Chapter 7 (s1e4-Part 1)

"Alright. Settle down!" Rosie called to through the coach. "Can you listen to Mr Wickers please!" I rolled my eyes and fiddled around with my camera.

"Why did you bring that again?" Mitchell asked.

"I have a class project. Its all about Animals. So I though Id see if I could get ony decent photos of the animals at the petting zoo." I said. He nodded and pulled out a bag of miniatures.

"Want some?" I nodded and grabbed a couple handfuls, stuffing them into my bag.

"Hello everyone.Welcome to the Abby Grove field trip.Next stop the ink museum and petting zoo." Alfie said making me groan.

"You okay babes?" Steven asked.

"I hate enclosed spaces filled with people." I said adn closed my eyes.

"Try sleeping through the trip. We'll make sure no one draws on you." Chantell smiled.

"Okay. I'll try." I relaxed into my seat and slowly fell asleep. Only to jerk forward when what I was laying on moved. I looked up and saw I fell asleep on Mitchells shoulder.

"Sorry." I yawn.

"Look just because we're not in school, that doesn't mean you can get drunk." Alfie said. "These are confiscated."

"Why are you wearing those hideous boots? Steven asked.

"That's not even half of it." I groan trying to wake up a little.

"There just hiking boots." Alfie said. "Whats wrong with them?"

"Those boots and that hair. It makes you look like a guard in a woman's prison." Steven said.

"Told you so." I said leaning on the window.

"These are my out door clothes." Alfie said. "Were going to the country side. Bear grills says you have to be prepared for anything." He unzipped his jackets showing of the extremely tight harness on him. "Which is why I'm also rocking one of these bad boys. Multi purpose utility harness."'

"Believe it or not he spent £100 on that." I said.

"Seriously?" Steven asked.

"Is that a spork?" Jo asked.

"Yeah that's the question to be asking." I laughed.

"Yeah. For all those tricky jobs a fork can't handle." Alfie said.

"Is it meant to be that tight?" Jo asked.

"Yep. Cant feel a thing." ALfie said.

"Jap slap!" Mitchell yelled before hitting Alfie in the dick making Alfie curl in pain.

"Ah...you dick." Alfie whined.

"Sir I need your help. I need a dmc about relationships. This boy Finny yeah-"

"Sir? Why can't we go paint balling?" Rem asked.

"Because it doesn't benefit an academic subject." Alfie said.

"Art." Rem said. Alfie didn't say anything as he quickly made his way back to Rosie.

"Can I lay on you again?" Mitchell grinned and I hit his arm. "Not like that." I groan and put my head on his shoulder. I slowly drifted back off.

*****

I stood next between Chantell and Jo as we listened to the dull boring farmer guy.

"Welcome to lad wood farm. Now unfortunately we have worms. I spent all morning fishing this out of a weasel." I gagged as he held up a jar with a long ass worm in it.