Chapter # 27

***

***

"This isn't your fucking house!" Alex fumed his demeanor as cold as ice.

Alizey flinched at his words and gulped nervously. Last time she was here, he didn't stop her from eating but why he's doing this now. If he has so much problem with her eating his food he can simply let her go, so she can eat her food in her own house.

Not having much power to quarrel with him, she spoke truthfully. "I'm hungry." It was a mere whisper, but he heard it and the way her lashes caressed her cheeks, she was looking like the most innocent thing he has ever seen.

Her fake innocence only fueled his rage more. He still can't believe that this is the same girl who'll go berserk on him for touching her, and has done such ridiculous things with Cane. The mere thought of it angered him.

"You disgust me!" He snickered with such disgust that she stayed rooted to her spot for few seconds trying to digest what he just blurted out.

Alex was fuming on his own self for getting bewitched by this innocence faking witch. How can she act so well in front of him and behind his back showed her true colors to Cane.

All those acting she did whenever he touched her was all a play. Her shuddered breaths, her trembling body, her desperate tears and those eyes damn it! It was all a lie, a fucking good fat lie. Damn her eyes they bewitched him just like she's doing it right now.

All this is one thing but faking strong beliefs and morals towards her religion was another story.

Or it can't be like her morals and beliefs allowed her to do all the forbidden things with Cane but for Alex her morals said opposite. Ridiculous!

He knows he's a sinner, but he's still far better than her because he didn't use any religion as a pawn just to trick somebody. And she from all the people used her morals and beliefs as a mask. What a shame he thought.

One thing was clear, from all the double faced people in his life she came at first position in the top list.

Rage was another thing but getting tricked by her innocence irked him hard on his ego. He was always good at reading people but this petite witch tricked him into believing her to be something which she's far from.

"W-What?" She stuttered with wide eyes. Alex slowly made his way towards her, pinning her on the spot with his cold emotionless eyes.

"I said YOU DISGUST ME!" He sneered at her face. She blinked at him but soon anger boiled in. Her mood changed in a blink of an eye from nervous to anger.

"And YOU DISGUST ME!" She blanched in the same manner as him. How dare he insulted her like this!

She didn't know why, but she felt a painful sensation in the pit of her stomach at his words, but she isn't going to show him that.

And she really didn't know why he's so disgusted by her but if it's because she agreed to be in love with Cane then she didn't know what to say. But he shouldn't be acting like this, like she cheated on him but his behavior is saying like she cheated on him.

"Don't you dare use that tone on me!" Alex warned coming deadly close to her. She didn't back down at all, instead she squared her shoulders and matched his stance equally. "And don't you dare to use that tone on me!" She gave a special swing to word you.

For few seconds Alex stared at her. This girl standing in front of him with those magical eyes flips from being a nervous wreck to feisty tigress just in a number of seconds and this alone thing excites him but it wasn't enough to keep his anger at bay.

"You can't just throw food like that. You wasted it all." She looked sad looking at soup splattered on the floor.

"You're forgetting who's in charge here." Alex spoke calmly this time. There was only an arm distance left between them.

"So what if you're in charge here. You have no right to waste food and make me starve." Alizey complained like a child. Due to her hunger and slight headache she didn't notice when he came closer and was now standing in her personal space.

"I have every right to make you starve." He stated as matter of factly. She gave him her best glare as her lips were pressed in a thin line. Now he is getting on her nerves.

"You have no right on me!" She spoke confidently in the same tone as his. She was expecting another ridiculous remark from him, but he just smiled not a smirk it was just that his lips quirks up from one corner giving him the scariest look.

"I do bruja! I think you're forgetting something." He spoke calmly.

She looked surprised for a second when she heard him call her something else in Spanish other than corazon. But she immediately masked her surprise.

She just stared at him as if telling him to cut the chase and say the point.

"Do you know what date it is?" He asked. She just shook her head confused not knowing properly what date it is. So he continued.

"It's 19 December 2019. Today we got married." He observed her, as so many emotions flashed in her eyes from confusion, shock, sadness, anger and pain. He continued.

"And from today on wards your life will be miserable."

For a second her brain stopped working but everything came back like loaded truck of bombs just exploded in her head, and she blinked at him several times.

She's married to him the nikah papers she placed in the cupboard is the evidence of it.
The anxiety and stress for her family's safety had numbed her mind but now when she's seeing him standing in front of her and threatening her of a miserable life ahead is also a big evidence that she's married to the beast.

19 December! Miserable life!

Ya ALLAH give me patience and strength.

As the numbness was fading away all the emotions that were blocked away were surging on the surface. But she will not let herself break in front of him.

So she totally changed her mind from her emotions to her hunger. She focused all her attention to her hunger. And letting her emotions to fade away for a while. Her head was paining badly now.

She can tolerate anything but hunger is out of question. Whenever, she's hungry her moods change like chameleon changes its colors. And she totally can't help it.

"Please my head is paining. Let me eat something then we can continue the fight." She whispered slowly and tried to walk past him.

She was yanked back on her place, her back against the slab as Alex placed his each hand on either side of her on the slab. That was when she realized how close he was standing and there was only inches difference between their bodies. His collarbone region was in front of her face due to their height difference.

"Move away!" She said sternly, but he just moved closer and she tried to move back basically she tried to move in the slab.

He crouched down slightly so now they both were face to face. "OH! So your acting already started. Damn I must say you're wonderful at it!" Alex mused at her.

Alizey looked confused. "What are you saying?" Alex's eyes flashed. "I'm praising you for your talent." He spoke.

Alizey couldn't really focus on his words as by his each word he was getting closer and closer to her face. Involuntarily her hands found its way towards his chest to stop him from flushing his body against hers. "S-stop!" She stuttered.

Alex slapped her hands away harshly from his chest and held her jaw roughly making her lips to pout. "Keep your filthy hands to yourself!" He seethed at her face and applied more pressure on his grip making her cry out in pain because her cheek was already paining because of earlier Mike's slap.

Alex let go of her face harshly and for a second he observed the red finger lines on her face, but he didn't hold her face this roughly that it'll look like she's been slapped. But her cheek was swollen. He was about to ask her what happened to her face but her words stopped him.

She stared at him with wide eyes. But controlled her emotions and let her anger rule. "Says the one who kills people without any remorse!" She taunted.

Even tho she was scared from inside because the images of him killing those men cold-blooded roamed her head, but she kept her neutral face on.

In an instant his calloused hand gripped the nape of her neck and gave her hair a harsh tug above the hijab. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" He warned and with another harsh tug, she whimpered in pain as he continued. "I won't hesitate to kill you like them but trust me, your death will be more painful as compared to them."

With that said he pushed her with such force that if not for her holding the slab she would've fallen down. He then left the kitchen in seething anger leaving a shaken and scared Alizey behind as drops of tears rolled down her eyes.

Have a good day.