Chapter 3

Y/n told everything to Michael as soon as she got home. She wanted to know what he things because he was better at this then her. Both where sitting down at her bedroom and waited for what he got to say. He was in front of her standing up as he ran his fingers through his blond hair.

"I feel as if Kathleen will go on tell on you. Especially when he is a hunter. Non other then Dean Winchester. It isn't going to end well for you I can tell you that." he says and seeing her worried expression he quickly added. "But hey.." he sits next to her as he grabs her hand rubbing his thumb on top of her skin. "I won't let anything happen to you. I will be there for you."

"But I don't want you to be in trouble all because of me." she says looking at him. He shook his head giving her a scolding look.

"Not your fault. But I'm still going to be there. I'm not going to loose someone else close to me just because you interacted with a freaking human. You were just with him so he wouldn't be suspicious at all. It isn't your fault."

"I guess..." she trailed off finding words of what to say but then someone knocks on the front door. For a second she thought of the hunter but then he doesn't know where she lives unless he followed her.

Michael gets up, "stay here?" he orders getting out the room. She follows him behind not listening.

Both where relieve yet worried when the familiar voice sounded from behind the door. "Michael. Y/n open up." it was Isaac.

Michael opens the door and steps to the side knowing he will just welcome himself in. He enters and looks at Y/n with narrowed eyes. "What is that you want?" Michael asks closing the door behind him and getting in front of Y/n.

"We just want to talk about the incident that happened." he says locking eyes with her (e/c) eyes. "My kath told me everything. How you where practically all over him as he was to you."

"What?" both said in disbelief. Y/n was angry once again and she swore to herself that of she sees her she is going to kick her ass.

"So I get it that Michael knows too." he wasn't that surprised since Y/n always runs to him for advice or just to talk to him about her troubles. Even other vampires comes to him. "As expected. But anyways.. I'm not going to kill you or anything." this surprised both of them.

Although, Michael became worried wondering what he had in mind because the smirk he had on wasn't good. It seem as if he had something else plan. "I have a better idea."

"Whatever it is stop." Michael almost growls at him. "That's not gonna happen."

"Chill out Mike." Isaac gives him an annoyed look. "I haven't even explain myself. Anyways, I want you to distract Dean Winchester. Make him trust you then bam kill him." he smirks proud of his plan. Y/n and Michaels eyes where wide open not liking this at all. "He won't know what hit him."

"Dean is smarter then he looks." Michael frowns talking for Y/n since she was still trying to process everything. "I will give him that. She will fail then she will be killed. It's to dangerous. Im I'm not gonna let her do that. Not on my watch."

"Jeez calm down." Isaac rolled his eyes at his overprotective side. "It will happen because I know for a fact that he is a player. Loves to sleep with women and drink whiskey or whatever. So she is the perfect women that will seduce him make him trust her then boom. He is dead. And all we got to worry about is his damn little brother. And we can deal with him more easily. It's perfect."

"No." Michael says sternly. "She won't risk it. That's not gonna happen. How about send someone else to do it. Because it won't be her."

"You know Michael. She has a choice." Isaac was irritated and looks at Y/n with a smile. "Now choose. The easy way or the hard way."

"Y/n." Michael warned her.

"I won't do it." it was best if she listen to her friend. "It's to risky. Plus me being there with him isn't a good idea. I will be suspicious because of my paranoia. I cant. He will find out right away. So no. Plus his brother isn't the only one in town he said he had other friends here. Which mean other hunters."

"Then kill them all. Poison them. It's that simple. Pretend to be a vampire hunter and trick them then and they will allow you to stay with them and then you can be the nice girl who loves to cook for people. You make their food and secretly add poison and give it to them. It's a great plan really."

"Nothing is simple." Michael growls losing his patience. "They aren't stupid. I don't want her to be in a home full of hunters. No!"

"You are pissing me off Michael." He glares at him and he received one as well. "I knew you where going to react like this and her as always following every order you give her. Like a good little girl. How sweat." then the front door opens and four vampires come in.

"You know what to do." Isaac says to the vampires as they nodded and walked towards them both.

Michael gets in front of her but they where to many and immediately both of them got separated. One was with Y/n holding her from behind while the three where with Michael holding him in a tight grip.

Isaac walks towards Y/n with a smirk enjoying all this. "You have no other choice. You do as I say and Michael will be safe. If not he will be killed. And all because you didn't follow a simple order. I am your leader and you all got to obey. But I will be nice not to punish you both if you go with that disgusting human."

"Y/n don't." Michael tried to talk to her out of it but only received a punch on his stomach making him groan in pain.

"So chose between that hunter you don't know or someone you know ever since you got turn." he tilted her chin up so she can look at him. She swallows the lump in her throat not knowing what to do. It was a hard decision. Going with the hunter was risky especially being inside a room full of them but then saying no will get her friend killed and she will be alone with no one to talk too.

She made her decision and ignored Michael's plead. "I will do it." she whispers.

"Y/n no."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." he leans closer to her smirking. The bastard was aware of her answer but he just wanted to tease her about it.

"I will do it." she says louder making him clap once.

"Good choice. But for now. Michael comes with us. Until you finish with them." he nodded at the vampires to take him which they did.

Isaac patted her shoulders in fake concern she had to yank herself away from him glaring at him. "Don't worry. You do it right everything is going to be fine. You get killed it was your fault for being to stupid."

He then walked away closing the door behind him. She leans against the wall and slides herself down feeling herself drown in fear and worried. She didn't know if she can do it but she had too just for the sake of her friend. She didn't want to be alone and just by thinking of that she got up deciding to get this over with.