Chapter 4 (s1e2-Part 2)

I stood outside smoking when the van of exchange students pulled up. Frank was near me with his mates. I watched these geeky kids get off the bus.

"I don't think the parents have to worry so much this year." I said flicking my fag away and Frank came over as some blond guy got off the bus. He was attractive. "Hey look. STD on legs." I groan making Franks mates laugh. The blond guy looked over and winked at me.

"He does that again and I'll gouge out his eyes." Frank growled wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Why do you care if he winks at me?" I asked.

"I don't." Frank said moving away from.

"Okay then...well I better get to class. Alfies teaching Sex ed and I know hes going to screw up big time. It'll be too funny to miss." I smiled.

"See you later then." Frank said.

"Doubt it. I got something after school and then I'm being sent to Holland." I groan. "Some stupid farm."

"Well Ill see you there then." He grinned and left, his mates following him.

*****

I sat in class next to Mitchell and sighed. "I can't believe you get to leave early." Rem groaned.

"Oh please. Not like I get to do anything fun. I have to do some stupid performance. Then I'm shipped out the country." I said rolling my eyes. Alfie came in and I smiled.

"Settle down brothers and sisters." Alfie said."

"Al. I'm your only sister." I said confused.

"Don't you need to go?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said grabbing my bag. "Just had to get my mark to say I turned up." I smiled and walked to the door.

"See you later babes. Let us know how it goes." I waved to my friends and left. I left the school only to bump into Frank shoving some kid into a locker.

"Hey Frank what you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing much." I heard the kid in the locker panicking so Frank hit the locker.

"Well. I'll see you later then. I go to go." I smiled and left. I hurried out the school and down the road to the dance academy. I hurried inside and changed quickly.

 I hurried inside and changed quickly

"Miss Whickers. Your late." My dance teacher said.

"Sorry. I came as fast as I could." She nodded as I moved my hair out my face. "The gudges are waiting." I nodded hurried out to the stage. I almost froze up when I saw Frank sat in the back watching with his arms crossed. What the hell is he doing here!?

"Miss Jamie whickers preforming Charlotte OC, Medicine Man, ballet-pop dance routine." I got into position and waited for the music.

I finished, panting like crazy.

"Thank you Miss Whickers." I heard the gudge said. I got up and walked to the changing area. I hurried to change and hurried out. I walked over to the dance teacher.

"You did very well. The results will be up by tomorrow. I shall call you." She smiled.

"Thanks miss. I better get going or I'll miss the coach." I said and she waved me off. As soon as I got outside someone grabbed my arm making me jump.

"You dance?" I looked up and saw Frank.

"Yeah. My mum forced me to do all sorts of activities. Dancing was one I liked so I carried on." I smiled. "How did you know where I was going?" I asked.

"Followed you." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Wanted to know." I rolled my eyes as we started walking to school.

"So...stuck on a farm." I said.

"Seems like it." He said.

"Well. Have fun. I'll be in a hotel." I smiled.

"What?" He asked. I reached into my bag and pulled out about £600.

"Its a little out my savings." I said. "I'm not staying on some farm." I said.

"A little?" He asked.

"Well yeah. My mums new husbands rich. He was giving me almost £100 a month in pocket money. saved every penny." I smiled. "Anyway. Wanna stay at the farm or with me in a nice hotel?" I asked.

"Alrigh'. Hotel it is." I smiled as we walked towards the coach. We got on and Alfie was sat where Jo should have been. "Aww Dickers." Frank grinned. "Your about to have the longest coach trip of your life."