kill him!" He snickered. She shook her head in negative. "No p-please don't!" She whimpered. "Then say the fucking words!" He warned.

Her pleading eyes looked towards her Akhi and the wrestler, but they both looked away. Her tears weren't stopping.

Helpless! She felt utterly helpless! She so wanted to disappear right now.

With whimpering heart and trembling lips she spoke and told herself.

"I do." Remember Alizey you're doing this for them!

"I do." Allah will help me!

"I do." I'll bear it!

And just like that their fates were sealed. The Imam gave her their nikah papers before patting her head sympathetically, and he left.

Everyone left the room one by one, Issac and that man taking almost unconscious Cane with them. It was just Alizey and Alex in the daunting silence. Alex stood up not even glancing her way he moved towards the door but stopped when he didn't saw her coming.

"Do you fucking want an invitation!" He yelled sharply in his deep authoritative voice still not facing her. Scared she slowly rises to her feet feeling difficult to draw breath in this heavy dress. Her tears dried on her face.

Before she could take a second step her head becomes hazy, and she felt like floating before drowning in complete darkness.

Follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.