Chapter 22

"That's what happened." Dean was the one to explain everything except for the part that he claims him and Kathleen talked about.

"Oh. Wow. She really does have a nasty plan. Which if I where to be hearing everything I would of maybe pick up what she is planing." he comments starting to pace around now with full strength.

"Yeah. The bitch made it pretty clear." Dean says then all turn heads when the door slides open and Joshua walks in with a box of pizza, pie and a beer. He slides the box under the cell towards Dean then the pie then told him to step back all the way to the back which Dean did and Joshua quickly puts the can of beer inside. It was clear he was scared he would be grab again which made Y/n smile at that. She did gave him a scared.

He then walk out the door sliding it close. Dean quickly sits down and opens the box of pizza and took out a slice taking a bite. He held the pie close to him as if it was his precious valuable thing.

"You always eat unhealthy food?" Michael questions him shaking his head in disapproval. Y/n laughs at that because she knew that if he where to be human he would be eating healthy food and she would of been like Dean with the junk food.

Dean moans out nodding his head, "this is so good. You can't imagine how good this is. Oh god."

"I think we should give him some privacy." Y/n jokes and stares at Michael and chuckles. Now he was the one giving a weird look towards the hunter when not to long ago it was the other way around.

"And you miss how she was with me." he says with a mouth full of food. Y/n knew what was coming. "She was a huge turn on."

"Eat first then talk." Michael scolds him and Y/n laughs when Dean mimics him.

"If you are around Michael more you will get annoyed because all he does is scold you if you do something wrong. Not even my dad was like that to me."

"When where you two born?" Dean questions in curiosity.

"I was born in the eighteenth forty four." Y/n answers stunning the hunter. "Yep. I'm older then you. And Michael is older then me."

"Yep. Born in the seventeenth hundreds." he answers stunning Dean even more.

"Gosh you guys are old." he takes a drink of his beer.

The door slides open again and an annoyed Joshua walks in. All three looks at him wondering what he was doing here. He turns to Dean and noticed he had a paper and pen in hand. "Give me your brother's number."

"Seriously?"

"Yes I'm being serious."

"Joshua." Michael calls and he turns to face him signaling he was listening. "I know you don't like doing this or working for Kathleen. You know that as soon as she grows tired of you she could care less if you get killed by hunters. She never cared about anybody and you should know that. She is a lier and deceitful. And to think that I was the one that taught you many things when you first became a vampire. We where friends Joshua what's going on right now. Why are you by Kathleen side."

"Yes I'm aware how she is. And I won't risk it." he says turning to Dean.

"What's the whole point of working for her when she is going to throw you away like trash anyways?" Dean questions. "You got to know one thing and one thing only. She is a bitch." he gets up and saunter his way to the front of the cell. "She doesn't care about you. Why follow her when she could care less about you? If I where you I would rather go for Michael. He is a better leader."

Y/n smiles knowing he grown to accept Michael and she knew he wouldn't admit it. She looks at Michael knowing him too won't admit he grown to accept the hunter too. "But listen to me very closely." Y/n turns to Dean knowing he was going to start threatening poor Joshua which was typical of him. "We will get out of here and when we do you are on my list of things I got to kill. But that's if you decide to stay by the bitch's side. And if you don't want to be on the list then better help us. I will give you some time to decide." he snarls as he put up an intimidating stance.

He successfully scared Joshua by him gulping and his shoulder slumps down. Dean gives him his brother's phone number and Joshua quickly walks away sliding the door close.

"Not bad." Michael nods in approval. Y/n on the other hand found it hot. She wished she could go up to him and pin him to the wall and allow him to take her right here and now.

Dean nods at him then noticed the look Y/n was giving him. He tilted his head slightly smirking at her. "Once this is over I'm going to take you." she blushes and Michael just groans.

"Don't talk about that when there is someone else with you guys." his annoyed expression soon became stern. "And Dean. She is like a sister to me. Hurt her and I swear-"

"Yeah I know what you going to say. I won't." he equally gives him a stern look. "And that's a promise."

Y/n felt her heart skip a beat knowing that she can trust him. Yes she is aware that he has a history of being a playboy but she knew he would be loyal to her. She can see it in his eyes that he cared and was falling for her hard. It made her feel warm inside and was smiling looking at him with love. She grown to love the man in front of her. It didn't matter if he was a human and a hunter nonetheless. All it matter was that she will be by his side until his last breath.

It was depressing to know that he will grow old and die while she will forever be young and live for eternity. Even if she loved him she would never turn him into a vampire if he didn't want too. If he did well that was great for her but she wouldn't recommend it. All his family and friends will pass away while he continued to breath. It is hard because she's been through that and didn't want the same for him. She is going to have to cherish every moment with him as much as she could and show him how much she loved him.