Chapter 12

She takes a step back letting him keep her phone feeling terrified and on the edge of crying. He looks at her for a few seconds as his breathing was low and heavy signaling he was angry. He then threw her phone against the wall from the motel startling her with anger and what seem to be hatred.

"Wow. You little bitch." he growls putting up a hunter stance. "You got me good."

"I don't know what you are talking about." she squeaks since his stare was fix on her with such intensity.

He chuckles angrily shaking his head, "on you know what I'm talking about. Isaac... He had send a freaking text message.." his voice raised louder with anger. "Texting how long is it going to take to kill us and that once your done with that you and him can go celebrate feeding off on people. Which mean that you aren't human but a freaking vampire. You lying son of a bitch."

"Dean I-I waned to tell you." she was ready to run for her life.

He then roars turning around and punched the front of the impala startling her once again. He was hurt and betrayed that it didn't fit well with him. He turns to her with a deadly look. "I'm going to kill you." he growls lunging at her.

She manage to step to the side and ran. He ran after her and he was fasts she got to give him that. He then tackles her down and didn't care if he hurt her. He flips her around so she can look at him and grabs her by her hair and gets up himself at the same time yanking her up with him. It was painful and she tried to tell him to stop but he was to busy fuming.

He drags her inside the motel room not caring if he woke up Sam and turn the lights on. He harshly throws her to the bed and demanded her to stay. She did as told and felt her own tears streaming down her face sobbing uncontrollably knowing the one man she fell in love with is going to kill her.

He took out cuffs from his bag and clasp it at her wrist and attached it to the bed metal. He started to pace around the room as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Dean I wanted to tell you." she begs but he got furious and used his hands sliding everything that was on the table down to the floor  hard.

"Shut your mouth." he roars startling Sam awake. Sam gets up high alert and looks at his brother who started to toss things down to the floor in pure anger. He was confused as hell and shock that he was woken up to see this.

He finally noticed Y/n's state seeing her crying and cuffed. He jumps out of bed walking towards her, "Dean. What the hell is going on?" he looks at her knowing his brother had a reason for that and didn't do anything to uncuff her.

Dean breathed hard and stops for a moment to collect himself. He turns around to face them and his expression was cold and deadly. "The bitch is a vampire Sam. She tricked us so that she can kill us?"

Sam looks at her frowning then takes a few steps back away from her. "What?"

She nodded her head, "he is telling the truth." she mumbles but then raised her voice. "But I swear I changed my mind. I wanted to tell you today." she looks at Dean. "I hate Isaac and he-"

"Oh shut it and stop with the act." he growls. "Crying isn't going to lead you nowhere." it was clear that he didn't trust her at all.

"Dean I'm telling the truth. I know we started this on lies and im sorry I'm really am. I just wanted to safe my friend but realised I couldn't kill non of you. Dean I care for you." She sobs but Dean strides towards her but Sam quickly gets in front of her. "Bullshit. Now stop the damn act." he roars.

"Dean I need you to go outside and go for a walk." Sam says to him seeing his hurt and betrayal. "Go."

"Don't kill her yet. I'm going to do it." he looks at his brother with a stern cold look. Sam nodded and with that Dean grabs his bag and took out his machete pointing the weapon to her, "I'm coming back for you." he then tossed on the table and left out the room slamming the door shut telling her how upset he was.

She looks at Sam then at the machete that was on the table ready to be used on her. She was terrified yet she didn't care because she deserve it. She leans back against the headboard and raised her legs up to her chest preparing for what was to come.

Sam was observing her closely frowning with the way she was acting. He grabs a chair and pulls it in front of her and sits down studying her. "Y/n." he calls out to her.

She looks up at his with red stain eyes from crying but didn't say a word. "Why did you lead my brother on? You hurt him and he will never forgive you for that. So stop crying it won't do anything to help."

"Sam.." she sniffs. "Okay I do admit I came here with bad intentions. That was because freaking damn Isaac." she starts saying his name with pure hatred blaming him also for all this and Kathleen for starting all this as well. "He has one of my only friend held somewhere I-I don't know where and he threaten me that.. That he will kill him if I don't kill you all. I just wanted him back because he is all I got. I didn't want to be alone. I'm sorry." she felt herself start to cry again.

"And I didn't think Dean would have feelings for me especially when I do too. I swear I wanted to tell him today because I made up my mind but then he saw the stupid text message from Isaac and found out through there. I'm sorry Sam. Please I'm telling you the truth. I'm not lying. I swear." she sobs.

He gets up and started to pace around the room no doubt contemplating if he should believe her or not. "I'm sorry. I'm really am. But I can tell you how it all happened. But if your brother wants to kill me then fine. I will let that happen. I won't fight nor argue. But I just want to tell you that I want to help with Isaac. He is the leader of us all. I know where vampires hide and I know a bit about certain things."

He stops pacing and looks at her deciding to hear her story. He sits down back on the chair and nodded at her. "Okay. I want to hear exactly everything as to why you are hear and everything."

She nodded her head and started from the beginning on how she meet Dean and how Kathleen told on her. Then Isaac coming to the cottage having a plan of his which she agreed because they took Michael. She told him how at first she was actually planing to do it and was just thinking in how to poison everybody. She told him everything till last night that she hunted a cow since that's what she feeds on and how Dean found out before her decision to tell him. She even told him about her anxiety and the reason for the bath Dean prepared for her. She told him everything.

Sam was silent for a moment and he seem to be calm. She looks down at her feet feeling nervous. "I don't trust you but then at the same time I believe your story. I honestly don't know if I should or not."

"It's understandable." she whispers looking up at him. "I can help and then he can...you know. Kill me. I won't fight at all. That's a promise because I deserve it. I'm serious." she looks right at his eyes showing him she was being honest.