Chapter # 22

***

***

A sharp parchedness, along with the burning sensation in her lungs was the first thing she felt, groaning out loudly she squinted her eyes adjusting to the pitch darkness surrounding her. Hissing she holds her head as a wave of extreme headache passed through her head.

Her lips were chapped and a disgusting smell was surrounding her. She was laying on the floor. Her eyes locked to the floor few seconds in complete confusion, but they soon widened when the realization of the reality hit her. Blinking furiously she observed her surroundings.

She was in a large basement like room which reeks of a rotten smell, there was no window except for a door in the farthest corner. A dim light bulb was hanging on the roof. The corners and walls of the room can be barely seen as there was not much light. The room was so cold that she felt like freezing.

She was freaking out from inside but her body was still denying the reality. The only thought raking her mind was that she's been kidnapped again, but why would someone kidnap her. She didn't have any enemies.

Ya Allah! Help me!

The not so sensible part of her brain was trying to convince herself that it is some sort of prank but the sensible part of her brain was going havoc.

A thought crossed her brain. The main door of the mansion can only be opened by the thumb prints of the people who lived in the mansion well except for hers. So that leads to this point that whoever is behind her kidnapping, is from the mansion because the door was opened when she moved out.

No one has any enmity against her except for- Her eyes widened in realization, it could be Issac trying to scare her and playing one of his tricks on her and Wallah! If he's behind it, she's going to give him a beating for a lifetime.

But there's a part of her, telling her that never in a million years Issac can go to this extent and that to oppose the rules of Alex by taking her out of the mansion.

Trying to control her drumming heart she looked for the frying pan she was holding last time for safety but sadly it was now where around.

After much courage with slow and steady steps she moved towards the door and tried to open it but unluckily it was locked.

She was about to search the cold chilly room but the sight of a lot of blood on the wall beside her, had her head spinning in nausea. Now looking more clearly she saw that the whole room was covered in fresh and dried blood. Fear creeped up her spine, she wrapped her arms around herself to keep steady.

Her heart almost came out of her chest when the door banged open. She whirled around expecting to see Issac but the person who was standing there shocked her to the core.

***

Alex came back late at night and was exhausted with all the works and deals. It was hard to be a top business tycoon and a mafia king simultaneously.

After a long tough day he just wanted to see Alizey. He can't believe he's acting like this, from past few days he would leave early from office just to go get the glimpse of her. And can't dodge the feeling of seeing her at home making dinner. He's behaving like a love sick husband damn it!

He is attracted to her that was clear, and he wanted to bed her so badly but after that one night at the yacht without touching her changed something in him which he himself don't know.

She always hated his touch as if it burned her but that was okay because it was in her religion to stay away from, what was it called non-meher-un- men. The way she hides her hairs and body in so many layers excites him, it ignites him to unravel her curves which are hidden in those layers. Just because of her strong beliefs and morals he admires her. He searched Islam on google and saw few of the videos of Imams talking about Islam.

Then, he understands why she is so different, so he took her on the yacht and confirmed her that he'll not touch her and results he got were shocking. She was relaxed throughout the journey even though being alone there scared her, but she was still comfortable, she even talked to him for the first time without any fight.

The way she talked about her brother Ali was adoring. She loved her brother to infinity and beyond that was clear as crystal, for a second he envy's her brother but damn man. Ali was her brother, and he on the other hand never in a billion, trillion or universal lion years wants to be her brother. He would prefer dying first.

After that his advances to touch her almost stopped it was like he respected her for her morals, beliefs and purity.

She's like a beautiful angel in the clutches of the sinner. An exquisite glimmer.

He came into the terms with his own beast. He started controlling his urges to touch her, to taste her. Never, in his entire lifetime he once controlled his beast.

He is a powerful man who always got what he wanted but this magnificent eyed woman with dazzling hairs is playing piano with strings of his heart, which he didn't know exists. Yet he felt something whenever he saw her.

How is it possible for him to don't touch her after tasting those strawberry luscious lips and that rosy, soft skin is beyond his understanding.

He's a hot-blooded male and not once in his life he has to control his lust but this strong headed woman was beyond his understanding of lust.

She's a full package of carnal desire.
An innocent seduction.
She's another creation.

He fought with his own beast just for her. He doesn't know what he wants from her anymore, but that was until he saw her with Cane. That bastard is always around her. And this girl always go berserk on him for touching her but whenever Cane touched her she just slipped out of his touch, no shouting, no yelling.

Today he saw her smiling for the first time, her dimples appeared giving her the most innocent, beautiful look but the thing that angered him was that her smile was towards Cane. That good for nothing Asshole.

It's been more than one month since her abduction and after talking with her on the yacht he decided that he would take her to meet her family, maybe for few hours, but he will definitely take her just to see her smile and that magical sparkling in her eyes whenever she talked about her loved ones.

He was one of the ill-fated man who never knew how it feels like to have a family. Sadly he had a happy family once upon a time but it was all snatched away from him, when he was too young to even tie his own laces.

He didn't know what love is, he didn't even know if he has a heart, even though he felt it beating in his chest but that's all it does beat. He wasn't like this, damn! No one is heartless in the beginning but cruelty of this Oh so perfect! World made him into this. A heartless man.

When you have a family in your life, everyone is their for you, friends, relatives, neighbors but when you lost your family and is left alone in this vast fake world. Everybody whom you once considered your friends shows their true colors, not just colors they became the sole reason for your misery.

He wants to have a heart not this ice-cold one but rather a warm melting one but than again how could he have one if he lives the life of a Mafia.

He respects enemies more than these fake betrayers. Enemies are those who aren't fake but those good people of fake masks are the most dangerous ones and can cause damage to an extent which can't be repaired. Hell! He's the living evidence of their cruelty.

One thing that is drilled in his mind, was never to forgive a backstabbing fake bastard. That is why he is known for torturing the betrayers so cruelly that his own men would walk out of the cell because it is too much for them to stand and watch the torture.

He was living just fine, living like a sinner he was made into. Drinking, killing, sex or what not, he does everything that a true gentleman and an honest man would never do. But that is what he is now, thanks to the innocent faces of the fake demons.

And now his life is taking twists in such places where he didn't know what to do or what not. After all these years of being a sinner, now he wants to be a man that Alizey wants. He wants to have her but willingly this time, whatever it takes he'll do it, just to have her by his side.

From past several days he was struggling with his own thoughts or more precisely his feelings which he didn't know he was capable to feel. But now he knew what he wants and that is Alizey. He knew she can't do that relationship thing, because in her religion there is only marriage and in order to marry her he has to convert.

He even started day dreaming about her petite voluptuous figure writhing in pleasure underneath him. Her sweet moans dancing in the room. How her dainty figure standing in his kitchen cooking those delicious food for him, how her dazzling hair were secured in a messy bun. How her body moves with the rhythm of her humming. Damn it! He even thought about their beautiful chubby kids running in their home.

He groaned out loudly. Damn it! He needs a cold shower now.

He didn't know if it's love or what, but whatever he is feeling towards her is strong, and he knows she will never accept a criminal like him but for her he is willing to leave mafia, just for her.

Smiling softly he went into the restroom to freshen up but halted dead in his tracks, the smiling person staring at him from the mirror wasn't him.

That man has sparkle in his gray orbs. But his eyes were always cold and emotionless. Damn this woman is creeping in his veins. He chuckled softly.

She'll be the death of me!

After freshening up he changed into his sweat pants and by that time it was two in the morning. She must have been deep in slumber by now, so he made up his mind to see her in the morning.

***

First Alizey was shocked but than she smiled almost joyously seeing the least expected person standing at the door.

Ya Allah! Thank you.

She heaved gratefully. "CANE!"

 "CANE!"

Follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.