Chapter 23

The three spend time together laughing and joking around. They where all seating down on the cold floor close together as they possibly can due to the bars between them.

"I want to ask you something Dean." Michael says which he nods for him to continue. "If we get out.."

"Which we will." Dean interrupted sounding so sure.

"And Kathleen is killed are you going to hunt me down? Is Y/n going to go with you?"

"Yes if she wants too. But hunting you down well... I will give you a chance but if you start killing people I will come back and hunt your ass down. I won't hesitate."

"I already know that.. But how are you so sure of getting out?"

"Because it's always been like that. Always getting out of situations like this. Trust me this ain't the first time I'm being held captive."

The door slides open and all three gets up to look at Joshua who looks at Dean with fear but continue making his way towards them. "Ah uh.." he stutters.

"Have you decided?" Dean questions his voice held full of authority.

"Ah well.. Look." he sigh and went to the door and slides it close. He comes back as all eyes where focusing on him curious and impatient of what he got to say. "I well.. I want too.." he trails off.

"But?"

"But Kathleen is to smart. What if she finds out? And I'm not suppose to be here but she contacted your brother." he says. "And she is forcing him to come here which he is. He is coming and as soon as he does he will be trap along with the other hunters. Kathleen has it all plan out and I can't believe I'm doing this but.." he takes out a lock pick and hands it to Dean who quickly takes it and hides in his coat pocket.

"That's the least I could do." he then gave one to Y/n and one to Michael. "And you are inside a cell room of a mansion. And when you get out of here you will step into a dungeon. Just so you know. And if you try to escape I got to warn you. There are about more then ten vampires here. When you get out be careful and go through the back door. It's best if you do it during daylight because mostly vampires are sleeping. But don't worry I will tell you when it's daylight." he quickly left the cell room.

"Wait a second. So all this time the vampires where hiding in an abandoned mansion close to the town?" Dean asks in disbelief. "We passed the damn house various of times." he then sigh.

"See Mikey. We will get out." Dean looks at him with a 'i told you so'.

"It looks like it now that I think about it. i was knocked out before I came here so I didn't know where this was. Plus I never been inside the mansion." Michael says.

"Me neither because obviously I was with you mostly all the time." she says.

Hours passed by and finally the door slides open again which all three expected Joshua but sadly and annoyingly it was Kathleen. "Hello again." she smirks and all three glared at her. She stops at Y/n's cell which alerted the boys.

"Well girl. We need to have a talk privately. And that means getting you out of here so this two idiots won't hear a word." she smiles wickedly.

"Talk about what bitch." Dean snarls at her. She gives him a deadly glare but chose to ignore him and turns to look at Y/n.

"So come with us without a fight and if you do. We will starve the damn stupid annoying human that can't stop calling me bitch." she raised her voice in irritation wanting for Dean to hear.

"I won't stop calling you bitch, bitch." Dean says. "Because that's what you are. A vampire bitch."

"What do you say Y/n?"