Chapter # 15

***

***

He was shocked and parted away from her trembling figure. Her lips wobbling while crying silently with close eyes. She was breathing hard.

He overcome his shocked expressions and chuckled at her.

She flinched in surprise and stared at him. His chest and abs were extremely red due to the burn caused by hot soup.

Allah help me please...

"Why so sudden?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

She looked away from his smirking face. "Is it because after marriage this process of fucking won't be a sin or it can't be like all of a sudden you're interested in me?" He spoke in a teasing voice.

His vile words infuriated her, but she kept her lips sealed.

He tucked her hair behind her ear making her flinch away from his touch. His fingers threaded in her hairs, and he gave a rough tug on her hairs earning a whimper from her. "But what if I want to sin?"

Her teary eyes shot towards his icy grey orbs. Fear creeped in every cell inside her body. He traced her jaw with his fingers, pursing his lips inside he gave her body an overall look. "As I can easily have you or I mean fuck you right now than why should I marry you?" He said while making a thought full expression.

"I don't need your bloody sign on a piece of paper as a confirmation to touch you when.." His hand snaked behind her neck and tugged her forward harshly by applying pressure on her neck, a whimper left her mouth. "I can do as I please with you right now." He let go of her neck.

He was stunned when she blurted out those marry me words. For a second he was seriously considering that idea but it was soon replaced by his lust. He knew he wanted her but it was just lust he's just attracted to her physically and once he'll have her than this attraction will vanish that's how it is and that's how it'll happen.

Never in his whole life someone dared to touch him and this petite woman with fire in her enchanting eyes dared to slap him that too thrice. Woman die to be in his arms and here this feisty tigress hated his touch like it's going to burn her alive.

The hatred and disgust in her eyes says he's the ugliest and ridiculous man alive. He can't blame her because she always considered him as a criminal.

She never really looked at him properly neither she made eye contact with him and it irritated him to no end. He wanted to look in her mesmerizing eyes, but she would always ignore his eyes.

Her eyes were casting down thick black lashes all wet. Her figure was trembling. He knew he scared her senseless with his words, but he can't help it. His lust is clouding his senses.

As he took a step forward she flinched back abruptly. She moved back as much as her tied hands could allow. "P-please Allah s-save me."
She mumbled to herself. Her wrists were numb due to struggling and all.

He came deadly close to her. She closed her eyes in instinct. "D-Don't do this! P-please." She whimpered.

Without touching her further he undid her tied wrists. Her eyes shot opened and was met with a bare chest almost touching her nose. She gasped. "Ya Allah!"

He holds both of her bruised delicate wrists gently in his large calloused hands and rubbed his thumb on it in a circular motion to ease the pain.

She was looking at him with wide stunned eyes and parted lips. "Stop giving me that look Corazon."

Ya Allah. What's wrong with this man. He's definitely a bipolar.

She was about to yank her wrists from his grip, but he was fast enough to notice it and warned her. "Don't even think about it."

She bit her lower lip to stop herself from giving him a bitter comeback.

Here he is trying to control his desire for this girl, and she was biting her lips to ignite his beast.

He growled in frustration making her jump in her place and turn-off the shower he picked his bathrobe from the cabinet and throws it at her.

She immediately wears that robe on her wet clothes. All the time her eyes were wide as saucers.

His back was facing her now and unintentionally her eyes landed on his back. A gasp left her mouth when she saw large tattooed wings on his back. It was so beautiful that she forgot to blink for a second. But it was not just the wings there were scars covering his back as well. He turned around and she immediately removed her gaze.

Astagfirullah!

"Leave!" He yelled and just like that she immediately ran out of the restroom. She picked her hijab from the bed and tried to unlock the door but sadly it was locked.

"You're still here! Are you planning to stay the night." He said coldly.

"NO! The door is locked." She almost shrieked and spoke while wearing her hijab and trying to avoid his gaze.

"OPEN!" The door opened. She gasped at the door wide-eyed and ran out of the room without giving him a single glance.

He can't believe that he just let her go. The Alexander Blade let the girl go who not only rejected his touch but also dared to slap him.

She arose certain feelings in him that he never felt before. Everything of her was addicting to him.

His plan was just to scare her enough so that she won't try to play that hide-and-seek game with him again. But his plan was about to backfire him when he saw her all soaked up in water. How her clothes became like a second skin making her round big bosoms appealing as hell.

It was really hard to fight the desire for him but something in those eyes of hers stopped him from having her. He doesn't know why she makes him feel things like never before.

She's going to be the death of me...

She changed her clothes and cried on her bed. How can someone be this cruel. The time from her kidnapping till now he only abused her, assaulted her.

She felt disgusted from his touch. The things he does is all new to her, and she hated him from doing these things to her. She felt helpless. She wanted to runaway but she can't.

She wanted to see her father her family she wanted her mother's secure hug. She wanted to leave this place so badly.

She drifted into sleep while crying her sorrows.

"Zee! I'm hungry." Jack barged into the kitchen while whining like a kid. "For the hundredth time I'm telling you SIR! Don't call me that." Alizey says in an irritating tone.

"And for the trillionth time I'm saying don't call me sir! For God's sake it sounds weird. It makes me sound old." He exaggerated.

"Well you're old and it's a fact! And what should I call you when I know you're six freaking years older than me." She says in the same tone.

"Do you have an elder brother?" He asked out of the blue. "No, well I do have a younger brother and his name is Ali." She says the last part slowly looking sad all of a sudden. She missed her brother.

But Jack's next words caught her off guard. "Ali hmmm nice name. Well What y'all people call your elder brother in your religion like if there is a special word for elder brothers like bro or I don't know."

"Akhi." She said slowly while smiling. "Akhi! What a great name. Call me Akhi from now on. And I'll call you Zee." She smiled nodding.

Never in her life she thought she'll call one of her captors Akhi but this man here is so much kind and caring to her that she can't help but look at him in the positive light rather than him being a criminal.

"Give me five minutes Akhi. I'll make something for you to fill your empty stomach." She started preparing some food for him.

They both settle down on the dining table and were enjoying their food. "Your food is heaven Zee." Jack said while licking his fingers.

Alizey gave him a smug look. "Tell me something new." She said smiling.

Jack laughed at her. "Can you well... Ummm tell me why do you wear this cloth on your head. I saw you doing something like yoga in your room is that like praying or what."

Alizey laughed at his silly words. "It's not yoga it's a prayer. And this cloth is called hijab. I can't show my hair to a non-mehram. I can only show my hair to my mehrams which are my family or husband."

Jack gave her shocked look. " So that means I'm your non-meher.... what was it again?" Alizey started laughing at his words. " It's non-mehram."

They heard the sound of phone ringing and their eyes landed on Lucas who was leaning on the wall hearing their conversation. His eyes met Alizey's. He answers his call and left from their.

"Did you know wrestler was standing there?" She asked in a hushed tone. Jack looked at her confused. "Who Lucas?" She nodded her head. Jack laughed at her "Wrestler like seriously.." he continued to laugh. "Well that suits him no doubt. And he was standing here all the time. I thought you noticed."

"I don't even know he was standing there, you should've told me." She said whispering. "Can I ask you why are you whispering Zee?" She looked at him confused now "I'm not!" She whispered again making Jack laugh at her.

"So, you like Mia." Jack almost chocked on his saliva and was looking at her with wide eyes like he's caught red-handed. Alizey laughed at his face, her dimples appearing. "I was just confirming my suspicion and guess what I was right." She grinned at him. He was looking pale all of a sudden.

"You little vixen! How did you know?" She smiled "I'm a good observer."

"Don't tell her or anyone." He warned her seriously. "Huh!" She snickered "I don't need to tell anyway. It's always written on your face when she's around.."

He looked at her horrified. "Is it that obvious?"

"No, just kidding!" She gave a sarcastic reply, and he on the other hand relaxed. "Thank God you were kidding. For a second I thought you were serious."

She looked at him like really looked at him and smacked her forehead in pure defeat.

He needs help!

Follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.