Chapter 13

Sam ran a hand through his hair and gets up when the door was knock and then open entering Gabriel and Cass. "We heard a lot of commotion. What's going on?" Gabriel asks then looks around the room seeing everything trashed to the floor. Both boys then landed on Y/n who was handcuff and where shock.

"Gabriel. Cass just closed the door and I need you to listen to this." Sam says then told them everything that had happened and created a short summary of her story to them so that they can see her side of the story.

Y/n just waited for what they got to say. Cass was the first to speak, "so you are a vampire." all of a sudden she had the three males looking down at her making her uncomfortable.

"I thing she is telling the truth." Gabriel says studying her. "Look at her she is still shaken up." everybody looks closely at her. She looks down wanting to disappear with the way they where staring at her as if she was some piece of art in a museum.

True, she was still shaken up and here hands where trembling and her heart was beating wildly but it wasn't that bad. She still felt hurt and guilty but she right away accepted it.

"She is telling the truth." Cass says tilting his head to the side. "Her body language says it all. And her tears are too real to be fake. But we do need her to hunt this Isaac down. He is the leader so we need to target him first."

"Yeah smartass. How are we going to convince Dean?" Gabriel raised an eyebrow at him. "Judging by the room and the freaking machete on the table you know where this is going. He is to stubborn and hotheaded that he will just kill her without thinking just because she is a vampire."

"Then we talk to him." Sam says. "And if he doesn't want to listen then we don't let him. I mean we had a hunter who turn into a werewolf. Garth his name is and haven't killed anybody so far that's prove that maybe not all vampires are bad. Sure you need to be very careful but still."

"And the way she is letting us chose for her without complain its prove that she is actually accepting whatever happens." Cass says observing Y/n closely. "Why are you so obedient?"

She looks up at him and shrugs, "I never noticed that and even Dean pointed that out. I don't know maybe I am meant to be like that."

"Nobody is meant to be obedient." Sam says to her. "Everybody has the right to chose for themselves instead of others. Even vampires. I think maybe you are so use to be ordering around, that you stop chosing for what you want. Thinking that you chosing doesn't matter. I don't know there's got to be a reason why."

"Okay then for now we got to worry about Dean." Gabriel says. "He probably will come tomorrow, well today since it's two in the morning but still. Or come drunk and who knows what he will do. We got to stay here and wait for him."

That's what everybody did. They all waited for him to come and took turns sleeping. Y/n was wide awake and couldn't sleep especially with the cuffs on her. Sam had wanted to take them off but Cass pointed out that it will only piss Dean more then he already is and Y/n didn't want that and told him to just leave the cuffs on her.

The boys were a bit understanding but they where still not trusting her fully because she broke their trust and had to earn it. The sun finally rised up and sunlight went through the window and inside the room. Cass walks in the room and tosses her a blood bag. She thanks him confused and stunned as to why he did it.

"I did it because you need it." he says. She nodded and quickly drank from it feeling satisfied and got a little bit of her strength since it drained from all the crying and hurt.

"Thank you Cass. You didn't have too."

He shrugs and as soon as she was done he takes it and throws it in the trash can. He wakes Gabriel up and Sam when he heard the engine of the impala. Sam was on the bed while Gabriel slept next to Y/n. Both sit up and immediately Cass got the machete and put it away while the other two got in front of Y/n ready for Dean.

Y/n felt her heart feel warm due to them wanting to give her a chance and even where standing up for her. She didn't have time to smile at that because the door opens and Dean walks in.

He seem fine and not drunk like everybody expected. He closed the door behind him and raised an eyebrow at them. He then looks at the table seeing it empty then glared at Cass to Gabriel and Sam. "Where is it?"

"We need to talk." Sam says. "Let's go outside."

"There is nothing to talk about." Dean says calmly trying not to lash out. "She is a vampire Sam. She needs to die."

"Garth is a werewolf and you didn't kill him." Gabriel pointed that out.

"Yeah. Because Garth is a whole different story." Dean raised his voice glaring at his friend. "So you guys either let me do this or we do it the hard way."

"The hard way." all said stunning him. He ran a hand through his hair and down his face and chuckles angrily. His eyes looks directly at her clenching his jaw with pure hatred. She quickly looks away from him looking down not bearing to see his look.

"Right and what did she said exactly for you three idiots to believe her and pity her?" he asks raising an eyebrow at them shaking his head in disappointment. "She put up an act didn't she? Crying her eyes out when she doesn't even care about any of us." he said the last sentence looking at her. "And then you claiming to get terrible anxiety? I got to tell you.. You are good at acting. I will give you that. It look very realistic."

"Because it was. I didn't want to kill you or them anymore. Because I started caring." she finally said something to defend herself. Her talking made him snap because he storms towards her and the boys quickly got in his way that didn't stop him from raising his voice at her.

"You caring? I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth. You are a lying bitch that cares about non of us but herself. So you better drop the act sweetheart. I won't buy it. I don't trust you anymore and never will. You lost my trust. And I hate you."

Those last three words that she never wanted to hear finally came out from him. She felt shattered and blinks back tears and look away from him not wanting to argue anymore. She wanted this to be over already. She hated it. She realised that he will never trust her again and hate her for the rest of his life.

"I'm sorry." she whispers.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it." he growls then yanks himself away from the boys and sat down on a chair looking at them. "So what's her story?" he asks emphasising story making himself clear he wasn't going to buy it. "What did she say for you all to spare her? Come on. No wait I want her to tell me." he looks directly at her. "I want to see her act. Let's see how convincing she is."

"Dean." Sam glares at him. "I think that's enough."

"Yeah whatever. Come on sweetheart. Tell me and be the obedient girl you are that doesn't even know how to choose for herself." he says harshly ignoring the boys disapproving look. "Or wait maybe she does but she is just faking that too to get pity."

She looks at him locking eyes with him feeling insulted. She didn't argue knowing he will only get trigger more. She gives assuring smiles to the boys who where looking at her with concern. She then started talking quietly the same thing she told the boys.