Chapter # 29

***

***

Threatening silence filled the room as a gasp left Jack's mouth. Both girls saw how Jack became pale and still, Alizey knows very well to whom this deep voice belongs to.

"We are just here to drop the stuff." Jack said with lots of courage and Mia decided to join him.

"Yes, w-we thought it's better to drop her things h-here." Mia spoke in a low voice.

Alizey say the bag placed beside Jack, she was still in the room and Mia and Jack were standing in her door frame and talking to Alex or in other words trying to explain themselves.

Alizey made her way to them and her eyes landed on him, who was wearing a black business suit and for second Alizey couldn't blink as he was looking so handsome.

Astagfirullah!

She quickly averted her eyes away from him. "They b-brought m-my clothes." Alizey stuttered eyeing the bag on the floor.

"OUT!" Alex barked making three of them flinch at his tone.

Jack holds Mia's hand and started walking towards the exit door. "Let me say goodbye to her." Mia whispered to Jack but he didn't stop. "I can't." With that said both Jack and Mia were out of the house and now it was just Alizey and angry beast alone.

Alizey can feel his hawk like eyes on her, and she felt extremely uncomfortable under his scrutinizing emotionless eyes. And to top it all she knows he's angry, so she tried to make a silent escape while picking up her bag, which wasn't that heavy, she almost ran to her room.

She dropped the bag on the bed and immediately turned around to lock the door, but she squealed and moved back surprised, Alex was standing so close to her which scared her that how he moved in silence, her leg hit the bed, and she fell on it.

Before Alex could even move. Alizey with speed of lightning crawled to the other side of the bed and hopped off it. "Follow me." Alex said and started to leave the room but Alizey stayed rooted to spot.

When Alex noticed she didn't move, he faced her and raised his eyebrow at her in a challenging manner.

She's playing with his patience and that is like playing with fire. When she still didn't move he growled loudly and marched towards her.

She screamed in panic. "YA ALLAH!" and ran to the other side of the room. And there game started of running in circles.

Whenever Alizey looked back to check the distance, he got closer. And she would squeal and run faster.

Alex had enough of her childish behavior so in swift motion his large hand wrapped around her slim waist, and she was off the ground and landed on his shoulder. She screamed and punched his back with her tiny fists, but he just kept on moving to the first floor and towards his room.

As soon as they were in his room he bolted the door and dropped her on his bed like a rag doll. All blood rushes out of her head, and she felt dizzy but soon got panicked as Alex removed his coat and threw it on the couch, he made his way towards the window. She immediately got off the bed and looked at door but Alex next words stopped her. "Don't even think about it."

With open mouth she stared at him shocked. He wasn't even looking at her, and yet he knew what she was thinking.

Alex lit up his cigarette and draw a long puff of it, exhaling he turned towards Alizey. "Now tell me the truth." He spoke calmly yet dangerously, while opening the buttons of his sleeves and folding them up till the elbows, giving him a more dangerous look with all the tattoos on display.

Alizey gulped and eyed the ridiculous killing drug in his hand like it's a gun. She hates smoking so much that she can't put it into words, and she has a totally 'stay away from them at all costs' list for those people who smoke. She scrunched her nose in disgust as soon as the smell hits her.

"What truth?" She asked in a strong voice but sadly it came out as a whisper. Because she was scared and thought that Alex got to know everything about Cane and all.

"How did you called them here?" Alex spoke taking another puff of his cigarette.

Alizey was confused for a second but than she felt like killing him or smacking her own head in the wall.

"How am I supposed to call them. Don't you see that I didn't have any phone and nor there is any phone here in this place through which I can call." She spoke in a duh tone, which only angered him more.

Slowly with threatening steps he moved towards her, and stood just at arms distance. "I think it's time that I tell you some important rules which you'll be following for life." With that said he dragged another puff of his cigarette and blow out the smoke on her face.

Alizey started coughing hysterically and glared at him. "I-I'm l-leaving." She croaked out. Before she could turn around Alex snaked his hand at the nape of her neck and pulled her closer, making her yelp.

"DID.I.TELL.YOU.TO.LEAVE?" He seethed on her face. With his each word the pressure on his hold increases until it became unbearable. Alizey was struggling hard but it only made his hold to tighten, so she just gave up and stood still.

"S-stop s-smoking. I can't b-breath!" She stuttered as her breathing became hard.

Alex smiled at her not the simple smile it was more like the sinister one, instead of stopping he holds the cigarette to her face and said. "Try it."

Alizey stared at him wide-eyed but he just pulled her closer as his thumb caressed her cheek and his large calloused hand was still holding her through the nape of her neck.

"No!" Alizey spoke angrily when she saw his face hardened she continued. "It's haram."
She thought he'll stop but she was wrong.

In the blink of an eye he yanked off her hijab. The pin of the hijab scrapped her cheek making her wince in pain. Her beautiful straight,silky brown locks were in a messy bun.

In second, he holds her by the collar of her shirt with his one hand as the other one was still holding the cigarette. She holds his hand that was on her collar as her feet were half off the ground, and she was standing on her tiptoes.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DO THIS HARAM HALAL SHOW ON ME!" He snickered on her face.

Have a good day.