Chapter # 12

***

                                      ***

Alizey was in her room when she heard noises coming from the living room. She was sure that there is no one in this house other than the beast and her and this fact alone was frightening for her but nonetheless curiosity got the best of her, and she made her way towards the living room.

As, she got closer she instantly recognized the voice it was Cane.

"Fuck man! You should've informed us that you've got her. We were searching for her for hours. And what the fuck happened to your face? Don't tell me you've got a wild pet cat." Cane said all in one breath.

"That fucking wild cat is HER!" Alex spoke in an annoyed tone.

Alizey was watching them silently, and she observed that both were tall and has the same height but the beast was more muscular than Cane.

Cane was silent and was staring at Alex with a scrutinizing gaze. "What did you do?"

Cane asked suddenly surprising both Alex and Alizey.

"None of your business."
"He assaulted me!"

Alizey and Alex spoke simultaneously.

Both pair of eyes was now on her who emerged from the door. One was giving her an icy cold death glare and other was giving her a bit of concerned look. She was uncomfortable all of a sudden in the presence of two non-mehrams who are found to be criminals as well.

And damn she was looking like a rabbit in front of two lions.

Cane looked at Alex for answer but Alex gave him one look which simply means no questions.

Alizey knew that Cane was important to the beast but now she knew that he don't listen to anyone.

"I did what you asked." Cane said in a serious tone.

"Then lets go!" Alex said and then he looked at Alizey while continuing. "You are coming with us."

Alizey spoke instantly panicked "where are you taking me?"

Alex didn't bother to answer and started moving out. "We are going back to mansion." Cane replied to her to which Alizey was revealed more to Cane's astonishment.

She never thought she would feel a bit relief while going back to that place but that place was far safer than this. She won't be on every second alert that the beast would do something to her and no one can save her. At least she has Mia there for her.

As, soon as they reach the mansion instead of going inside he walked to the backside of the mansion. Cane motioned Alizey to follow Alex which she did silently. Now three of them were standing at the place from where Alizey escaped yesterday.

Alex turned to her. "You are one lucky girl!" He spoke coldly before throwing a stone in the forest from where she had escaped. She was frowning unable to understand his statement when all of a sudden she shrieked in horror when a large explosion happened just in front of them.

Her eyes were wide as saucers. "This whole area is full of land mines." Cane spoke in a serious tone. Her face morphed into a terrified one.

Her mind was in haze she couldn't understand anything. If, this area is full of land mines than how was she able to walk through this without a single scratch.

Alex came deadly close to her. She was so much drowned in her thoughts that she didn't notice his presence. "Trust me! Whoever helped you, is going to pay deadly." Her wide terrified orbs met his cold emotionless gray pools.

He held her wrist in a death like grip and took her inside the mansion and yanked her forward making her stumble on her steps. She looked up and find everyone's eyes on her.

"This maid here tried to runaway yesterday and someone from my fucking people helped her." He growled in complete anger making her flinch back in fear. Her heart was beating in an erratic rhythm. Her fearful eyes met Mia's panicked gaze and Alizey felt like her heart would stop beating.

She helped her!

"The one who helped her must have excess to my floor because there is no other way to turn the land mines off without using the control room on my floor." He seethed in pure rage making everyone still as a statue. His menacing cold gaze met hers. "MIA!" He barked making Alizey to gasped out loudly. Petrified Mia came forward with her head down.

"One of the CCTV camera got you going to my floor at the time when she ran away." He spoke menacingly while hovering over Mia. Poor Mia was trembling in fear.

Jack tried to speak "Boss I don't think it's Mia."
"SHUT IT!" Alex barked.

Mia closed her eyes and sighed deeply before speaking but Alizey cut in. "It was me!" All the eyes were on her now.

Involuntarily she backed away. Alex was looking at her so intensely that she knew he can see through her lie. He snickered "You think I'm a fool!"

She was about to nod her head in affirmative but this time she listened to her brain and shook her head in negative.

Alex understood that Alizey was trying to protect Mia, and he was amused by this fact. He was assured that Alizey didn't have access to the control room because it has a code lock which she definitely didn't know.

He wasn't planning on punishing Mia a bit, just gave her a warning that's all because of Mia this girl Alizey is alive otherwise she would be dead by now if everything goes according to her plan.

But now looking at the fearful yet adamant look on Alizey's face he wanted to see how far she can pretend to save Mia.

"As you confessed your crime you must be punished not only for going on my floor but also for trying to escape." He spoke coldly while walking towards her.

She gasped out horrified. What he did in that house wasn't the punishment enough for him that he wanted to punish her again.

He stopped in front of her. "Strip!" He says with emotionless face making her eyes to widen in pure shock and terror. Pin drop silence nobody moved. Involuntarily she took a step back. "W-What?" She stuttered.

"I don't like to repeat myself. Now Strip! It's your punishment." He said coldly making her heart to leap to her throat.

No he wouldn't!

Her eyes roamed the room and she felt like dying. But more than anything she felt anger towards him. "Are you insane!" She seethed in rage. He ignored her and tried to remove her hijab immediately she slapped his hand away and moved three steps away from him.

His jaw clenched in anger, her rage was replaced by horror and panic as soon as tried to remove her hijab.

"Stop this Boss!" A voice spoke sternly. Alizey's gaze met with the icy blue eyes of the wrestler whom she considered scary once.

Jack spiked in "Lucas is right Boss." He gave Alizey a small glance before facing Alex.

Alex never thought that his men will side with that girl. Maybe she is bewitching everyone "The ones not liking it is free to leave." He spoke with such malice that everyone knows to stay on their place.

Hot tears started to form in her eyes. Her lips wobbled with slight trembling in her form. At that moment she felt so much dread and was petrified to the core. No one dared to speak more or help, only looking at her.

Allah.... Help me!

He can't do this to her. This is wrong. What if he forcefully does it.

"Do you want me to do it or you're doing it yourself?" He asked nonchalantly as if it's no big deal.

Her lips were sealed in a tight line. Wide doe like eyes shining with tears were staring at him with fear. Her nose and cheeks red with crying.
And he felt himself getting fucking aroused just by her crying.

Cane was stunned at Alex words he wasn't expecting such a thing from him but the seriousness on Alex face was scaring him.

She didn't make a move to remove her clothes so Alex did the first thing that came to his mind. Taking his pistol out he aimed it at Mia's head making everyone's eyes to widen. "You're stripping? Or you want me to pull the trigger."

He won't do it she thought. Her face paled as soon as he loads the pistol Mia closed her eyes.

She will never forgive him!
ALLAH...please save me.

Alizey closed her eyes in sheer vulnerability big tears dripping from her eyes her chin quivering and slowly she touched her hijab to unpin it. But was stopped by a booming voice.

"STOP!" Alex boomed. She opened her eyes widely staring at him shocked. He put his pistol back and went to his third floor silently. Everyone looked at his retreating back and when he was gone they looked at Alizey who ran to her room crying with a worried Mia trailing behind her.

Lucas barked. "Dismiss!" And just like that everyone left to their works. Jack was worried about Alizey whereas Lucas was angry they couldn't believe their boss could do such a thing to an innocent girl. They maybe all mafia and ruthless, but they never harmed an innocent woman.

Alex lit his cigarette and take a long puff and drawing out the smoke. He couldn't believe what just happened, the girl who didn't let him touch her was ready to sacrifice just to save her friend of merely four days.

He wanted to see if he could get her any weaknesses and yes he found one. She can do anything for her loved ones.

He wasn't planning on making her strip in front of everyone he did this intentionally just to scare her, and he did a great job. His blood boiled thinking of his men eyes on her. Hell he would never let her strip in front of everyone he felt enraged just by the thought of it. He shouldn't have used this striping thing on her. But now it's done he can't take it back.

Oh! How badly he wanted to kiss her at that moment. She was just crying, and he fucking felt himself getting arouse. If, just her crying form can do this what her nakedness will do to him. He groaned while thinking of her trembling form with those dazzling open hair beneath him on his mercy.

He lusted her that was for sure. Her rosy scent, her strawberry lips, those layers covering her body, that cloth covering her hair, her fierce tigress nature, her don't touch me attitude make him want her more.

"I'll have you little doe... soon..."

Follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.