Chapter # 45

***

   ***

She's been staying at her parents for almost three days now.

She still couldn't remove the shock look of her parents which were ashen after seeing their daughter after almost four years, then comes the tears, pain and sorrow followed by overwhelming happiness.

They hugged her with their lives, as tears poured down her mother's eyes, yet the girl didn't cry but her face was consumed in the saddest smile.

Ali was no longer the kid he was a teenager now, who cried for hours while hugging her and that did it for her, she cried with her brother to her hearts content.

She didn't want to tell her parents about Alex doings, so she only ended up in telling them that he forcefully married her,cutting out all the tortures she went through. Her parents weren't shocked as she expected, their grim faces showed that they already knew. So they ended up telling her how Amir has told them everything, including her escape.

Amir's elder brother Michael knows where Alizey was, yet he kept it to himself not even telling Amir about her whereabouts. That man had helped Alizey so much, even tho she only met him once. Michael told Amir that Alizey was safe and it was all that is needed to be known.

Her father was the one, who ensured her that he'll do anything for her daughter to get her free from Alex, if only they knew.

She got twice a call from Brad who was hell worried about her, telling her to come back before one week prior time. 'At least live one week for yourself Alizey.' Was his words. Smiling sadly she told him to not worry that she'll be coming back soon.

Every night Alex would ring on her phone, and she never answered, she was baffled when he first time called her, a name flashed on her screen. 'My Beast' as she stared at it stunned not remembering when she saved his number, but she soon realized it was his doings. That only means he heard whenever she mumbled beast under her breath.

Like every other night her phone ringed again, she stared at the name flashing which she had changed to 'Goofus' this suits him better, she turned the phone silent and went to the restroom to change in her night clothes.

When she was about to lay on her bed, she could see the mobile vibrating on the side table indicating a message, before she could reach to it, a hitting sound came from the window making her sat straight in instance. Another sound came, gulping she slowly stood up and with heavy breathing she stood beside the window her back on the wall, slowly she opened the large window and peeked through the curtain.

"YA ALLAH-" A shriek escaped her lips which was immediately ceased by a large calloused hand on her mouth.

A large figure almost jumped in her room while his hands were still on her mouth. Glaring almost flabbergasted, the girl pushed his hands away. "What are you doing here!" She hissed.

The man only smirked as his eyes roamed her from head to toe, the girl realized what she's wearing as she felt self-conscious and embarrassed simultaneously looking down at her, batman pajamas and iron-man shirt. "Babe you look hot." Alex mused smirking at the petite woman, who looked so damn adorable.

Ignoring her glare the man moved towards her bed as he slumped down as if he own it, turning around he picked her phone before she could stop him as he stood straight now going through her phone.

Alizey was glad that she had put a password on her phone the day he first ringed her, and she was also so glad that she has deleted all the text she got from Brad during plane ride.

"Give me my phone back!" Alizey whispered yelled trying to snatch it from his hands.

"I like you room. It smells like you." He mused as he easily overpowered her with his tall height and strong built as he simply held his hands high as he smirked at the annoyed looking Alizey.

"Who's Goofus- wait you changed my name to GOOFUS!" He almost yelled, the girl immediately latched on him as she shut his mouth with her hands, her footing slipped as both of them fell on the bed with a loud thud.

Her soft body was pressed firmly against his hard one, their eyes met as millions of emotions swarmed in his eyes, he licked her hand on her mouth making her eyes widened as she instantly removed it muttering a small 'Ew' she tried to move, in instance his arm snaked around her waist, with other hand he undid her hair clip letting her hair fall on her side and to his shoulder covering their side like a waterfall. "I love your hair baby." He whispered softly.

She tensed at his touch but before she could even think of moving, he flipped them both now he on top of her, holding his weight on his elbows. "Not so fast Corazon." He smirked looking in her widened mesmerizing eyes as he caressed her traitorous strands of silky locks away from her, rubbing his thumb across her cheek lovingly.

"W-What a-are you doing?" She whispered feeling bothered by their position, her hands were on his shoulder moving him away, but he only put them above her head with his one hand holding her tiny wrists in a firm grasp.

"I'm getting drunk-" he whispered as he kissed her jaw. "-in you."

Inhaling sharply the girl looked away, squirming under his body. "G-Get off me." She whispered as she felt his lips trailed down her neck making her breathing labored.

A loud knock on the door had their head snapping at the door, Alizey was about to squeal when Alex shushed her placing his finger on her lips. The girl slapped his hand away as she threw daggers at him.

"What is wrong with you! Ya Allah, you have to leave Alexander." She whispered getting off the bed, and he let her go as they both stood, another knock came along with her mother's voice.

"Alizey are you alright? Are you talking to someone?" Alizey glared at the man who only smirked, flexing his muscles. "No mom. I'm just going to sleep."

No answer came from other side as Alex twirled her hair strands on his fingers, making the girl to slap his hand away. "If you say so, goodnight." Her mother's voice reached her ears.

"Good night mom." The girl replied as she pushed Alex towards the window almost throwing the man out of it.

"Jeez woman calm down." He mused smiling like an idiot making her even more frustrated, his wolfish grin appearing making her look away.

"I want you out of my room right now." She whispered yelled glaring at the beast of a man who made her room look smaller.

"Sure babe as you wish." With that said he marched towards the door making her eyes to widen in horror. Immediately she holds his bulky arm and pulled him towards the window. "From here mister!" She hissed.

"Alright I'll leave, from the window, only if you kiss me." He mused, arms crossed on his chest.

"That's not happening!" The girl glared daggers at him, at his audacity.

"Alright then I've to spend my night here I guess." He spoke nonchalantly, moving towards her bed.

Enraged was something else Alizey was thinking of ways to kill him, never in her life she thought a day like this would come when her so called husband would come jumping in her room from the window. God forbid if her father got to know this, shaking her head the girl glared at the man.

"Why are you here Alexander?" The girl asked seriously.

"I missed you." Came his honest reply as he inched closer, wrapping his arms around her waist, trapping her against his broad muscular chest.

"You must leave. I'm not kissing you." The girl spoke looking anywhere but him as she tried to move away from his touch. The man only tightened his grip to such extent that she was flushed against him making her gasp.

"Alright then, I'll keep you like this in my arms until I get my kiss.." He slurred tightening his hold more if possible. She was completely squished on him. "I'm liking it so much baby." He rasped bear her neck as he kissed it.

"Alright! I'll do it! Leave me!" The girl whispered yelled almost breathless.

The man let her go smirking, glaring she stood on her tiptoes, holding his broad shoulders for support as she convinced herself that it was mere kiss that's it, closing her eyes she tried to kiss his cheek but on instant he moved his head making her lips to land on his.

Alizey immediately moved back clasping her hand on her mouth in shock as she glared at the man. "What?" He holds his hands up in surrender. "I didn't specify the kiss must be on cheek." He mused.

"Out!" Alizey almost growled as Alex eyes widened in shock, "Damn babe that was hot!" He blurted before moving out of the window and on the ladder.

"Allah Hafiz wifey." He spoke. Alizey almost chocked on her saliva after hearing him say that.

When he was in the middle of the ladder Alizey hold the upper part of the ladder which was on the wall under her window. Alex looked almost horrified at the smirking Alizey.

"No you wouldn't!" He mouthed.

Alizey's smirked only grew as she gave him her breathtaking smile. "Yes I will Goofus." She whispered and with that she pushed the ladder back making his fall on the grass with a thud followed by ladder on his face.

He almost screamed out in pain as he groaned out profanities. Glaring at Alizey who was laughing at the window. The man gave her a deadly glare as he moved his hand on his beard and pointed at her in a threatening manner, 'I'll take my revenge.'

Before her father could check what's the noise. Alex limped away with his ladder. The girl's laughter died down as soon as she sat on her bed.

How surreal it looked, only if Alex was like this those years back.

***

The next day Alizey met with a surprise when Anna, Sarah, Malik and Amir surprised her by splashing water on her, when she was simply reading her favorite novel sitting beside the window.

'Friends are always friends!'

She literally wants to kill whoever threw water at her but when her eyes landed on Malik they almost bulge out of their sockets, soon Sarah and Anna lashed on her drenched form like they are leeches who were hungry for years.

Giggling the girls parted as Amir came next rustling her hijab lightly as his eyes twinkled with happiness, Malik on the other hand crushed Alizey and Amir in a group hug, "I can't bre-ath." Alizey mumbled making him let go of them as they breathed in.

"I've missed you guys so much." Alizey whispered at the verge of crying. "I wanted to come and get you back home Alizey but Michael didn't let me, saying it's not safe because of..." Amir trailed off.

Alizey recalled how Michael had called her the first day when she reached at Alex's place. He was a bit angry at her for leaving without informing him, but she told him that she can't run anymore. He only said one line 'if he hurt you, I'm one call away, you're my sister remember that Alizey.'

"Well now I'm here so there's no fear." Anna scoffs at my lines as she started rambling about how she's going to beat the crap out of Alex who took me away from them.

The group decided to go for outing at the park where they used to take rides during their uni days. She changed to proper clothes as they went out.

After such a long time she felt refreshed it felt like her uni days came back. They enjoyed a lot of remembering old days. Anna is now a journalist and Malik well he's a manager at one of the top national companies, perks of being a bookworm. Sarah is a teacher and Amir well he's handling his father's business branch here.

During all this time she noticed something cheesy between Amir and Sarah, clearing her throat she asked Amir when they were alone buying ice cream for all. "Love is in the air." She mused, as Amir shocked eyes landed on her she indicated towards Sarah and wiggled her eyebrows.

"God Alizey keep it low." Amir whispered almost red tinting his cheeks. The girls eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh my Allah! Are you serious Amir, I was just checking and you confirmed my suspicions." The man look flabbergasted on his overly smart friend.

"You vixen." He chuckled. Gazing at Sarah who was engrossed in talking to Anna and Malik.

"Boy you're whipped." Alizey mused laughing at the grinning man whose cheeks tinted red.

***

The days passed like a breeze as she now sat on her prayer mat in his room offering her Isha prayers.

When she was making dua, she felt a presence beside her. Tensing she looked at the man who was looking at her intently.

"Can you teach me all this baby? I want to pray with you." He spoke softly with such passion that her heart constricted painfully.

"Aren't you the one who once said, you are disgusted by me and my religion." She whispered eyeing him accusingly.

The past came crashing down on both, with full force.

***

That day Alex saw them. His Alizey was on top of cane on the bed. That is what he saw that day, enraged he had beaten Cane but that fucker was able to run away and Alizey what he did to her was awful.

He tried to force himself on her and when she cried out saying just listen to her for once, he refused. He fucking asked for his rights from her as a wife behaving like a brutal caveman and when she refused saying he's not in his senses, he left.

But not for long as the same night he came back with a blond from the club, who was ready to sleep with him before he even asked her.

The look on Alizey's face was so shocked and pained, she pleaded him to listen to her for once, but he didn't. He started kissing the blond in front of fucking Alizey. "ALEXANDER! I love you!" She yelled.

The man stared at her for good minutes as he burst into laughing. "You don't fucking deserve to love bruja!" He hissed.

Her heart fell into the pits of such darkness that no sight of light was near, everywhere there was darkness as she was sinking in its loop. Large tears pooled her eyes.

Alizey did what came to her, she pushed the girl away from him as she slapped him across his face hard. "Don't you fear Allah?"

The man only grasped her throat harshly cutting her air supply, she clawed at his hands to get it off her, but he only tightened his grip. "Don't you fucking dare wife! Such a fool of you to think that I've converted for real-" he hissed at her face as he continued. "You and your religion disgusts me!" He snickered, letting her go harshly that she fell on the floor, his breath smells of alcohol.

She stared at him shocked not believing her ears. The man embraced the blond in his arms with such tender that she felt her heart ripping in trillions of pieces. Her eyes spoke such pain and hurt.

"I was willing to give you a chance but guess what bruja, you don't deserve it. You're a whore and you'll remain one. I don't fucking feel like looking at you. God knows how many men you've slept with, I feel ashamed at myself to even feel something for you." He snickered as he gave her one disgusted look before disappearing above the stairs to his room with blond clinging to him.

Alizey ran to her room as she fell on the floor with a loud thud, closing her eyes, large tears kissed her cheeks, the pain, the heartache was so severe that such a simple task like breathing became impossible. Gasping her went to the restroom, everything was too much for her too much, first Cane trying to molest her then Alex's brutal behavior and now he's sleeping with someone else.

"You don't fucking deserve to love bruja!"

His words echoed in her mind, this is so much pain, so much, she wanted to scream, her face reflecting on the mirror mocked her of her character.

A loud crashing sound was heard as Alizey pinched the mirror with her bare hands making it all bloody as broken pieces now stick to her skin.

Grasping her mouth she screamed in her hands, she screamed and screamed till she no longer can, as her broken soul fell on the bathroom floor.

She was done with everything no longer she can bare it. He has broken her. He has crushed her pride now she's just a shell of nothing more, he won, and she lost.

She lost everything her pride, her hope and her love. She lost it all.

The very next morning Alex found her on the bathroom floor staring at nothing but at the wall ahead, he coldly told her to follow him which she did without a question, like a lifeless body, not a word was shared during the ride.

His grip on the steering was hard as steel as his knuckles turned white, a call ringing broke the silence. "Hello!" He spoke gruffly to the other end.

"Boss Mrs. Riaz was shot by someone on your wedding day," Issac spoke.

"What?" He yelled all of a sudden making her flinch in fear.

"She stayed in hospital for a week, I've found hidden cameras at their place and Mr. Riaz is in Canada for selling his house to pay your debt and boss Nick is working for someone, something is suspicious here-" His words were cut short as Alizey screamed.

A large truck was just about to hit them when Alex turned the steering with full force making the car turn sharply with a screeching sound towards the woods as it hit one of the large tree with full force.

Numb was all she felt, someone was dragging them out of the burning car, from her hazy eyes she saw Alex being thrown on the road harshly making the man groan and the next a sharp cry left her lips when the person threw her on the road harshly making her knees to bleed badly.

Alex cursed at the man as he dashed to her while limping, blood was oozing out of his lips side. He cupped her face softly as he spoke. "Are you alright?"

The girl felt something wet dripping on her temple as she touched red blood stared back at her, closing her eyes she tried to stand.

It was like in one second she was standing with Alex and the next moment she was in a bulky man's arm who was holding a gun on her temple as Alex was held by four men in black all looking giant and scary.

"How are you doing love?" A voice spoke beside her as Cane came into the view, his sight made needles to prick her flesh, recalling he tried to rape her last night, but he changed their positions soon when he heard Alex coming, she recalled him saying. 'Why not have some fun with you, before disposing y'all.' Was his words when he was trying to force himself on her.

Dreading tears filled her eyes, when her situation dawned on her, she had no one to save her here, Alex won't save her, his stunt of last proved how much he hates her, his words ranged in her head. 'I don't even want to be in the air you breathe!'

Looking away the girl felt disgusted at Cane's words. "Trust me love, I really wanted to have you before killing y'all but guess what your misery is going to end today." He snickered caressing her cheek with the barrel of pistol, making the girl to flinch back.

Alex on the other hand was confused as he tried to get out of the men's strong hold. "You fuctard! What do you want?" Alex hissed with rage swarming in his eyes.

Alex couldn't understand why Cane is making his men to hold Alizey on gun point when she's his lover.

"It's simple Alexander. I want you dead. Enough of playing all the drama. I can't wait anymore for the place that belongs to me and in order to achieve that I must've to kill you." Cane hissed.

Alex clenched his jaw as he growled at the man. "Fuck off! You're such a pussy!" Alex hissed making the men flinched at his coldness, his stormy gray eyes glared at Cane's widened one.

Cane chuckled at his words as he aimed the barrel on Alex's head. Alizey tried to speak but the man holding her shut her mouth with his large hand, his fingers digging in her cheeks painfully.

"Wait Cane." A voice spoke as Mike came into view with Nick trailing behind with a wide smirk.

Alex's eyes became more story as his blood boiled at the sight. Cane fucking joined hands with Mike and this fuctard Nick betrayed him.

"Why don't tell him the truth?" Mike mused as he stands in front of Alizey, who tensed as she was trying to struggle.

Mike caressed Alizey's arm making the girl cry as she flinched. "Fuck man! Let me have her once!" Mike hissed at Cane who laughed at the old man. Alex was furiously trying to get free.

"Alexander tell me you haven't fucked her yet. Damn I want to bang this bitch for so long." Mike yelled eyeing the girl up and down.

"I don't give a fuck about her! Fuck her all you want!" Alex hissed.

Alizey's eyes widened in fear as she stared at Alex's stormy one which were emotionless.

The girl felt her world halting, feeling her heart stop at his cruel words, he is her husband and this is what he's saying, she always told herself from so long to understand his every action by putting herself in his shoes, that he didn't know the truth, that he's in dark.

But the words he spit just now pierced her heart, she felt hollow. The very man she fell in love with, from when she knows the meaning of love has ripped her heart and pride to such shreds that her ashes will not ever be found again.

Alizey stopped struggling as Mike laughed evilly, Cane smirked at Alex.

"You do know Alex, this girl here didn't escape that night in fact, it was I who kidnapped her, I was the one who forced her on my terms just by blackmailing her damn she was a hard nut to crack but one shot on her mother was all it took to make her dance on my words, she did what I told because after all her brother's life was at stake, but you came in the end destroying my plan." Cane hissed.

"I want to hurt by taking the girl away from you, who intrigued you so much but guess what you married him just make your claim and that is when a plan formed in my head, I made you believe that she's my lover and whatnot and man your rage made you believe it, the pictures Mike has sent to you, when I escaped was of me forcing her into submission, the angle from which it was taken made it looked erotic eh!" Cane mused now looking at the stunned Alex.

"I was tensed thinking she might open her mouth but thanks to you that you brought her on the party, I got my perfect chance to seal her mouth. And then it was getting boring so yesterday I visited your wife and guess what? She was planing a surprise for you with all dress up and food and trust me she looked hot eh, so I thought why have a bit fun but then I heard your footsteps, so I changed our position making it more believable for you and you believed it mans but the saddest part is, I've never got to taste her." Cane spoke the last part with a fake sadness.

Alex face was ashen as all the air left his lungs. 'This can't be' was all he murmured, all the time Alizey begged him to listen flashed in front of his eyes, she even tried to tell him when he was trying to ink her.

On instinct his eyes landed on the girl whose eyes were closed with tears stricken as she was trying to struggle in the man's strong hold.

"Now you know the truth. Any last words before I kill you. Do hurry up! I and my men has to enjoy something afterwards." Cane mused eyeing Alizey, who looked pale.

Alex chuckled, it was dark that his posture radiated rage.

"You've lived enough!" Alex seethed.

Firing shots started from the trees as one hit Nick right on the head making the man to fall dead on the road.

Alex got free from the men as they dead on the floor, growling snapped the neck of the man who was holding Alizey. The girl flinched back from him scared.

Alex eyes squinted behind Alizey as the man immediately pulled the girl behind him making the bullet to pierce his abdomen. The man screamed in pain as he picked up the pistol and shot Mike direct on the head. Earning a terrified scream from Alizey.

From his peripheral vision he saw Lucas, mouthing him to take Alizey out of here and that is exactly what he did but not before firing at Cane on his leg. Can fell hissing in pain.

Grasping now shaken Alizey's he limped into the woods, limping after covering much distance he fell down hissing. The girl immediately helped him in a sitting position, it was getting darker as the day was fading away.

Alizey knows she had to do something because if he continued to bleed like this, he'll die. She remembered he always kept a knife in his shoes.

Slowly gulping while still crying, with shaky hands she inserted the knife in his abdomen where the bullet is, the man groaned out in pain, his eyes shot opening staring at her crying ones. With much difficulty the girl removed the bullet, the blood splurged out, she immediately wrapped the cloth around his wound which she had torn from her shirt.

Alex slowly caressed her cheek while mumbling "I'm s-sorr-y." Before, darkness consumed him.

The girl stared at him for longest of the time, with shattered heart and broken soul she left him there, he will survive.

She ran and ran until she couldn't. When she was on the highway she felt presence behind her, scared the girl ran thinking it's Cane but a strong hold on her wrist stopped screaming the girl looked at the man who looked awfully familiar with his green eyes.

He was Amir's elder brother, she has met him once. The man let her wrist go as he calmly spoke. "Cane is dead. His men killed him, you're safe now."

The girl shook her head as tears poured out of her eyes she wanted to get away from here. "You want to escape?" The man asked as if reading her mind.

Alizey didn't know whether to trust this large intimidating man, but she can't live here after knowing Alex was ready to let Mike do what he please with her, the thought only made her stomach churn.

She nodded, tensing when the man spoke up. "You can trust me Alizey. I will never harm you." His words held power as his green eyes shown with sincerity.

He was the one who arranged her passport and sent her away to his friend Brad who lives with his granny. From then onward she lived in a rented room beside Brad's apartment and worked in granny's flower shop.

Michael would often call her about her well being, she often insisted him to let her talk to her parents, and he would only say, 'if you're ready to come back here, then sure you can call them.' And she would always end up in backing away.

And her hope to go back changed after sometime, she never thought a time would, when she didn't want to face her family again.

Alex woke up in hospital, he asked for Alizey and when Jack shook his head in denial the man went berserk knowing that Alizey left him. He searched days and nights for her, every night he would cry, drowned in alcohol for being stupid for being an asshole towards and all the time she was innocent.

Regret was the only feeling that haunted his days and nights, he even went to Michael and even beat the man to shit, but he only said he didn't where Alizey is.

Pain, sorrow and regret became his soul drowning him in depths of darkness.

***

Alex was crying as the past flashed in front of his eyes. He was brutal to her awfully brutal, even a fucking sorry is nothing for what he made her go through.

Alizey who was sitting on the mat didn't say a word, not a single tear was on her face as she stared at the wall almost dead.

He broke her!

He tried to cup her face, when inhaling sharply she felt her breathing getting heavier, she folded her prayer mat and stood up. All of sudden feeling awfully difficult to breath.

Gasping she was about to fall when his strong arms wrapped around her gasping and trembling figure.

His concerned eyes was all she saw before darkness consumed her. Rambling only one word in her head.

'Her time has come!'

The longest chapter of my life 5157 words WOAH😱

Please, please, please vote and comment and share this story with as many people as you can.

Do follow for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.