Chapter # 30

***

***

Alizey stared at his chest frightened, her eyes started tearing up, but she controlled herself and spoke in a whisper. "I will not do anything haram!"

Alex was fuming mad at her now. Her acting skills were fucking his brain cells, he was about to snap at her when a devilish idea popped in his head.

"Fine! If, you are not trying this cigarette here. STRIP!" Alex growled the last part and let her go.

Alizey took a step back and stared at him with wide eyes. "W-What?" She stuttered.

Alex noticed a small line of blood on her cheek but ignored it. "I said fucking strip out of my shirt." He spoke calmly yet threateningly.

Alizey's eyes teared up. "I will NOT!" She almost yelled.

Ya ALLAH save me!

Alex had enough of her tantrums and in one swift motion he tried to rip her shirt off, but she moved away from him while wrapping her arms around herself. "Stop it!" She whispered yelled. Tears were pouring down her eyes continuously.

"FINE! Bruja." With that said he threw her on the bed and in seconds he was on top of her. His large body caging her small one. She tried to free herself but her struggling failed. His one hand holds both of her delicate wrists above her head. Her mouth was sealed shut, so he started kissing her neck harshly and gave a painful bite on her jaw making her cry out in pain.

His other hand that was holding the cigarette put it in her mouth and closed her nose with his fingers, so she couldn't breathe.

His large hand was completely covering her face as the cigarette in between his fingers was in her mouth and his fingers were stopping her oxygen supply and forcefully making her to draw a puff.

For few seconds she held her breath as Alex was eyeing her in a sinister way and when she can't hold anymore, she struggled hard in his embrace but it was impossible and defeated she took a large gulp of breath and all the content of cigarette filled her lungs. Alex removed his hand, so she could puff out the smoke but instead of doing that she started coughing hysterically. Her eyes burned and chest felt like on fire. Her breathing almost stopped as she was breathing with weird sounds coming out of her chest. Her breathing became so painful for her that she wanted to stop breathing at that moment.

Alex removed himself from her and made her sit. Cigarette isn't that of a big dangerous thing as she presented it, with all that coughing and red eyes.

With teary red eyes she scooted away from him. And holds her knees against her chest as her whole body was shaking and her lungs felt like burning.

Alex knows he had scared her enough and now she will quietly listen to whatever he says. "Now listen to me Bruja and listen well. Here are some rules you must follow for your own good and if not, the punishments can be the worst then this." He observed her as she keeps on crying without saying a word, so he continued.

"Well, now I can't make it that easy for you so there is a twist in it." He put her few strands behind her ear making her flinch in response.

He can see fear in her down cast eyes and that is what he strives on, fear of him in his enemies eyes.

"The twist is... I'm not going to tell you any rules' bruja, but if you break any of it you'll be punished. So think before doing anything, that'll piss me off, even think before breathing, because when I got angry I do more than worst." He snickered at her face before leaving to the restroom.

As soon as he closed the door. Alizey ran out of the room and to her own and locked the door. She slides down the door and started crying hysterically.
Allah, please...help me!

She cried and cried until she dozed off.

***

It was nighttime when she woke up. She takeout new clothes from her bag and took warm shower to soothe her muscles. She then saw her reflection in the mirror, a small scratch like line on her cheek and a dark purple hickey on her jaw, she immediately looked away before tears started forming, she dried her hairs and wrapped them in a hijab even tho, he has seen her hair so many times and is her mehram now, she still didn't feel like removing it in front of him.

She did her Isha prayers. She was starving and her head was paining because of all crying and stress and her lungs were still felt like burning, she can feel the pathetic tears surging up, but she wiped her eyes immediately and left the room to eat something, so she could take medicines.

The lights of the kitchen were on but there was no one inside. Her eyes landed on the tray of food on the small dining table which was covered. She removed the cover and her eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she saw the content in it. A beautiful smile creeped up her face as without thinking much started devouring the zinger burger.

It could be his, but she can't control herself with food, and she knows how to make it at home so after finishing it up she'll just make a new one for him if the ingredients were there hopefully.

After eating her favorite burger she felt oddly content. It sounds weird to other but Alizey had a strong lifetime love forever relationship with food, and she can't ignore food no matter what. After, all food is her first love. Her hunger is out of her control, and she can't do anything about it.

After finishing up she took out medicine box which she found yesterday when she was checking the kitchen and popped out a painkiller and took it with a glass of water.

She immediately started taking out the ingredients for making a new burger but stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the clearing of throat. Scared she turned around ready for yelling but was shocked when Alex said. "That was yours only, no need to make a new one for me. I've already eaten." With that said he turned around to leave but stopped at the door.

"By the way, you eat like crazy." Smirking he left leaving a wide-eyed, red cheeks embarrassed Alizey behind.

He was watching me the whole time. Wallah I'm idiot!

Follow me for quick notification about the new chapter.

Have a good day.