Bonus Chapter 3

***

***

Now she was sitting in her room, probably their room as she glanced at all the roses and fairy lights decorating the room, making it look beautiful. She was certain that it was Muskan's doing.

Her train of thoughts is broken when the door creek opened indicating his presence as in a brief second the locking of the door echoed in silence making her nervous all of a sudden.

Gulping she stared at her hands in her lap, which looked oddly interesting than the person who was standing in front of her removing his coat.

Slowly Alex came and sat in front of her on the bed as she fidgeted with her fingers nervously. When she felt his fingers touching her chin softly as he makes her face him but still her eyes were downcast with smokey eye makeup making her look exquisite.

"Look at me Corazon." He whispered softly as she hesitatingly met his gray eyes. He was looking extremely handsome up close.

Slight blush creeped up her cheeks at his unwavering gaze. "Look at you all blushing and I haven't started yet." Alex spoke huskily while smirking as she immediately looked away.

Feeling extremely nervous she hoped off the bed, making her way to the dressing table as she slowly took of the pins holding her heavy dupata on her head as it pooled at her feet. Picking it up she placed it on the couch as she took off her large earrings, all the time feeling his heated gaze on her.

Trying to take off her headpiece she was completely annoyed as it was stuck in her hair when all of a sudden large warm hands replaced hers as he removed the headpiece easily, slowly his fingers trailed to the back of her neck as their eyes met in the mirror in front of her. His touch sent electrifying chills to her body.

Loosening the necklace, he let it fall easily on her chest as he removed it. The girl was breathing heavily because of his small touches on her. His fingers took out the pins from her hairs and with ease as her hairs cascade down her back.

Holding her arms softly he turned her around, facing him. His large muscular and tall body heightened her small one as the girl didn't dare to look at his eyes but rather kept her gaze on his chest.

His large fingers reached to unbutton her heavy coat like frock that she was wearing on the plane red blouse and red ghagra (ankle length skirt) as he slowly unbuttoned it as the girl held her breath.

She knew this was coming. And she was idiot to thought that she was ready for it but now in this situation in front of the hungry looking Beast, she felt her cells trembling.

In seconds that heavy embroidered coat slipped down to her feet as the girl held her breath. Her heart beating erratically.

Alexander couldn't look away from the beauty in front of her. His eyes darkened in desire when his eyes landed on his name engraved on her skin in red and black matching her dress. White creamy skin of her navel was bare for his hungry eyes, she looked flushed in her red blouse and long skirt. The rapid heaving of her chest ignited the fire in him.