Chapter # 19

***

                                      ***

The ride to that unknown destination was excruciatingly long, but nonetheless she enjoyed her few moments of freedom, enjoying the trees passing by in a blur.

From the corner of her eyes she saw the devil of all devils, wearing his Ray-Ban glasses looking all posh.

He was driving painfully slow and that to a Lamborghini. Never in her life she thought, the person who bought a car like this would drive in a cycle's speed.

Like man, seriously! It's a sports car for heaven's sake! He should've bought a cycle if he didn't like speeding. What a waste of this precious car on him.

Alizey always had weird skittish for sports cars and speeding, but she never tried tho, because she can't afford such an expensive car.

When she saw she was going with him in a sports car. She was excited and a bit of her fear of him replaced by the overpowering excitement but it soon died down because of his extremely snail like driving.

It took them two long hours to reach the destination. He parked the car and indicated her follow, she trailed behind him like a lost puppy.

Soon her eyes widened in astonishment when she realized they were at port not just any port but the one with the most beautiful boats and extremely luxurious cruise and yachts.

She was so much in aw that she didn't realise that Alex had stopped walking, and she collided with his back hurting her nose. He turned slightly, and she immediately moved back saying "sorry" meekly.

He turned back towards the man, talking to him in a thick accented foreign language which to her astonishment was Spanish.

She zoned them out and was admiring her surroundings with much curiosity, she saw Alex walking and unknowingly she followed. They stopped once again but this time in front of the most luxurious yacht. She was looking at it in complete aw that she didn't realise Alex has already moved in and was calling her to come in the yacht.

She was about to follow him as a fool but stopped mid step when her brain skyrocketed and all of a sudden her brain cells started working. This isn't the situation for her to be awed. This is an extremely serious and dangerous situation when your with the beast whose unpredictable.

All these beautiful boats had distracted her for a while but when she looked at the man standing in the yacht waiting for her to follow him. She felt her hands getting cold and all the worst scenarios racked her neurons.

What if he tries to force her like yesterday. This will be so easy for him to do in the middle of the sea, where no one can hear her cries. Or what if he wants to kill her by drowning her in the water, her worst phobia. Maybe he knows she's scared of ocean, so he's planning to kill her in a traumatic way Or maybe-

She gasped loudly when she felt him beside her. She was so engrossed in her maybes that she missed the only chance of her to escape, now he's oh so close! And she can't even run from this beast, he'll catch up to her small strides.

With steady breaths she spoke pointing towards the yacht. "I'm not coming in there!" His brow shot up at her daring ness. "Who said I'm asking Corazon! I'm telling you." He took a step forward as if mocking her to make a move and you'll see the consequences.

Even though every nerve in her body told her to step back, submit, but her heart and mind willed her to keep steady. "How many people will be there along with us on this yacht." She inquired strongly.

His icy gray eyes observed her for few seconds which seemed like hours. "Three of my men are already inside. Now are you done with your inquiry or there's something left?" He asked reading her face like an open book.

With much difficulty the quoted her concern. "Why are you taking me with you?" The question was simple and plane but both understood the meaning behind her words.

She was scared that he might try something on her. And Wallah! If he did, she's going to kill him. Her eyes showed the mixture of emotions like fierceness, hesitancy and fear.

"Because I need a cook and you Corazon, cook some delicious food. That's all it is! Now are you coming or want me to carry you all the way on my shoulder and I don't mind it at all." He ducked down to pick her up, and she shrieked backing away.

"I'm coming!" She yelled and muttered the next part under her breath "Give me patience Ya Allah."

With Bismillah, she slowly moved inside the yacht with Alex trailing shortly behind her.

Alizey felt a bit nauseous and anxiety at first when the yacht started moving but after few minutes she adapted to the motion and flow.

Alex was now where to be seen, and she was really thankful for the precious alone time. She wandered further inside, and to her wonderment there was a beautiful pool with posh interior and every little thing speaks of money here.

As it was getting a bit dark, beautiful lights illuminated the yacht. It was looking a small mansion on a boat.

She was awed and simply she took of her slippers and did the first thing she felt like doing.

She didn't jump in the pool! Cause she can't swim.

She sat on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water, she felt soothed in peace and most importantly she felt free. She inhaled the inebriated scent of ocean and watched as the water flashed into waves behind the yacht as it passes smoothly.

The ocean looks calm and serene, but she knew all too well, it can be wild and stormy with hints of dark and gloomy.

Something such beautiful as this not ending ocean can be as dangerous as silent slow death. She closed her eyes abruptly not wanting to remember those horrifying memories.

She felt the boat stopped moving and now they were in nowhere, with dark blue water everywhere to the eyes reach.

Her thoughts were interrupted when someone sat beside her in the same position as hers. Cinnamon musky scent hit her, like always, indicating that the Mr. Beast is here.

To her relief he wasn't sitting in her personal space, she slowly opened her eyes and stared in the front not once glancing his way. She can feel his eyes on her.

"Isn't it beautiful?" He asked in a deep voice, she turned to face him, so he abruptly removed his gaze from her and faced towards the ocean. "The ocean!" She asked not knowing.

"Yeah!" He murmured slowly, she nodded deep in thoughts with a far away look.

"Tell me about yourself." He asked all of a sudden breaking the peaceful environment. She gave him a look saying in your dreams!

He narrowed his eyes at her, making her a bit uncomfortable with his scrutinizing gaze. "I'm Alizey Riaz, 20 years old, soon to be 21, a future physiotherapist." She speaks confidently.

"InshaAllah one day." She murmured this slowly under her breath.

His eyes observing her intently. This much he already knows about her, through the file that Cane gave him. "What are your hobbies?"

She gave him an uncertain look. What has gotten in his head. Why was he behaving like a normal human being. How can he so easily forget what he did last night. He almost! No! She isn't going to think about it. He had said before leaving the mansion that he won't touch her so maybe she can believe him this once. But him sitting beside her not too close but yet close enough is not good.

Alert Alarms ringing!

"Why are you so interested in knowing me all of a sudden? Perhaps! Are you high on something?" Before she could stop her tongue from speaking, it betrayed her. Her hands shot up to cover her mouth, and she stared at him with wide eyes full of uncertainty.

"Don't look at me like that!" He growled lowly. She immediately tore her gaze away from him.

He moved closer to her, his breath fanning the side of her cheek, and she inched back. "Trust me Corazon! I'm interested in more than knowing you. The things I'm high on is your-"

"I like to read novels!" She yelled to stop him from continuing, whatever vulgar thing he was going to say. "And I also like to play video games with Ali." She spoke sadly staring at the sea.

"WHO THE FUCK IS ALI?" He growled making her jump in her place. He gripped her arm so she was facing him. "M-My b-brother." She stuttered. He visibly relaxed letting go of her arm.

She looked at her feet stunned at his behavior. He is having a bipolar disorder that was confirmed, he should consult a psychiatrist. But before her traitorous tongue got her in trouble again. She bit her lips to stop herself from speaking.

"Tell me about Ali." He said slowly. Her eyes lit up at his statement and without thinking much she started. "From where should I start about him. Well he's an excellent intelligent kid. He's 14 years old and his IQ is 207 can you believe this-" her smile widened as she continued. "He has an amazing talent in football, he loves playing video games with me and now I'm here-" her eyes saddened with last mere whisper. "-he must be missing me badly." Her eyes started to water, but she gathered herself not wanting to breakdown in front of him.

Alex wasn't planning on coming to this yacht and sailing in the sea that to with this girl who's riling his brain cells. His Russian allies have sent him this yacht as a gift, he thought of checking it out, but he didn't know why he brought that girl along. But now here he is sitting, hearing her admiration for her brother.

She was looking so carefree and adorable right now that he just wanted to cuddle her small frame against his. The moment he heard a guy's name from her lips he felt his anger rising, and he felt relaxed when she said it was her brother.

What if she takes a guy's name it was not like she was his. But the beast inside him growled She is Mine!

She was looking relaxed, he was happy that he brought her outside the mansion, just by doing, so he got to see her beautiful dimples and man! Her smile is beautiful.

He had noticed that she didn't flinch from his presence neither she tried to walk away. Is she finally getting comfortable around him? Or was it because of his statement of not touching her.

He thought eyeing her pink hijab suddenly wanting to see those dazzling light brown locks, but he restrained himself. Not now! If, she's sitting willingly than he must enjoy this situation as much as possible.

"I didn't see any of your men? Where are they?" She asked curiously looking here and there.

He smirked looking like a handsome devil.

Astagfirullah!

"Well, I lied! It's just you and me Corazon."

Follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.