Chapter 9

The ride back was silent and Y/n was glad. She wasn't in the mood for pizza and was only hungry for blood. She knew she needed to feed and had to think of a way to do that. It will be hard since Dean wasn't going to let her go out. She could either sneak out during the night when they where sleeping or tomorrow when they went out.

"What kind of songs do you listen too?" he asks trying to make a conversation and glances at her for a split second.

"I don't listen to music." she admits. She never did because she hardly uses her phone just for call or texts. She never even tried to explore songs to see which type of music she decided to like. She never really had friends but Michael. He hardly listens to music because he is to busy training newly born vampires to control themselves and teach them to hunt.

He was responsible for that and Isaac was the one that started sending him vampires ever since he learned Y/n was trained by Michael. She would sometimes watch him teach them with his strict voice he had. She remember she was in those vampires shoes when she first meet him. He was scary when she first saw him and even worst when he had a lot of authority and power. She knew he was a natural leader.

"You don't?" he was stunned never meeting someone who doesn't listen to music. "Well you know what. I'm going to make you listen to my type of music." he then puts his classic rock song and turn the volume up enough so both can hear each other when speaking.

She looks at him as he started to sing to the music. It was off key which it made her chuckle. She listen to the music and it didn't seem bad but her focus was on Dean who sang louder. He stops at a red light and he started tapping his fingers at the steering wheel.

He turns to her raising an eyebrow at her, "what? I'm good at singing right?" he smirks at her which she laugh not saying a word. He playfully acts hurt, "you don't think so? Baby girl you hurt me."

She rolled her eyes forgetting about all her problems and only focused on this moment. "So?" she shrugs deciding to go along with it grinning. "I don't care."

He looks at the red light pouting and wipe a fake tear and sniffs. "I'm going to tell Sammy you are mean. My singing is actually not that bad." he frowns.

She burst out laughing not knowing why she found it so funny but she did. She tried to stop herself but it seem as if she couldn't. She had to avoid looking at him or she will laugh even harder but seeing his playful glare she laugh even more.

"Like if you can sing." he mumbles under his breath. She stops and smirks at him since she was pretty good at it. She got her singing talent from her mother and was thankful for that.

"I can sing actually." she brags. He rolled his eyes at her clearly not believing her. "Yeah right. I sing better then you."

"Whatever dude." she chuckles. "Because I can sing actually. I remember when I sang opera up stage because I needed money because my mom got sick during the time. We needed money so I joined even if I was scared as hell. And in the end I got the money and helped her." She recounted the memory and felt nostalgia.

"Opera really?" he was stunned and looks at her and started to drive as the light turn green. "Gosh singing that is hard. You know singing in a very high pith tone." he cleared his throat and tried to sing opera which made her burst laughing non stop because it was horrible.

"Oh god!" she bends down holding her stomach in laughter. "I can't no more." tears started streaming down her eyes feeling her stomach feel sore.

"I want you to sing opera for me then." he says curious of her voice. He then huffs in annoyance when she didn't hear him because she was to busy laughing. He then stops at a store and looks at her. "You done?" she shook her head. He then shrugs having something in mind and got out. "I will be right back sweetheart. Stay here." he said then left.

She stops just to watch where they were and where he was going seeing he was entering a store. She frowns in curiosity but waited for him in the car. She noticed the classic rock was still playing silently and decided to listen to it while he was gone doing who knows what.

She was still chuckling here and then not realising he was coming towards her. She was to busy looking through his cassettes to even noticing anything. She then looks up seeing Dean getting inside the driver side looking at her with mischief in his eyes. "I don't trust you." she narrowed her eyes at him. He shrugs and noticed the cassettes but didn't say anything about it and turn the ignition of the car and pulled out the parking lot.

During the drive she kept glancing at him asking him what was he planing which she only received a smirk. "What are you planning?" she asks again.

He shrugs, "okay now. How about you sing me opera since you were to busy laughing that you didn't even hear me say that."

She rolled her eyes, "I need a song. All I know is the phantom of the opera.  I don't know if you seen the movie but yeah." she then smirks wanting to have a laugh. "How about we sing a duet. From that movie. The song is called well the phantom of the opera."

He shrugs and nodded his head, "fine. But I'm taking the long route so that we can sing a duet." he says taking a turn not bothering to make a complete stop at a stop sign. He didn't see any cars so he didn't think it was necessary.

"Okay fine. Let me put the song so you can be familiar with." she says and pulled out her phone. She went on YouTube and search for the song lyrics.

"I heard of it anyways. I know the lyrics to it because Sam's ex had actually loved that movie and forced me and my brother to watch it. Various of times So.." he says and she nodded glad that he didn't have to memorized it. She nodded her head and put the song on in karaoke.

It started which she was excited and he was ready to hear her. "You know the lyrics?" she asks again making sure and he nods his head. Dean then told her to connect her phone to his car radio using the bluetooth cable so that they can hear it well. She does and pressed play clearing her throat.

Once the lyrics came on her phone she started to sing out nice and perfectly. She didn't have to look at the lyrics since she had it memorized. She had watched the movie when it came out on tv. She was bored as hell and decided to give it a shot which she like the song.

Dean looks at her for a few seconds stunned and in awe with her voice. It was perfect and beautiful and she sang the song perfectly well. He felt self conscious with his singing but then he didn't care and when it was his turn he told her not to laugh which she just smiled at him. Once it was done he was pouting because she actually knew how to sing. "Whatever. Maybe you should sing me at night." he joked but at the same time he wouldn't mind.

She laughs and in seconds he took out his water gun he bought at the store and shots water on her face. She gasp and she was tempting to take the gun away but he was driving and it was to risky. He knew that and shoots her more with it wetting her more. "Dean stop." she groans.

He chuckles and shoots her more. "You know what. Stop the car." she demanded surprising both of them since her voice was stern. "Dean." she warns. He was curious of what she will do but decided to wait for a few seconds. He finally gets to the motel and parks. The second the impala was off she snatch the gun away from him. He should off seen that coming because now he was the one being shoot with water.