Chapter 25

Y/n wakes up and noticed she was in the dungeon still. Everything came back to her which she sigh and wished this was all over. She noticed Kathleen in front of her with a happy smile. "Good you are awake. Let's start. Gosh I'm so excited." she squeals as if she was going to watch her favorite show.

She uncuff her chains and she gets up rubbing her wrist. She was dreading this but decided to get this over with even when it was hard. Kathleen walks in first which Y/n took a second to collect herself.

Meanwhile inside Kathleen walks towards Dean with a triumph smirk on her face. "Hello human."

"Hello bitch."

She sigh in irritation. She turns to the others who she demanded for the three hunters to be together in the cell Y/n had been. They all glared at her which she just ignored them and looks at Dean. Her main focus was on him. "Like I said. I was right from the very beginning. Y/n isn't back in her cell because that was part of her plan. Right now she is laughing at you all because the plan went excellent."

"I have you all here and I will be famous from my kind of course having trap the Winchesters. Our greatest enemies from both the vampires and the werewolves side. I am feeling good." she laughs.

"Go to hell." Dean spat at her.

He then turns around to face Y/n who walks in the cell room. His eyes held hope that she was still by his side but seeing her cold expression he knew right away whose side she was on. He clenched his jaw trying to not show any emotions.

Kathleen was enjoying it so much and even step back and allow for Y/n to do the talking. To play her part. She stands in front of Dean's cell who started begging for her.

"Y/n please tell me you are on our side sweetheart. Tell me you are tricking the bitch to help us out. Y/n please." his voice broke down and she felt the argue to cry as well but she kept her feelings bubbling up inside.

"Your on our side right?" he asks hopefully. "You are here to help us because you care and you..and you even confess to me that you have feelings for me." his voice cracks. "I do too. And ah..once this is all over and the bitch is dead we can ah..we can do something just the two of us."

"Dean." she stops him not wanting to hear more. She wanted to break down as well and fall down to the floor and cry her heart out. This was to much for her. "That's enough. Because I never cared for you nor anybody else. I don't like you or have feelings for you." she pauses to collect herself swallowing the lump in her throat. "In fact I hate you."

"You don't mean that." he stumbles back as if her words hit him hard which it did.

"I do. Every word." she smirks at him. "Why would I fall for someone like you? In truth nobody-"

"Shut your damn mouth!" Sam interrupted her harshly. "We heard enough."

She didn't want to face him knowing all she will see is loathing. Kathleen slightly smirks which Michel was the only one that noticed and narrowed his eyes at her. He had been observing everything very well and studying Y/n body language.

He was good at that and he knew right away that she was forced to say all that. Nobody noticed because they where to busy believing it. He didn't because he took his time to observe. He knew Y/n very way and one thing he knows when she is lying or having a hard time was when she puts up a cold look. That's the first thing she does and when she pauses from the beginning of her conversation was prove that she was forced.

Dean's whose demeanor changes to a deadly one and saunters to the front of the cell staring right into her (e/c) eyes. His eyes seem cold and numb due to the cause of her words. She felt terrified of him yet grieving but kept a stoic look.

"I'm so done." his voice was laced with venom not leaving his eyes from hers. "I'm not ever ever trusting you again. And I will get out of here and you should know that. The first thing you should do as soon as you leave this freaking cell room is pack your stuff and run. Run as far as you can sweetheart. Hide very well and don't ever let me find you. Ever. Because you won't like it when I lay my hands on you."

"Wow. You seem so sure." Kathleen chuckles nervously even thought what he said wasn't for her. She almost squeaks when he slowly turns his head to face her. It seem out of a horror movie when the clown slowly turns it's head to the victim. It made her want to just end his life right now before he gets out. She mentally scolded herself that it was impossible. He will never get out but something tells her he will. Her gut was giving her warning signals.

"And you... Don't think that I forgotten you. I will come for you too." he smirks at her knowing very well she was effected by his threat. His smirk was dark and sadistic as if he finally snapped and was now a whole different person.

Everybody was aware of that which send a shiver down their spines. His smirk turn to a smile which for the vampires it was terrifying and to his friends and brothers they began to get worried. Dean started chuckling slowly then started laughing.

"I think he snapped." Kathleen comments wanted to get out of here. "Shut up Dean." She demanded.

Dean only laughed more then stops wiping off his tears that began to form on his eyes due to his laughing fit. He gives her a smile then looks at Y/n. "I can't wait to get my hands on you."

Y/n decided to walk away fear was evident in her face. She was afraid that he gone insane due to everything that happened and before she even meet him. She knew he seen and experience many horrible things. Things that no one should go through. Maybe all that got him to break down and for his sanity to finally snap.

"Aw where are you going?" Dean whines behind her. "I haven't finished talking with you!" he chuckles darkly.

Once she was out he turns to Kathleen whose eyes where widen as if seeing a mental person just escaped the hospital and was now dancing in front of her. "Wow. I wasn't expecting this to happen." she mumbles. "You really grown dark." she then walks out the cell room ignoring Dean's intense look following his eyes out.

Once the door was slide closed he turns to his friends and brother watching him with wide eyes. "What?"

"Dean are you okay?" Sam questions.

"I'm fine." He says pacing around the room wondering if he should wait on Joshua. He ignored everybody even Michael who was trying to get his attention.

He needed a drink badly to numb all his feelings. He didn't want to feel this way anymore. He had no idea what drive him to act like that but right now he seem to be back to himself.

He wanted to throw a punch at the wall for being stupid and for believing her lies. He didn't know how he will live with this. All he knew was that as soon as this is over he will start drinking more then he usually does.