Chapter 32

Y/n woke up and quickly gets up before Kathleen comes back and see her state she was in. She walks inside the bathroom and washed her face. Once she was satisfied she got out and walked to the kitchen to get food. She opens the fridge and takes out a blood bag and started to drink from it.

She threw it at the trash can and looks out the window seeing it was getting dark. She then wonder if the others where looking for Dean. They probably where and she sigh decided to do something.

She knew the keys Kathleen had it and she had to look around the house for something to pick his lock from the shackles. She then remember when Joshua gave her a lock pick when she was at the cell.

She then ran to her washed clothes and went to her pants and silently squeals in happiness. She took out the lock pick from her pocket and kissed it.

She didn't want to waste time and ran out of the room to the basement. She opens the door and walks down the stairs just to froze at the bottom of the steps. She quickly hides her lock pick on her pocket. There Kathleen stood with Ren and Devin. She wasn't expecting them and wonder how long they been here.

They turn to her with a smirk. "Finally you are up." Kathleen says to her. Y/n just gave her a fake smile at her and looks at Dean seeing his head down. She turns to face him and Y/n noticed to her horror she had a whip in hand. "What the hell are you doing?" she growls.

"We decided we where going to kill him nice and slowly. Boys." She nods at them and they walked towards her. Y/n immediately got defensive and throw a punch at Ren's face. He stumbles back and Devin tackles her down.

They both fall to the ground. Y/n fought as hard as she could but they both got her and held her on each side of her. She tried to yank herself away from them but they held her tight. "Kathleen stop. Or I swear I'm going to kill you." she threaten feeling her blood boil. She should of killed her when she had the chance. She should of have.

Kathleen just smirks at her sadistically, "I know how much you care about Dean. And I decided to take him away from you."

"Why are you like this?" Y/n shouted at her demanding an explanation. "Why are you this way?"

"Because I can." she shrugs.

"No there has to be an explanation as to why. Why do you target mostly me? What have I done to you Kathleen to hate me so much? Why?"

Kathleen's expression turn angry and with hatred her way. "Remember in your early years of being a vampire? Well then I had started seeing this guy. He was human. And he was everything to me. I loved him and he did too." she walks towards Y/n stunning her. "We where very close until you came. You..you killed him. You took him away from me."

Y/n tried to recall that but she didn't remember that at all. "And not only that but you also where a sadistic bitch back then. You loved to make my life miserable. Don't you remember that?"

Y/n then looks at her with a guilty look. All her memories came to her and hit her hard. She remember being out of control and almost turn rouge. She was turn when she was angry with the whole world. Her parents never really payed much attention to her but she still loved them. She was always a lonely child.

Never had friends and the ones she had always turn her back to her. When she got turn she let out all her anger by taking Kathleen's lover away. She never realised that and decided to let her anger to her. At the end she got tired and Michael had manage to calm her down.

Since then she wanted acceptance and hated what she did. She felt guilty and never trusted herself to make her own decisions because everytime she did she would do something wrong. Every time.

She started to shut everybody out and got quiet not saying anything much. Michael would try to cheer her up and say stupid jokes and slowly by slowly she started to open up. He helped her a lot and it meant a lot to her.  She started to see things differently and tried to be helpful towards others and it felt good.

She wasn't the lonely girl anymore the girl that did many horrible things when she was just a newly born vampire. She learned to forgive herself and forget her pass. She even moved to california to start new. It did work out but then hunters came and she left wanting to go back with Michael.

Since then she stayed and never question anybody and listen mostly to Michael. He tried to get her to do things on her own but she was to afraid to do that fearing she will mess up somehow.

"I'm so sorry Kathleen. Back then.. Yes I was a bitch but I'm not the same anymore." she says but knew that Kathleen wouldn't listen to her.

She scoffs but then shrugs, "it doesn't matter. I been waiting for so long. For you to finally fall in love with someone so I can rip him away from you. And that's what I'm going to do. Kill him right in front of your eyes like you did to me. So that you can feel what I felt."

"Kathleen don't." She begs. "I know what I did was wrong. And I regret it. I really do please. Don't do this. I'm sorry if I can go back in time I would of fix it. I swear." she cried out.

"I know you would. But I don't care." Kathleen smirks. Y/n knew she was lost and her mind was full of hate and revenge that nothing she says or do will change her mind. She turns to Dean and walks towards him.

Y/n panic not wanting this to happened and tried to set herself free but they held her tight. She beg for them to let her go but they ignored her and watch Kathleen with a stoic look. "I thought you hated Kathleen Ren?" she looks at him with tears on her eyes. "Just let me go."

"Sorry." he says. "I never hated her. I just lie to you to trick you just in case you where making any plans."

She winces when Kathleen whips Dean's back causing him to groan in pain. Y/n got desperate not watching the scene that was happening and kick Ren on his crotch causing him to groan and let her go. She then quickly did the same to Devin.

She knew what she had to do. She noticed a machete against the wall and ran for it. She grabs it and turns around just for the boys to be in front of her. She kicked Ren on his stomach sending him flying then swings the machete managing to chop Devin's hand. He screams out in pain and she took this opportunity to chop his head off.

She then noticed Kathleen turn to her with pure anger but it was a mistake to turn her back to Dean. He gets up grabbing her from behind and slams her to the wall. Her back towards him. Y/n took the lock pick and called out to him and she throws it at him. He catches it and kept Kathleen against the wall as he started to set himself free.

While that was happening Y/n ran towards Ren who was going to safe Kathleen and she swings the Machete cutting his leg off. He yells and he falls down to the floor as blood started to pour out. It was a lot obviously. Y/n then chop his head off and takes steps back breathing heavily.

She then turns to Dean who called her name out and she hands him the weapon. He takes it and throws Kathleen to the floor forcing her on her knees. She submitted to him and accepted her faith knowing she can't do anything about it. "Just do it." she exclaims bending her head down in defeat. "Come on."

Y/n steps in front of her and Kathleen looks up at her with tears streaming down her face. She never seen her cry out like this. She would always see her wearing a sadistic smirk on her. "I'm sorry I caused you pain." Y/n says. "I never meant any of it. I'm sorry."

Kathleen only glared at her and Y/n looks at Dean signaling for him to end her. He did and chops her head off. Her body fell to the floor with a loud thud and her head rolled over to Y/n's feet. "I guess this is over. Finally." she sigh knowing what was coming and prepared herself for it.