Chapter # 38

***

***

"I want you inside in five fucking minutes." He hissed at her face as he marched back in the house.

Alizey stared at his retreating back feeling panicked, she waved at Muskan and motioned at her that she'll talk to her later, but her mind kept telling her to run for her life, the look on Alex's face had scared her.

Alex was irritated when he was unable to recall anything from last night, and he was angry on himself for showing his vulnerable side to her. And her cheerful behavior today is out of his understanding, it might be something he said or did that made her happy but what exactly, he can't remember.

Now when he say Muskan calling Alizey, has his blood boiling in pure rage. She's been going out and now she has to face the consequences.

Alizey on the other side hesitatingly went inside along with the tray of dishes and as soon as she entered inside, Alex came in front of her, he yanked the dishes away and threw them on the floor with a loud bang making the dishes to shatter into a million pieces.

Alizey gasped, her hands shot up to her mouth as she gaped at him and the floor in shock.

He holds her arms in a death grip as he yanked her forward. "From how long you've been going out bruja?" He seethed at her face.

She tried to struggle out of his death grip. But he gave a hard jerk to her body, knocking the breath out of her lungs. "Fucking answer me!" He yelled.

"T-twice, I just went to Muskan's place twice. T-that's it." She mumbled scared.

He started laughing loudly, scaring her more. "FUCKING SHIT!" He yelled suddenly as he started yanking her to his room.

She struggled hard to get off his grip and maintain with his strides but it was impossible. His hold was so painful that she felt he'll break her wrist, tears were flowing down her eyes.

As soon they reached his room, he pushed her on the floor and bolted the door. Alizey winced in pain as her elbow started bleeding because of the harsh fall.

Next thing he yanked her up by pulling her hair through her hijab and made her face him. "Now tell me bruja did you went to his place or called him here?" He spoke calmly with his clenched jaw.

She stared at him shocked, "w-what?" She stammered.

"Oh! The innocent acting already started!" He pushed her roughly, her back collided with the wall as she cried out in pain.

Alex took out his cigarette and lit it up, he drawled a long puff at her crying face making her cough out. She cowers back from his anger. His emotionless gray orbs glared at her.

He keeps moving in circles in front of her drawing puffs on her face every time. She stood their scared holding her breath as her lungs burned and breathing became extremely hard for her, she started panting for air.

"Pl-ease believe m-me. I didnumm" He shut her mouth by pressing her lips shut together with his fingers making her tremble in fear.

He crushed the end of the cigarette under his shoes as he folded the sleeves of his shirt up slowly, his eyes almost red due to anger, his jaw clenched and his posture stiff.

"Last chance! How many times' bruja?" He asked deadly calm as he unbuckled his belt and drew it out of his pants and slowly rolled it in his fist.

Alizey stared at him and then at his belt horrified. Gulping she tried to stood straight as her heart leap to her throat. "T-twi-ce, but I-"

He yanked her forward by holding the back of her neck and threw her on the floor roughly, face first.

She tried to turn and screamed at him to listen but her pleas soon changed in to horrific scream when the first leather hit her flesh. Her back arched up, as the breath was knock out of her lungs, the metal buckle piece of the belt torn her cloth and scraped her skin.

She couldn't even take a breath when another whip was lashed on her with a whooshing sound this one more harder than the last one, her back arched painfully as she screamed out in pain.

Lashes after lashes rained on her back, each one more harsher then the last one. "What are you planing behind my back with that fucking lover of yours perra!" He yelled in between the lashes.

Soon her body loses its power to protest against the brutality and her screams died down, her throat parched and raw with all the screaming as she stayed there on the floor barely breathing taking all his abuse.

He lashed her one last time and her body barely moved, panting he threw the belt away as he knelt down and holds her chin in a death grip. "Try to leave this fucking house again and see what I'll do next time. Soon I'm going to capture that bastard of your lover and will rip him apart in front of your eyes." He hissed as he left the room.

Alizey stared at him leaving with her swollen half drowsy eyes, her back felt numb and like burning, she couldn't even move an inch. Tears were dried as she laid their bleeding on the floor, petrified, shocked and in an extreme, unbearable pain.

One thought racking her mind before darkness galloped her.

'What's my fault?'

Vote guys.

Here are some covers for sparkle of life. Vote for the best one.

 Vote for the best one

Do follow for more upcoming amazing stories

Have a good day.