Chapter # 18

***

                                        ***

Alex sat on the edge of her bed with his fingers entangled in a fist and elbows resting on his thighs, gazing at her with his hawk like eyes.

There was a dangerous glint in his gray eyes, which she can't decipher. With steady breaths she steps back and without turning around she unbolted her door for safety precautions, she can't interpret a single thing when he's around her.

Her room looked smaller due to his dominating presence. She gulped as she recalled her talk with her mother.

Did he know? Ya Allah! He's going to kill me...

She whirls around ready to make a run for it but luck wasn't on her side as in a one swift motion large calloused hand wrapped around her delicate wrist and with a strong yank she collided with his hard chest.

She yelped and abruptly moved back as if his mere presence burned her. His hold on her wrist became bruising. Her face changed into a mortified one as she scrunched her nose up in disgust.

This is not his cinnamon musky scent which she's well aware of but now he is reeking with a ridiculous smell which she can't pinpoint.

"Leave my wrist!" She said strongly, while moving her wrist and avoiding his gaze.

His mere presence make her uncomfortable, his presence is so intimidating and dominant that she always felt like a kitten whose caught in a lion's den.

The way his icy gray orbs linger on her or the way he gazes at her make her wanted to crawl under her bed and never come out.

In all these days she never saw him smiling so laughing is not even an option and whenever she saw something on his emotionless face, it is an evil smirk, even tho it is the slight twitch of the corner of his lips but still it is the most dangerous thing she ever saw or felt.

Instead of letting her go, his lips slowly twitched up in a smile which soon changed into a wolfish grin and then into a full-blown laughter. His chest rumbled with laughter. She stared at him with wide eyes.

He is laughing!

She looked at him really looked at him for the first time. He was wearing white shirt with sleeves rolled up till elbows with black dress pants and a tie hung loosely on his neck. His tattoos poking from here and there giving him a rough, dangerous look.

His high cheekbones, perfectly sculpted straight nose, sharp jaw with slight subtle, his eyes adorned with the most beautiful color of icy gray with the specs of dark gray, shadowed with thick long eyelashes, which could make every girl jealous. Black hair ruffled as if he had combed it with his fingers several times. His white pearly teeth on full display as a wolfish look.

Masha Allah!

She gasped. Her face turned red when she realized what she was doing. He's no doubt the most handsome man she had ever seen. How can someone this evil can be this beautiful.

Astagfirullah!

Closing her eyes she repeated the word again and again. Her eyes opened on their own accord when she heard his deep husky voice. His voice is one thing that can send chills in her veins. It's so deep and authoritatively commanding that just by listening to it she felt small and scared. But damn her if she showed him any weakness.

"Why Corazon? Did my touch burns you?" He asked as if it is the most curious question of his life.

How many times she has to tell him the same thing. The smell and the slur in his voice, she gulped slowly when she realized the dept of her situation.

He's drunk!

Despite answering she nodded her head in affirmation. She didn't want to anger him with her words but it was like her answer angered him more as he growled at her.

"Then why the fuck you didn't flinch when Cane touched you. Or he is an exception?" She must be raging after his accusation but no she looked scared. She dreaded that he knew about the phone call.

She didn't realize it what happened in the garden after the phone call but now when she thinks about it. Alex is right, she didn't flinch and that was because she was so numb with all the emotional pain she felt at that moment.

But she didn't have to explain herself to him. So instead of answering she tried to avoid it. "P-Please leave my room!" Eyes casting down she spoke in a mere whisper.

"So I was right! He is an exception. What did he do that you let him touch you?" She felt like slapping him so hard but refrained herself, he didn't know about the phone call and that's a relief, but she can't simply tell him that she was an emotional wreck at that time to notice this thing.

"I can do the same Corazon or maybe more. Just say the words." He spoke huskily tugging her closer. The way he said those words meant anything but, all the things he did from shooting her father to her abuse flashed in front of eyes.

With fury in her eyes she harshly yanked her wrist out of his grasp, hurting herself in the process. She whirls around to leave the room but unfortunately her world turned upside down in the blink of an eye.

His hard shoulder dig painfully in her belly as he carried her like a rag doll and threw her harshly on her bed, she yelped as her body jumped a bit on the bed. She couldn't decipher what was even happening when he hovered over her.

In one swift motion he removed her hijab bringing her swan like neck on full display, she stared at him mortified, breathing in sparse. "NO! W-What a-are you doing?"

She tried to move away from him, but he was fast, in a blink he tied her wrists with her hijab to the headboard. His fingers threaded in to her hair making it loose. "Don't t-touch me." She spoke clearly scared.

His nose traced her neck inhaling her rosy scent, he heaved a sigh of bliss. He gave feathery kisses on her neck and jaw completely blocking out her please to stop.

"No! Allah help me!"

His rough calloused hand sneaked to the edge of her shirt, slowly tracing his fingers on her stomach making her jerk in her place. Her baby soft skin felt like a piece of heaven to him.

"Please d-don't touch me! Stop!"

Her struggling movements caused her shirt to ride up a bit and half of her pale white stomach was on display for his evil eyes. His hand covered her stomach feeling her skin. He felt a tremor in her body but ignored it fully.

"P-please no more!"

He felt himself getting harder, just by hearing her mere pants of ragged breathing.

He nibbled on the area under her collarbone when he heard his name. It was like the most beautiful way his name rolled out her lips. It was the first time she's saying his name.

"A-Alexander d-don't!"

His hazy eyes with lust and desire met her's, and he stilled for a moment. "I b-beg you A-Alexander p-please d-don't do this!" Her words echoed in his mind like a mantra.

He ignored her please completely this time. He just needed her desperately, and he's not stopping this time. He focused himself completely on her trembling body ignoring her eyes, her eyes make him feel things which he doesn't want.

Just once, he wanted to have her once so this craze to have her would go away, and he can concentrate on things.

She was screaming by now so with his free hand he shut her mouth making it impossible for her to speak.

His other hand which was on her stomach moved up towards her ribs, moving up and up slowly the tremors in her body increased ten folds, his lips kissed the area behind her ear, his thumb slowly traced the line of her bra. All of a sudden her body sagged and her tremors stopped.

He looked at her unconscious form and cursed loudly feeling frustrated and angry. "FUCKING SHIT!"

His haze broke and he looked at her unconscious form. Hands tied, eyelashes wet with big fat tears on her face, cheeks flushed, a large hickey on her collarbone and her shirt hitched up and her stomach peaking out a bit.

She looked like the most innocent, harmless yet helpless angel caught in devil's hand.

His drunken state is affecting his thinking way too much. He moved away from her, even tho she was unconscious but still in this state she looked like a sinless temptress.

He cursed under his breath not looking at her baby soft skin which was peaking out.

He hovered over her again and undid her tied wrists which fell on her sides, looking away he covered her body with a duvet and gaze at her beautiful face. His rage long forgotten.

Slowly inching closer he pecked her forehead "You'll be the death of me Alizey." Her name rolled beautifully on his lips with last glance at her, he left the room and closed the door behind him.

***

He had made a visit to one of his best club to have fun and get rid of those doe like blue crystals which were making him crazy.

He gets drunk and even tried to sleep with the blond which was clinging to him the whole night, she was a hot chick but her slutty words annoyed him but yet he tried to fuck her but it seemed impossible because whenever he would try to fuck someone, her face would flash in front of his eyes and when he didn't smell her rosy scent but instead inhaled the Blondie's extra strong cologne he felt disgusted.

With determination to have her tonight he drove to the mansion but the thing that welcomed him, infuriated him to no end. He saw Cane wiping away her tears, and she didn't even flinch neither her posture felt disgusted by Canes touch. At that moment he felt like killing someone and with raging mind and determined heart he waited for her in her room.

Never had he ever thought that a girl would go unconscious on him in the middle of the things but than again he never has to force anyone, girls swoon over him but here he is talking about Alizey who's an exception.

***

She frowned in her sleep when she felt the rays of sunlight hitting her face, slowly and gradually she blinked several times to get rid of the blur vision. When she was fully awake the happenings of last night clouded her mind and her face became pale.

She clasps the duvet away from her body, gladly she was wearing the same clothes but the dread was there. The dread of him doing things to her unconscious form. The dread that what would've happened if she hadn't lose her consciousness.

Tears started to form in her eyes just by thinking of all the awful scenarios. She closed her eyes abruptly reciting the verses of Quran to calm down her heart. She gave herself a talk that nothing happened, she's fine and strong. After consoling her own self, she did her morning routine and fajr prayers.

Her mood was off, and she looked pale which didn't go unnoticed by Mia. She tried to ask Alizey what happened but the girl was on complete mute mode.

After breakfast Mia went to do other chores and Alizey was washing dishes in silence. After doing her work she turned around to leave but a shriek left her mouth when her nose come in contact with a hard chest. Her eyes shot up at the intruders face and to her dismay her face became paler.

Alex stood there with an emotionless face, she abruptly moved back and her back hit the slab. He observed her and spoke in a calm voice "Follow me." He whirls around to leave, but she was standing rooted to her spot.

He turned slightly waiting for her, she gulped and stuttered "N-No!"

His brow shot up at her daring answer. "I'm telling you calmly so it would be better for you to listen to me or else-" he turned fully now facing her. "I have other ways!"

At first, she was scared but now she looked terrified, so to calm her down he added. "I will not touch you."

She looked at him with her wide eyes. Again this look of uncertainty in her eyes irked him. "Don't look at me like that!" He grumbled lowly.

She abruptly looked away her heart in turmoil. She was about to bobble her head in negative but his deadly eyes dared her to deny, so she nodded instead. "Words girl words!" He growled lowly. "O-Okay!" She replied with trembling lips.

Follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.