Chapter # 11

***

***

Her eyes were wide as saucers and her body was stiff. Her mind was numb in complete and utter shock. It took her few seconds to understand what was happening. She pushed him but to no avail her body couldn't even move because of his death like grip on her waist. She tried to move her head aside, but he gave a painful tug to her hair.

She was completely trapped in his arms, she tried struggling but to no use. Tears were freely flowing out of her eyes. She felt vulnerable. She could feel his warm lips and it disgusted her.

Alex was so engrossed in devouring her luscious lips. Her lips tasted like strawberries. They were so soft and plump. She was stiff in his arms.

She felt his tongue licking her lower lip. She shuddered. But kept her lips sealed tightly. She felt his large hand moving down from her waist. Her hand shot towards his that was moving down towards her butt, and she held his wrist tightly stopping it from moving further down.

ALLAH this is wrong!

Her other hand with full force clawed at his face drying blood out in few seconds making him curse out loud, and he left her abruptly while holding his jaw which was now having wild marks with blood oozing out of it. "FUCKING WILD TIGRESS!"

She without thinking twice slapped him hard across his face. It was so hard that her hand was stinging with pain.

Alex was in a daze of lust and a bit of pain because of her wild clawing but damn he wasn't expecting another tight slap and damn it was hard coming from this petite girl. Wasn't she clear enough the first time she slapped him, he strangled her and here this tigress slapped him again.

Maybe she has a death wish.

Alizey was breathing heavily her heart was drumming wildly and her face was red because of anger. She was wiping her lips with her sleeves while glaring at the beast. "You bastard!" She cursed for the first time.

Alex gave her a devilish smile while intentionally rubbing his thumb on his lips. "You tasted like strawberries. I like it!"

She was broken and angry at the same time his disgusting comment made her outrageous. She tried to slap him again, but he was fast enough to hold her wrist and yank her towards himself.
"No babe. I won't try it again if I was on your place you know why because if you try to slap me again I will fucking break your hand!" He spoke in a deadly serious and threatening tone.

"Let me go! You animal." She seethed in anger.

His hand moved to her hair and he caressed it. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She yelled.

"You have beautiful hair." He said in his deep husky voice near her ear.

At that moment all she wanted to do was hide away from his icy cold lust filled gaze. She wanted to kill him and scratch his eyes out of their sockets but all she could do was at that moment was not to cry in front of that beast.
"Let me go."

He held her jaw in one hand making her luscious lips to pout. He again took her lips in a bruising kiss, his tongue enters her mouth devouring it. She tried to claw him again, but he was fast enough to hold both of her wrists behind her back with his one hand making her chest to arch up. With his one hand holding her jaw he devoured her mouth his tongue caressing hers.

She tried to wiggle but no use her heart was crying because of this assault he was eating her lips and devouring her mouth like a starved man. She didn't respond. She didn't want him to have any satisfaction but as soon as his tongue coaxed hers she felt something, his tongue kept caressing and controlling hers. She was getting out of breath. She felt dizzy she tried to wiggle, but he didn't budge when she was about to pass out because of lack of oxygen he left her mouth only to attack on her neck.

He said in husky deep voice. "This kiss is for the slap!"

She was breathing heavily trying to take as much oxygen as possible. He was giving sloppy kisses on her neck. She felt disgusted. Her energy was already drained out because of escaping and all. "P-please stop!" She breathed heavily but Alex wasn't having it.

Her doe like blue orbs were wide filled with tears. Her chin was wobbling like that of a baby. He was lost in his daze of desire.

Her skin was soft and smooth she smelt like roses. His marks would look beautiful on her pale skin. He was biting and licking the same spot when he felt her body sagged in his arms. He stopped only to find her unconscious in his arms. "FUCK!" He cursed out loud.

He picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed. Her long silky hair splattered all across the cushion. Her dark lashes covered in tears. Her lips red swollen because of the kiss
Her cheeks and nose were red because of crying. A dark hickey on her delicate neck. He could see light bruises on her wrists. She was simply looking like the most beautiful broken angel.

Maybe he's a little rough with her, but she is the one who knows how to trigger his buttons. And definitely she shouldn't have slapped him.

He didn't understand why she always tries to stay away from him and go all berserk whenever he touched her. And the thing she always mentioned that He don't have the right to touch her or see her hair ticks him off.

If he has her as his captive than that simply means she is his, and he can do whatever he wants with her. But this tigress is fierce as hell.

And damn she is so beautiful. And with her hair opened she's the innocent seductress who herself is unknown of how only by looking at her he felt himself getting fucking aroused.

The way her scent filled his scenes and the way her body felt against his. Even she is covered in so many layers, she still looks beautiful. He had never felt like this before how her luscious lips tasted so fucking addicted if not for her going unconscious he would've taken her right there at the moment.

The way she went stiff at first, he knew that exact moment that it was her first kiss and due to some unknown reason he felt happy.

Her doe like wide teary eyes and pink face was a complete turn on.

He didn't know why he took her in the first place but now he knew. He is attracted to her and who in their sane mind won't get attracted to such a beautiful fierce tigress.

Maybe it's not just her beauty but also her fierce rebellion nature to protect her family and herself from him and that is the thing which irked his beast to have her.

Because as always the forbidden fruit is the most delicious one.

*****

Her eyes slowly fluttered open. She blinked few times to adjust her eyesight to her surroundings. As soon as she realized, she's in an unfamiliar room and the happenings came back like a storm.

She stayed there in bed looking at the wall, slowly by slowly her eyes filled up with tears. She went to the restroom and did her ablution without even once glancing at her reflection. She didn't want to look at her own self after what that beast did to her.

She picked her hijab and wrapped it around her head.

It was dark outside, so she did her prayers and started crying in front of her lord. "ALLAH p-(sob) please help me. Please protect my dignity (sob) P-please ALLAH save me from this beast. YA ALLAH he (sob) he assaulted me. (Sob) I'm scared of him.(sob) Please YA ALLAH give me enough strength to fight him and to escape from this hell. (Sob) Please protect my family and friends."

She cried and cried in front of her lord. She felt so dirty. She never wanted to show her hair to a non-mehram. She wanted to save herself for her husband but this unspeakable animal saw her hair, took her first kiss. She felt disgusted.

She didn't know for how long she cried but later sometime she became sober after pouring her heart to her lord.

She knew she had to fight for her family and for herself. She couldn't give up this easily.

In morning, she did her fajr prayers. She was starving by now. She wasn't expecting her door to be unlocked but to her shock it was unlocked. She was scared to leave the room but Slowly and gradually she finds her way to the main door just to try her luck here as well she tried to open the door but to her dismay it was locked.

Sadly she made her way to the kitchen. And it was as luxurious as this whole house.

She checked the cabinets and fridge, and they were fully stocked. She couldn't hear anything, and she was sure he isn't home, and she didn't bother to check it either.

She didn't want to face him. The way he barbarically behaved with her has frightened her.

She made herself toast with omelet and placed it on the small dining table in the kitchen. She immediately cleaned the mess so that she could eat her food before it gets cold. She washed her hands and turned around only to freeze dead in her place.

There in front of her was Alex eating her food silently while looking at her. His cold gray orbs void of any emotions. He was wearing white shirt with first few buttons opened giving complete view of his chest. His sleeves rolled up till his elbow giving dangerous vibes with his tattoo clad arms. She stiffened on her place. Eyes wide as saucers and lips parted slightly in shock as a gasp left her mouth. It was clear he was out and just came back now from his work. Well who go working at night.

Involuntarily she stepped back. If, it was anyone other than him eating her food. She would have taught that person a proper lesson but here she was scared of him. But damn her if she showed him. "T-That's my food." She spoke in a stern voice. Which wasn't as stern as she tried to make it sound.

"So!" He said like it's no big deal. All she wanted to do was to run away from there but than that's not her. So she did what she's best at speaking without thinking twice. " So that means you mister can not eat someone else's food without asking their permission and just never eat my food again NEVER!"

She said all that in one go and now she was silent as the night when she realized what she just did.

YA ALLAH! Save me now....

He arched his eyebrow at her and she only gulped. So the tigress is back.

Last night he had his meeting with the gang and after long and tiring work when he came back to his penthouse. Strong delicious aroma welcomed him, he made his way to the kitchen and saw one and only tigress doing some work. A delicious looking breakfast was placed on the dining table behind her. She made herself a breakfast.

He silently sat on the chair and started eating her food and damn it was delicious. He kept observing her and the first thing was that she was wearing that cloth on her head again, and he didn't like it a bit he wanted to see those dazzling hairs of her. She was wearing a long shirt with tights.

As soon as she turned around she stepped back after finding him there. He could easily detect fear in her eyes but the fact that she was trying to be strong in front of him and it amused him.

"From now on you will cook food for me and will do all my chores. I want my breakfast ready by 7am and dinner by 8pm." With that said he left the kitchen.

Leaving a fuming and hungry Alizey behind.

Follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.