Chapter 5

Y/n went with them after the diner to the motel they where staying. She didn't say anything about the clothes since she is going to have to go to the cottage and then she will be exposed. All she had in the fridge was blood bags and didn't want to risk them coming.

"I thought you said you where with others too?" Y/n asks as soon as they step in the motel room seeing it was empty.

"They are in the room next door." Dean explains. "So for now make yourself comfortable." he says pulling out his phone sending a text message for the others to come.

Y/n sits on the bed unsure if she should sit or not. She grabs the remote and turns the tv on changing the channels to see what she can see.

The door opens and she looks seeing two more males walk in. One of them had short brown hair while the other had a trench coat. "Y/n this are Gabriel and Cass. They are hunters as well. Gabriel and Cass this is Y/n. She lives around here and she is a hunter."

"Nice meeting you." Gabriel pulls her for a hug instead of a hand shake. She was caught off guard which the boys chuckles. She then pull away and shakes Cass's hand.

"So since we are all here let's all relax and tomorrow we can start." Dean says grabbing beers from the mini fridge and hand one to Y/n first then to the boys.

She opens it and drinks it even though it she didn't like the taste. She had to forced it just for her sake. She had to act human which means drink and eat their food. She didn't like that but had no other choice.

Gabriel sits next to her to close for her liking and smirks at her suggestively, "you know. If you-"

"Gabriel." Dean gives him a warning look. "Leave her alone. Your are to close. Look at her she is feeling uncomfortable."

Sam raised an eyebrow at him wanting to point out that he too got so close to her not to long ago. Gabriel sigh and gets up not before messing her hair. She glared at him and fix her hair back.

Dean sits next to her but not as close this time. She wished he got a little closer so that she can feel him. Gabriel on the other hand was annoyed that he gets to sit with her and not him but still sits next to Sam and Cass.

"So you are staying here with us to sleep." Dean looks at her saying it as if it was final but she didn't even argue. She just nodded her head.

"She can sleep in our room." Gabriel says liking that idea but Dean shook his head. "No she is staying in my bed and that's final." he takes a drink of his beer.

"What if she doesn't want too?" Gabriel pointed out which San rolled his eyes at the boys. "What if she wants to sleep with Cass or Sam?"

"Sam is to big and she won't be comfortable in his bed. Cass isn't very comfortable with having to sleep with someone else and you... Don't get me started with you.. You will probably do something that will scare her. So I'm the best bet here."

"Yeah right. You are just making excuses so you can sleep with her. I bet you-"

"Okay guys that's enough." Sam sigh looking at both of them sternly. "How about this. No one sleeps with her. She can sleep in my bed and I will go ahead and sleep on the couch."

"No Sam. You don't have too." Y/n finally said something not knowing what to say to the boys arguing. "I will sleep in the couch."

"No you aren't." Dean disagree. "Sam is sleeping in his bed and you with me. Final." he says. With that he finished his beer and got up to go to the bathroom ending the conversation.

"Finally the conversation with where she is sleeping is over." Cass says.

"Why does Dean always gets the girl?" Gabriel whines. "I now I will admit he is annoyingly handsome but still... I am too."

Sam chose to ignored him and got up throwing the empty can on the trash can and went to his bed. "I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight." he drops himself on the bed hands and feet spread out.

Y/n puts the half empty can of beer on the mini fridge and went to the bed and also made herself comfortable. Gabriel and Cass got up knowing everybody was already heading to sleep which they said their goodbyes and got out the room closing the door behind them.

Y/n turns to her side back facing the bathroom door and closed her eyes to sleep. She heard the door open and Dean walking out as he too lays down next to her turning the lamp off that was besides him. She felt him move closer to her which she felt her heart skip a beat. She wished he would wrap his arms around her which she frowns to herself realising what she was thinking.

She couldn't fall for a hunter because it will never happen. She is a vampire and him a hunter who hunted her kind. As soon as he finds out about her he will kill her which just the thought of that made her fear him yet it hurt to know he will hate her.

She reminded herself that she was here to kill the four hunters. She totally forgot that she was with them but had to remind herself often that she is in a mission. Poison them then she can go back to her life with her friend.

It made her feel slightly guilty and terrible just by thinking that she will poison them. She noticed that Dean trusted her and even went as far as to want to get close to her. She liked that and was used to guys wanting her.

They would often come to her either to flirt or want to get to know her better which she always refused and Michael had to shoo them away. She was glad and she knew when a guy was interested in her. Dean was no exception a long with Gabriel.

She saw Gabriel more like a friend along with the others but with Dean. She wasn't sure because she started to have feelings for him in such a short amount of time. No guy had ever made her feel like that. Sure she had crushed and dates a few times but this one it felt different and she wanted to be with him. She knew she shouldn't and shoves her feelings deeper wanting to get over him and get the job done.

She was about to drift off when she felt him pull her closer to him making her feelings that she tried to buried came back. His head went to the crook of her neck and his arms was around her pressed tight to his chest.

She knew it will be hard to get this job done. He was making it harder for her without him even realising it. She didn't even move him away. In fact, she was getting sleepier and was comfortable in his arms going into a relaxing state. She loved it and drifted off to sleep quicker then ever before.