Chapter 28

Y/n opens her eyes groaning and felt her head pounding from hitting hard. Her vision was blurry and she blinks trying to adjust her vision. She finally did and noticed she was tied up to a chair.

She tried to wiggle her wrist free but whoever tied he up did it good and tight. She looks around the room hoping to find something but didn't find anything. She then panic remembering what Kathleen and the others where going to do. She hope they get their ass kick and who ever is out there to come here and untie her. Kathleen well, she hope she gets killed.

She should of kicked her out of the house. She groans for not doing that but she was probably to exhausted and tired to fight her off. She was tempting to but she wasn't one for violence but with her she will make an exception.

She tried harder to tug the ropes and did everything in her power to slip out. It hurt and just by doing this made the rough rope cut through her skin and make her bleed. She didn't care right know and tried again. "Come on stupid rope. Let me free." she glares at it as if he had a choice to do that

She stops after a while of doing that and started to give up on it. She leans back deciding to just wait and see if they would come back or not. If they succeed they would if not then she is stuck here until Michael comes here and untie her. If that happens he could bring Dean like he usually does with new born vampires.

Maybe Michael thought she left and thinks that she isn't in his home and decided it was safe to bring Dean. It wasn't going to fun. Great she didn't think she will go like this.

She closes her eyes hoping and praying this was all a nightmare and for her to wake up in Dean's arm. She would be so happy and relieve that he was still on her side.

A few seconds passed by and she was still in the room tied up. "Great it was no dream." she groans. "This is real. I'm tied up in this stupid chair. Damn it I should of seen it coming." she curses.

Besides, she wasn't expecting for Kathleen to do something. Well it wasn't her fault because mostly she stays back and let the others do her dirty work. One to love to order around instead of taking action herself.

All Y/n thought that Kathleen was to lazy or was delicate as hell and didn't want to get her hands dirty or she was just a pussy who rather stays back not having the guts to do it herself. Whatever the case was she was a bitch.

She then heard the front door open and she froze hearing commotion. She heard muffles but couldn't quiet know who it was. So far she heard two males which her mind went to Dean and Michael. Then she heard another one and a female voice which she sigh in relieve for being them again.

Her eyes then widen wondering why they where here. Did they succeeded?

The door opens from the room and she glared at Ren who walks in. "I'm really sorry we have to tied you up. But we need you." he then started to untie her legs then wrist.

She gets up rubbing her arms and then threw a punch at his face catching him off guard. He almost fell to the floor and his hand shoot up to his face where she punched him rubbing it. "What was that for?"

"What was that for?!" she exclaims incredulously. "For tying me up! Now what did you guys do?" she all but shouted.

"Jeez calm down he is still alive and kicking." he assures her rubbing his face to try to ease his sore jaw.

She then raised her leg to kick him on his groin but he quickly moves out of the way and grabs her by her arm and spin her around so her back was to him. She raised her legs back but he just pushed her back against him and hold her tight. "Stop it damn it!" he then drags her out of the room.

"What are you doing? Where are you taking me?" she asks and glared at the other two who where walking towards her.

Kathleen caress her cheek and she moved her head back as much as she could not wanting for her to touch her. "You will help us."

"Like hell I would. Especially you." she spat. Damn she noticed she has been angry almost all day. Maybe all this got to her or maybe because she had enough of Kathleen. If she never done what she did she probably would been quiet and letting her do what she wanted with her. Just by thinking if that made her mentally scold herself.

"You have no other choice." she says and Y/n noticed chains by the coffee table in the living room. "You want to trap him?" her (e/c) eyes locks with her blue ones.

"Obviously. And Michael well... We turn another human to a vampire and we made sure he got out of control so that Michael can work on him fast or put him down. We had to spy on them and Dean's been okay. He is actually doing very well which its to fast for our liking. Never seen anything like it."

"Oh well maybe because he is to busy angry with us all. And all because of you dippshit." Y/n snaps trying to not raise her voice and start yelling at her. Her patience is running out.

"Well whatever. But calm down. I don't think he will be that bad." she shrugs.

"Oh right. He isn't. Then if isn't why don't you do whatever I'm forced to be doing?" she raised an eyebrow at her.

"Oh no. Can't do that." she shakes her head and Y/n scoffs. "He wants you more." she had the tendency to smirk at her. "Because of what you did."

"Oh so it's my fault." she chuckles angrily then within seconds she raised her legs and kicked her on her stomach hard and send her flying to the other side of the room hitting the wall. "You deserve it bitch!"

She wished she can do more but she was held in a grip hold. Devin just looked satisfied for a second and quickly puts up a worried look and helps Kathleen get up. Kathleen just glared at her but didn't do anything which this time Y/n made a comment. "Gosh she is either a freaking masochist or is to much of a coward to fight back."

"I'm none. I just need you stable." she says and for Y/n it was just a lame excuse so she wouldn't be seen as a coward. "And what you are going to do is walk up to Dean. And-"

"You think I'm stupid?" she glared at her. "I'm not going to get close to him don't care what you say or do."

"Y/n. If you want to survive then you got to help us." she ignores her harsh comment. Y/n then decided to help out. If he will be chained up she will make sure he gets out when Kathleen is around. She smirks mentally just by her being killed. By then she is already to the next town.

"Okay. And how long is he going to be chained? And why?" she questions needing more information just in case they killed him the next day.

"Oh we want to show him that he can't mess with us. And for maybe a couple of days. Of course he won't be chained up here obviously. This is Michael's house at some point he will come here and ruin everything. We can't have that and it will be stupid to chain him up here. So I got a better place. Pack up because we are getting out of here." with that said she walked out the house. Y/n was released and she just went to her room to finish packing. She hope everything goes as plan. Knowing Kathleen it probably would because damn she is good at it.